ARRAY(0xad5ceb88)

Customer Reviews: 225

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura I RSS Feed (Fairchild AFB, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ambient Weather WR-335 ADVENTURER2 Emergency Solar Hand Crank AM/FM/SW/WB Weather Alert Radio, Flashlight, Siren, Smart Phone Charger

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So Emergency Radio, April 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my second emergency radio. My other one was priced slightly more than this one, but also has features I like better. This particularly one, is a nice compact size, about the length of my hand. It comes with a rechargeable lithium battery, but also a slot for 3 AA batteries. It has a very small solar panel which feeds the lithium battery, However, due to the small size, don't expect that solar panel to do much, and the manual says it will not fully charge the battery.. It also has a crank to charge the lithium battery, or the whole thing can be plugged in to charge. The radio has a flashlight, but it's very dim. The radio itself has a lot of static. One final feature to mention is you can hook a USB to the device in order to charge a cell phone. In short, I would probably not recommend this particular model and would advise spending a little bit more for something that works better.

Ecotools Full Volume Styler Hairbrush
Ecotools Full Volume Styler Hairbrush
Price: $10.53
2 used & new from $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this brush, and I'm picky, April 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'll start by saying that I like the Ecotools brand. I use their makeup brushes and have had them around 6 years and they still look brand new. So, that said, I was excited to see this brush. I had purchased a paddle brush with bamboo handle by a different company awhile ago and it was a lot more expensive. I needed to replace my old round brush, but didn't want to spend a lot of money. This brush also has the bamboo handle, with recycled plastic body. The barrel is large, but I like that in a round brush (I have chin length hair), I use a wide barrel to build volume. I didn't notice any snagging or tangling with this brush, but I have been styling with a round brush everyday for around 15 years and have short hair. I didn't notice it necessarily drying my hair faster than my old round brush, but the old one was vented too. The fact that the body of the brush is plastic and not metal, I'm hoping will be less heat damaging. Over all I'm satisfied and are looking forward to more products from Ecotools being released.

Stanzino Women's Solid High Waist Long Skirt
Stanzino Women's Solid High Waist Long Skirt
Offered by Stanzino Inc
Price: $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the fabric, March 8, 2014
The fabric is not what I expected in person. It looks like bathing suit material, or something you'd make into a a child's dance recital costume. It's that thin, shiny latex type material. Would be nice for lounging in the house, or a BBQ or something, but I wouldn't want to wear it out to the mall or work. The fabric is simply too thin and too shiny.

Smead Travel Organizer - Letter, 3 Tab, Poly, Black/Clear, 2 Pack (85777)
Smead Travel Organizer - Letter, 3 Tab, Poly, Black/Clear, 2 Pack (85777)
Price: $11.36
3 used & new from $7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Use it for work, February 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use this for work, as I'm out of the office visiting various locations all day. I have a larger organizer, but sometimes I want to have just a few of the essentials and this is good for that. 3 tabs to separate things, and I use the pocket for business cards. I'm not too sure how good it would be for personal travel, as it wouldn't fit in my purse and I wouldn't want to carry it. I took a star off as it seems overpriced. I could buy a portfolio for $14. I went online to price match, but amazon appears to be the only one selling this at this time.

Quartet Magnetic Dry-Erase Calendar Tile, 14 x 14 Inches, 1-Month Design, Frameless, White (48114-WT)
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes with magnets, but is not magnetic, February 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Based on the title of this product, I wrongly assumed this calendar was magnetic and could go the fridge. Instead, the calendar is not magnetic, but comes with two small magnets. The magnets are fairly purposely, because I have no desire to secure something on top of the calendar and be unable to read it. So, I was surprised that I had to attach it with sticky foam pads to the wall. I don't like using that stuff because it's nearly impossible to get it off the wall cleanly. A solution is to glue some magnets on the back. Other than that, the calendar is fine. It's not very large, so there's not much space. It would be hard to fit more than one appointment on a day, or a detailed note.

Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara Black Organics 0.26 Oz
Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara Black Organics 0.26 Oz
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $11.60
18 used & new from $6.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Smudgy, February 25, 2014
I try to use only organic/natural products, so I was excited to use this. All the negative reviews are right, the tube dries up fast and has a short life. The mascara smudges all over the under eye. I'd have to wipe under my eyes frequently to remove the dark circles. I'm currently going mascara-less while I search for another brand as I'm tired of 'looking goth'. I like physicians formula, but encourage them to improve this product.

