Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Sam > Reviews

Browse

Sam's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sam RSS Feed (MA)

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Maxboost® [DuraSLIM Series] Heavy-Duty Dual-Layer Soft Touch Protective Cases Cover Hard Shell Solid Back for iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inch) - Black
Offered by power-innovation
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $11.04

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but..., May 11, 2015
Love the case. It's lightweight, thin, and does a good job protecting the phone. However, not even 2 weeks later, the power button fell off the case somewhere. Now it's very difficult to use the power button. Wish it was a little better than that.

Unbroken
Unbroken
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but lacking., April 2, 2015
This review is from: Unbroken (Amazon Video)
It was a really good movie. I was a little disappointed that the movie did not accurately describe some main points, as well as skipped the entire post war section of the book.

Koss PATHFINDRW Lightweight Earbud Stereophone with In-line Volume Control - (WHITE)
Price: $13.99
158 used & new from $10.65

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, May 11, 2012
I've had these for about a week now, And I absolutely love them. I am amazed by the quality of sound from them. That might be because my old set of earbuds were just JVC gummies, but hey, they're the same price! You would think the sound quality would be the same, but that's not true at all. These are SO MUCH BETTER. I'll probably never go back to the others again. Though I will say nothing about the length of time these will survive. They're my first pair, but even if they only last a year, for $12.50, you can't go wrong!

MiniSuit Leather Folio Stand Case Cover for Motorola Xoom Android Tablet 10.1-Inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars just....okay, February 27, 2012
At first, I really liked this case. It protected my Xoom well, and it looked good on it. After a while though, I started to see the issues. When you have it in standing mode for a while, that is, when you fold up the cover to have it in a viewing position, the tab that closes on the bottom starts to give up holding the Xoom in the case. It slips out of the bottom, and suddenly, you're having trouble using the bottom task bar. The notification pulse light is hidden, so you can no longer use it, the power button on the back doesn't line up directly. The light sensor is hidden under the case, causing the screen to stay on a darker setting forever. The memory slot is blocked, which was fine until you were able to use it. Then its just a pain. After a while, the magnet next to the screen on the right side starts to cut through the lovely screen protector I've placed on it, thank god I did or it would be cutting into the xoom itself. Over all, I don't think its worth it. Its only $15 now, but I paid $25 about 4 months ago. I'm going to be getting a new case soon, probably the acase, which is $12 right now. No, I wouldn't recommend this case, because it has way too many quirks to make it worth it, and you might not realize them when you get it at first, but they'll show themselves in time.

eForCity Pu Leather Case for Barnes and Noble Nook 2 / Simple Touch in Black
eForCity Pu Leather Case for Barnes and Noble Nook 2 / Simple Touch in Black

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome case!, November 17, 2011
Love this thing. It protects my nook the way I need it to, and it looks good too. Only issue is the panel isn't perfectly lined up, but for the price, can't complain!

SanDisk® microSDHCTM 8GB Memory Card
SanDisk® microSDHCTM 8GB Memory Card
Offered by JDI Electronics
Price: $6.00
23 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, August 27, 2011
This card was exactly as described. Worked perfectly for what I wanted it for, which was to store my books on my nook touch.

Rothco Canvas Travel Portfolio, Black
Rothco Canvas Travel Portfolio, Black
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $12.00
10 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item :), August 27, 2011
This is a very nice bag! Holds exactly what I need it to, isn't heavy at all, and is durable. I personally wouldn't use the credit card slots for my cards, but it made a good holder for other things, like receipts and other papers you may need. It holds my sunglasses, nook touch, wallet, cell phone, pocket knife, and my medical supplies perfectly! All in all, a decent bag, especially for the price! Would recommend :)

HDE® 14.0" Laptop Notebook Sleeve Carrying Case
HDE® 14.0" Laptop Notebook Sleeve Carrying Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 22, 2011
This laptop sleeve is great! It fits my 14.1" HP Laptop absolutely perfectly. Keeps it safe inside my backpack from my other items. Shipping was fast. I would definitely recommend this item to a friend!