Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for AJmommy > Reviews

Browse

AJmommy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AJmommy RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 22, 2014
Don't expect your iPhone to fit inside with its case on. Very comfortable and fits snug. My arms are small so I recommend purchasing the extension for those with big biceps. The price is unbeatable!

Mizuno Wave Rider 17 Running Shoe,Honeydew/Caribbean Sea/Shocking Pink,7 B US
Mizuno Wave Rider 17 Running Shoe,Honeydew/Caribbean Sea/Shocking Pink,7 B US

4.0 out of 5 stars Gotta break in, July 22, 2014
My feet are wide so this was somewhat expected. So far I've ran 20 miles (4mi, 4mi, 8mi, 4mi) with these on and I can still feel tightness. No blisters or major pains, somewhat uncomfortable but I'm still giving the shoes 4 stars for weight (very light) and overall design. My first wave riders were the 9's so I'm a big mizuno fan for running shoes.

R&M Owl 3.25" Cookie Cutter in Durable, Economical, Tinplated Steel
R&M Owl 3.25" Cookie Cutter in Durable, Economical, Tinplated Steel
Price: $4.25
19 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars owl cookie cutter, May 2, 2011
Cookie cutter was smaller than expected but worked well. I bought Betty Crocker sugar cookies and cookie icing in various colors. Must decorate cookies otherwise it's hard to tell cookie is an owl. Decorating was a little time consuming. Overall satisfied with product.

Look Whoo's 1 Blue Bib
Look Whoo's 1 Blue Bib

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Look Whoo's 1 Blue Bib (Toy)
Owl bib is perfect for my son's owl-themed first birthday party. The bib is made pretty well and very cute. Size is standard compared to other bibs.