Profile for Laura I > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 300

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura I RSS Feed (Fairchild AFB, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII 100% Polyester, Machine Washable, Tonal Bordered Fabric Napkins, 18 x 18", Gray, Set of 6
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gray Napkins, August 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are really nice, basic, cloth napkins. I don't like disposable paper goods, so I use cloth napkins quite a bit. Using these napkins daily, I didn't want cotton or linen napkins which would mean ironing. These were exactly what I wanted, they're wrinkle resistant, durable, and look pretty nice as well. Overall, I'm very happy with them and would purchase again if need be.

Wenzel Temperature Control Sleeping Bag, 18 x 12-Inch
Wenzel Temperature Control Sleeping Bag, 18 x 12-Inch
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sleeping Bag, Spring Through Fall, July 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The first time I ever went camping, I nearly froze to death that night. It was a good lesson that I needed a cold weather sleeping bag, no matter how expensive it was. The next problem I had camping, was feeling too hot on a summer night, trying to sleep in my cold weather sleeping bag. This temperature control bag is a nice compromise. It's basically a 2-in-1. It has two layers, and you can sleep under just one, or both layers, depending on what you need. This sleeping bag is all you need from spring through fall. It's such a smart idea, I'm very happy.

Klymit Inertia O Zone Lightweight Camping Air Pad, Blue/Gray
Klymit Inertia O Zone Lightweight Camping Air Pad, Blue/Gray
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and Light weight, June 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not one of those hard core campers, but I do like to camp one or two nights a few times a year. I've been using those foam, egg crate style sleeping pads, and have been in absolute misery. I find it so uncomfortable, and I've looked into different options, such as a fold out cot or an air mattress. Well, the last thing I want when camping is bulkier equipment to pack up. That's what made this limit air pad appealing to me. You blow it up (4 breaths for the pillow, and 11 breaths for the body), and it really is effective. It keeps me off the ground without "bottoming out" on the ground. The best part is that it actually rolls up much smaller than my form foam pad.

Rubbermaid RM-PL1W Folding 1-Step Plastic Stool
Rubbermaid RM-PL1W Folding 1-Step Plastic Stool
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Folding Stool, June 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm 5'2", as such, I'm no stranger to stepping stools. I have a nice wooden one that I keep out 24/7 in the kitchen to reach things in cabinets. I was looking for another stool to keep in a closet on the other floors of my house. I liked that this folds up for storage. I find the folding mechanism easy to use, and it snaps securely when it's opened up. I like the non-slip rubber texture on the top too. It has a very utilitarian look though, so I wouldn't want to leave it out full time like my stool I keep in the kitchen, but for storage, I'm very happy with this one.

Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones for Samsung and Android Devices, Black
Price: $299.00
5 used & new from $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars indispensable for frequent flyers, June 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've had what I believe to be the precious model of Bose noise cancelling headphones for a year now, and then ordered this pair for my husband. We travel/fly multiple times a year for leisure, and noise cancelling headphones are indispensable. They will not block out all noise, they block out ambient background noise (the roar of an airplane), but not sudden sounds like a baby crying. But because these block out background noise, you can listen to your music or videos better, and with the volume turned down lower, a saving your hearing. For those who don't know, the noise cancelling feature is independent from the headphones. So, you don't need to be listening to anything in order to use it. And it does need a AA battery to operate the noise cancelling feature. The difference I see in these, compared to my older model, is these have a Mic on the headphone jack to use with your phone or when skyping. They also fold up.smaller.

Viva Labs #1 Premium Himalayan Organic Goji Berries, Noticeably Larger and Juicier, 1lb bag
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Less chewy than standard goji berries, June 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've purchased goji berries before, and wasn't really liking the taste that much. The ones I had gotten were excessively chewy and had a weird after taste. I reluctantly decided to try this brand just to see if the taste could be any better. People describing these as "plump" and "juicy" really sold it for me. Well, these are definitely better tasting, but I wouldn't describe them as necessarily plump or juicy. They're a little bigger than the standard ones I've seen in stores, and still chewy, but not as chewy as the other ones I had. These were clearly not as dehydrated. I do like the taste of these better, but they're not dramatically different. So if you tried goji berries before and hated them, you probably won't like these either.

Now Designs Placemats, Disko Honey, Set of 4
Now Designs Placemats, Disko Honey, Set of 4
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice round placemats, June 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a small, round dining table meant to seat four. Because of the size and shape of the table, I prefer round placemats. These are exactly what I was looking for. They're a woven type of material that seems sturdy and well made. They wipe down easy and appear stain resistant, which is also nice. I don't think I'd want to risk putting these in the washing machine, but like I said they're pretty easy to clean just by wiping down. I'm also loving this sunny yellow gold color. It's really nice for spring and summer decorating.

AmazonBasics Black Soft-Sided Pet Carrier - Large
AmazonBasics Black Soft-Sided Pet Carrier - Large
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and easy to get the cat in it, June 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm what you'd most likely refer to as a "crazy cat lady". Basically I want to do as much as I possibly can for my cats and keep them happy. I have two hard plastic cat carriers already, but this soft mesh one intrigued me. Well, after receiving it, I'm definitely impresses with it. I got the large, which is the same size as my other carriers. I wouldn't recommend getting any smaller unless you're wanting it for a guinea pig or something. Here's what makes this soft carrier better than my plastic ones: It's significantly lighter weight, and I suspect more comfortable for kitty. The soft padding inside can be removed and wash. The biggest advantage is the top unzips so that you can just lower the cat into it and then zip it closes. No more battles to get the cat into the carrier!

Doughmakers Grand Cookie Sheet ,14" by 17.5"
Doughmakers Grand Cookie Sheet ,14" by 17.5"
Price: $17.99
7 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Large, Non-Stick Cookie Sheet, May 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was my first experience with the Doughmaker's brand and I'm now interested in purchasing more of it. The cookie sheet has a 'pebbled', textured surface to make it nonstick without needing any kind of nonstick coating. I was skeptical and did do a light spray of oil before baking some cookies. Well, the cookies did release immediately, and I'll probably try using no spray next time. I would consider this cookie sheet "jumbo" sized, it's definitely the biggest one I've ever owned. But that's nice because I can do a dozen cookies with the one sheet. The lip on the sheet also makes it easy to remove. I'll be looking into buying some of the brands other baking pans as well now. I definitely recommend.

Contigo Jackie Kids Water Bottle, 17-Ounce, Oxford Blue
Contigo Jackie Kids Water Bottle, 17-Ounce, Oxford Blue
Price: $10.60
3 used & new from $10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to clean, doesn't leak, May 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There's a couple qualities I look for in a good water bottle: BPA free, easy to clean, easy to drink from, doesn't drip, and not a huge size. Some fancy water bottles I've had, have tons of silicone seals and opening/closing mechanisms that fill with grime and are hard to get clean. This one is very simple, just push the button and the top opens, despite how simple it is, it doesn't leak. It's also easy to fill because when you unscrew the lid, the opening is as wide as the bottle. This is exactly the same as their "adult" version, except not as big, 17 oz. I was looking for a smaller water bottle that I could fit in my purse and was more convenient to carry around, and so I got this "child size" one. I'm very happy with it,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20