Profile for Another average consumer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Another average consumer RSS Feed (WA, US)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great if not better than my original, July 20, 2012
I have had a very good battery life with this, it lasts at least an hour if not 2. depending on what brightness and what not i could stretch it to three hours. I was just noticing yesterday that I had been on and off the computer for four hours on battery only. wifi, random internet surfing - no videos, AIM, and regular screen brightness. the computer goes to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity and then wakes up and I just keep surfing just fine. Not my first off brand battery replacement, and knowing that they work the same - I would never buy a name brand battery to waste my money.

Kaito AD500 AC Adapter for Kaito Voyager Series Radios
Kaito AD500 AC Adapter for Kaito Voyager Series Radios
Price: $10.23
6 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, July 20, 2012
Its a radio charger, there is not a whole lot to say. The only issue I have is that the company doesn't just include it WITH your radio, but that is not a product issue... Since its just an adapter, it gets 5 stars because it works.

Wonder Junior Deluxe Hand Grain / Flour Mill by Wondermill
Wonder Junior Deluxe Hand Grain / Flour Mill by Wondermill
Offered by Elaine's Grains
Price: $219.95
33 used & new from $195.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't have picked a better hand mill, July 20, 2012
This is a sturdy high quality mill. I can grind a fine enough flour for bread, and I even ground up peanuts once to make a rough nut butter/spread. I do regret somewhat not buying electric, but, that was the main point of this particular purchase, independence.

The Potty Book: For Boys
The Potty Book: For Boys
by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Price: $5.95
335 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Got my son interested, July 20, 2012
I ordered this as the alternative for "everybody poops". It got my son more interested in the potty, and I bought him his own potty and gave him this book at the same time. Its a cute story, and just introduces the basic idea of when you need to go - and even with accidents, mom and dad still love me.

Good buy, like that its the nice cardboard pages. Not only could it withstand an accident, it can handle abuse from a toddler.

1/4 Inch Ultra Thick Yoga Mat - Black [Misc.]
1/4 Inch Ultra Thick Yoga Mat - Black [Misc.]
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and stays put, July 20, 2012
This is a wonderful mat. It is thick and comfortable and stays put well.

I use it for yoga in the p90x system, and the ab ripper x workout. This is the same thickness as the beachbody mat, but at a reasonable price, not wallet gauging.

Sprout Master Mini Triple
Sprout Master Mini Triple
Offered by The Sprout House
Price: $27.25
3 used & new from $27.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, effective, EASY, July 20, 2012
This review is from: Sprout Master Mini Triple (Misc.)
This sprouter is awesome. Its small and inconspicuous, works very effectively and is extremely easy to use. I tend to forget about my sprouts on day two, so far i have only sprouted various beans and wheat berries, some cashews and sunflower seeds. I have tried quinoa, and the quinoa is so small it just got stuck in the holes of the sprouter. Other than that, this is an awesome little system. I have sprouted in jars and this is more convenient. I like that I can add onto it when I get more adventurous with my sprouting, and that this is still small enough to take camping.

2mm Each Diamond Stud Earrings Round Shape (1/10 CT or 0.10 CT) Clarity (SI1-SI2 Clarity)
Offered by Overstock Jewelry
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great next to white gold and real diamond, July 20, 2012
I have small diamond studs set in white gold, but I have to piercings on each ear. I needed something that was affordable and still looked good next to my real diamonds. in the past, earrings set in anything other than sterling made the zirconia look so fake it "outshined" the real diamonds. I was so happy when I put these in and they look almost identical. I have worn them for a couple months now, still looking great! I love that the silver can be dipped or polished if/when it starts to tarnish.

Dr. Christopher Anti-Spasmodic Formula 2 fl oz (60 mL)
Dr. Christopher Anti-Spasmodic Formula 2 fl oz (60 mL)
Offered by Life Balm
Price: $11.04
8 used & new from $11.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Works effectively to stop my seizures, July 20, 2012
I upgraded to this formula after first using only skullcap extract because I could get skullcap locally in a health food store. I can't get Dr Christopher off the shelf anywhere. Having been a student of the School of Natural Healing (I took only the family herbalist course), I put my trust in Dr Christophers Formulas. I began studying natural healing because of MS (multiple sclerosis) like symptoms, and a few months ago began having seizures.

I use about 100-120 drops, sometimes without evaporating off the alcohol (mostly helps with taste, I don't know if its me or not but the alcohol actually seems to help it work faster). I have focal seizures, and I have hours of warning signs before the seizure actually happens. One time, skullcap alone failed so I upgraded to this.

I love that this works - and is more affordable than standard meds. I can take it anywhere anytime, and I can take it as needed instead of the heavy drugs that incapacitate me. I truly believe in the whole vitalist method of healing, and I will say that I have found all herbal combinations work better when you are eating a wholesome diet. If you aren't following a healing diet regimen then you may or may not have results. Without the diet, the herbs may only work sometimes. When I fall off the wagon so to speak, not only do I have more symptoms and episodes, I also notice that the herbs don't work as well - or it takes double the amount to achieve a result.

I have stopped at least 30 seizures with this formula and the same amount with skullcap alone.

4.00 Carat Total Cubic Zirconia Princess Cut 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia. 2.00 Carat Each Stone
Offered by FANTOM & CO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Very Nice!, February 18, 2012
This is beautiful! They were much bigger than I expected, so, they were kind of a bust for me, but the product itself is gorgeous! Very bright and shiny, quality build.

Summer Infant All-in-One Potty Seat and Step Stool, Blue
Summer Infant All-in-One Potty Seat and Step Stool, Blue
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $30.20
4 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little potty, feature packed!, January 12, 2012
This is the perfect potty. I love that the seat can be removed for use on a regular toilet, it has a minimal footprint, and the leakgaurd works great for my boy without any issues at all.
My son also likes to use it as a stool for brushing his teeth and such.
It has a relatively small footprint, slightly larger than the scale I had in the bathroom.

Page: 1 | 2