Homedics HDS-2000 Deep Sleep II Relaxation Sound and White Noise Machine
Homedics HDS-2000 Deep Sleep II Relaxation Sound and White Noise Machine
Price: $79.92
6 used & new from $79.92

2.0 out of 5 stars Too many glitches, February 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been sleeping with a white noise machine going for maybe 15 years and I love them, they really help me sleep to the point that I take it with me when I go on vacation. Prior to this one, I had been using a Marpac brand 'sleep conditioner', which is maybe half the price of this Homedics one and works fine. With this Homedic white noise machine, instead of just one sound, there are multiple, from white noise type sounds to nature sounds, etc. Once you've selected the sound, you can then adjust the volume and tone for even more customization. It has a little remote that comes with it, but half the buttons don't work on it, and the other half of the buttons don't work on the actual device. So, every time I use it, I have to use both the remote and the buttons on it to get what I want. This seems like a big flaw, and other reviews have mentioned buttons that don't work. The other thing about this is that it glows super bright. Like most people who have trouble falling asleep, I'm sensitive to light as well. You can adjust the dimness to turn the glow off, but even completely off the buttons still glow VERY brightly. I had to tape a piece of cardboard over the buttons to block out the glowing. This device also has the option to set a timer for the sound, from half an hour to an hour and a half. I always turn that off because I want it to play throughout the night. Oddly, even with the timer off, occasionally the sound will suddenly turn off halfway through the night for no particular reason. This wakes me up and then I have to turn it back on. Overall, if this worked right, I would recommend it. However, with all the other reviews saying this sound machine is glitchy and my own experiences, I cannot. I'd recommend one of the cheaper, simpler white noises sound on Amazon instead.

Home Style 5531-18 Bedford Pedestal Desk, Black
Home Style 5531-18 Bedford Pedestal Desk, Black
Price: $454.82
9 used & new from $445.92

4.0 out of 5 stars great looking desk, lousy assembly, February 3, 2014
I had been wanting a new desk for a couple years now, but wanted to make sure that I got what I truly wanted. I was willing to pay more for something fully assembled but couldn't find what I wanted. This fit the bill as I wanted the desk to be black and hard wood with good storage.

The desk was packaged well, came in two boxes and each peice was individually wrapped. Nothing was damaged. Assembly was long and tedious, I broke it up over 3 days. Instructions consisted of drawings, but were easy to follow. Biggest problem was the hardware, very cheaply made. I've never stripped so many screws in my life because the metal was so soft. I even broke several cam locks. Luckily it came with extras. The wood peices were heavy and solid. I had no problem with crooked drawers or anything. Everything fit together well.

The finished desk looks very nice and solid. Its a little smaller than I would expect, but I don't have a big space. The side drawers have holes drilled for cords, if you want to store components in the side. I'd love to stick my printer in it, but the space is too small for it. I take one star off for the cheap hardware and the desk being a little small.

Coaster Dresser with Brushed Chrome Accents in Glossy Black Finish
Coaster Dresser with Brushed Chrome Accents in Glossy Black Finish
Price: $471.15
10 used & new from $399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, solid dresser, January 20, 2014
I got this dresser after searching extensively for what I hoped would be the right one. I didn't want something that was cheap particle board; it needed to be wood. Which for whatever reason is hard to find now a days. It also needed to be already assembled. This dresser met all my expectations. It is very heavy and solid. I've had it for 2 years now, and am just as satisfied. It matches the rest of my black furniture, and I love it.

Fox Run Set of Four Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Colored Handles
Fox Run Set of Four Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Colored Handles
Price: $13.09
6 used & new from $8.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Replacing after two months, January 9, 2014
I was looking for sturdy metal measures I my cups that wouldn't accidentally melt like the plastic ones. Well, my old plastic ones had lasted me many years and these only lasted a couple months! The metal these are made of are cheap and then. The handles bend just from scooping flour out of the bag. One had the handle just break off completely because it was soldered poorly. I thought I'd save money buying this $15 set, but now I'm replacing it with a higher quality $30 one. Don't make my mistake!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20