Profile for AirWick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AirWick RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2

3.0 out of 5 stars great monitor, poor QC, May 24, 2013
-pro-
can overclock to 120hz

screen is amazing, never had to adjust the screen when viewing from different angles.

cheap relative to name brands

-con-
light bleed from the bottom left corner. Can see it in black screen.

one stuck pixel, 2 dirt pixel which didn't show up under the dead pixel test.

screen was off center to the frame. It sat like 2mm below the top frame, so you can see a gap.

flimsy stand that wobble when tap it. Not a big deal.

generic casing that's also used on other monitor, such as the monoprice, x-star.

Personally, I would rather had spend the extra money and buy the Dell. Yea, it cost more but you get peace of mind knowing there's a 3 yrs warranty and you can return it even with one single dead pixel or light bleed.

But then, I got this so I can overclock it to 120hz. If anyone got question, ask and I'll gladly reply back.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2013 3:42 PM PDT

Lifetime Life's Basics Plant Protein with Greens,  19.84-Ounces Tub
Lifetime Life's Basics Plant Protein with Greens, 19.84-Ounces Tub
Offered by Vitamin Jungle
Price: $28.09
10 used & new from $24.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste and texture, March 15, 2013
The taste is awesome and mixes well. I usually blend it with almond milk, frozen blueberries, and raspberries. It mixes easily in a shaker as well though. It is a bit expensive, but it's worth it if you are very picky. If you drink it once a day it will only last about 3 weeks.

Wilson Evolution Indoor Game Basketball Official (29.5")
Wilson Evolution Indoor Game Basketball Official (29.5")
Price: $54.99
17 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini review, July 7, 2012
I got the ball today. The ball came in it's own box, the one you see at the store. I like the feel of the ball, it's got this soft spongy feel to it. It's not hard like most of the ball I had used before. One interesting thing I had noticed was the black line is not rubber at all. It's covered with the composite leather.

overall, I like this ball

note - for anybody that is looking for a basketball, do not get the tf-1000 zk pro. My local gym when it first open, got 10 of these, now, it's all scuff up and lopsided. I have no idea how it can be lopsided. I never seen anyone kick the ball or taken half court shot with it.

Spalding NBA Oversized Training Basketball
Spalding NBA Oversized Training Basketball

4.0 out of 5 stars ball review, June 1, 2012
I got the ball today, which is 3 days early. The ball look just like the amazon picture except the color is the same color as the oversized TF-Trainer. The composite leather got a tacky sticky feel to it. For some odd reason, the ball feel really really light. You would think that since the ball is oversize that it would weight more, but it doesn't feel that way to me. I got 3 other balls and this ball feel the lightest.

When I got the ball, it was not pump up. There were some bumps on the ball, like veins on a hand but not as long, like a quarter inch length. I don't think that is normal for a basketball.

Screen Protector for Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation -3 Pack

-pro-
cheap
easy to put on

-con-
the screen saver is not an exact cut of the nano screen. Looks to be a bit short. If you align the screensaver to one side, the screensaver won't fully cover the opposite side.

I'm giving it four star because it came on time and it was cheap. A little disappointed the screensaver wasn't the exact fit.

JanSport Trinity Backpack (Black/Blue Streak Perry Plaid)
JanSport Trinity Backpack (Black/Blue Streak Perry Plaid)

4.0 out of 5 stars good backpack, April 27, 2012
-PRO-
I like this backpack, especially the padded shoulder strap. the inside got a pocket for a laptop, the other pocket for pencils and other stuff.

-CON-
no side pocket for a water bottle. i don't like the little clip side strap (to connect the two shoulder strap) at the top of the shoulder strap. that thing is annoying because it always hit my chin, i'm thinking of cutting it off but it might look ghetto if i cut it off. right now, i'm just tucking it under the shoulder strap so it doesn't hit my chin.

overall i like it, a basic sturdy backpack for my books and pencils

Forgan 60-Inch Double Canopy (3 Pack of New Golf Umbrellas)
Forgan 60-Inch Double Canopy (3 Pack of New Golf Umbrellas)
Price: $28.43
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars review, April 27, 2012
-PRO-
The umbrellas are well made material-wise, very sturdy and good for windy raining day, i tried jumping up and down, moving it around, didn't flip over like my old umbrella. btw, the umbrella is HUGE!! not a problem for me but some might find it distracting.

-CON-
there was a slight problem with one of my umbrella, there's two velcro strap on the umbrella, one on the top and one on the bottom, well the bottom one was missing the velcro. really was disappointed about that.

Chaos Men's Pauly Acrylic Visor Beanie (Navy, Unisex)
Chaos Men's Pauly Acrylic Visor Beanie (Navy, Unisex)

4.0 out of 5 stars beanie review, April 27, 2012
The beanie is really thick, it fit my 7 1/4 size head perfectly, not too tight and not too loose. Although it looks like I'm wearing a helmet with it on.

I got the blue and black color. I like the black but the blue didn't look blue at all. It looks like a mix of blue and purple. I should of gotten the gray instead.

overall, good value for the price i got it for, which was around 5 bucks

4.0 out of 5 stars Short review, April 27, 2012
4/27/2012

I got it a day early today. Tried it 35 minutes before going to the gym. Seems to be working, I did a couple of exercises and didn't feel winded like before.

I got the fruit punch flavor. I read some reviews where people mention it is a nasty flavor. As for me, I didn't have a problem with it because I mix mine (1 scoup) with 5grams of creatine and instead of using water, I used the gaterade mix
I got at walmart. It didn't taste that bad, although there was a slight aftertaste. I didn't get a tingling sensation
like some reviewer say that got. Maybe because I only tried one serving instead of two or three.

I'll write an update when I finish the little container

4.0 out of 5 stars good screen protector, December 16, 2011
For the price, you can't go wrong, but there's a flaw with the cut of the screen protector. It didn't exactly fit the ipod 4g's whole screen. there's a small gap along the edge after I put it on. I don't have a problem with that because I put a snap on case afterward, so you I didn't need the screen protector to be the exact fit. Although, it might be a problem for those that use the back side case for the ipod, and not the snap on case.

Overall, I give it a 4 because of the price and it was not hard to put on, at least for me.

Page: 1 | 2