Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for A. Akers > Reviews

Browse

A. Akers' Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Akers "kyalana" RSS Feed (Tx)

Page: 1 | 2
Motorola KRZR K1 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, MP3/Video Player, and MicroSD Slot--International Version with No Warranty (Cosmic Blue)
2 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% SATISFIED, November 13, 2011
Long story short, I received the item in the mail. The first battery didn't hold a charge, the second battery said "Invalid Battery" and then the third battery worked perfectly fine. When I contacted the seller, they responded IMMEDIATELY! They were more than happy to send me new batteries and a new backing to the phone because I accidentally bend the top clips. I am very happy with this phone and seller. They truly do care about making their customers 100% happy.

Dangerous Threads Rabbit Rabbits Foot Keychain White / Natural 4 Pcs
Dangerous Threads Rabbit Rabbits Foot Keychain White / Natural 4 Pcs
Offered by Dangerous Threads
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! No smell!, October 25, 2011
I'm not sure what people are talking about when they mention a smell. They definitely aren't supposed to smell like roses, but they didn't smell like "chemicals" the way these reviews are describing. I love my rabbits feet! This is the best pair of rabbits foot I've ever purchased. They haven't fallen apart like others I've purchased over Amazon. They are really soft and cute! I love the colors!

Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover 8oz
Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover 8oz
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $4.94
18 used & new from $3.45

2.0 out of 5 stars works, but not quickly, April 23, 2011
My sister tried this last night and it worked, but took at least 30 mins to an hour to get the Acrylic gel to dissolve off completely. When she did the second hand, she got impatient and decided to just file the rest off. I bought another one I'll try when I have to money to get my nails redone. So I will write a review on that soon.

Cbus Wireless Hot Pink Silicone Case / Skin / Cover for Samsung Vibrant T959 / Galaxy S 4G T959V
Offered by Cbus Wireless
Price: $0.99
3 used & new from $0.88

3.0 out of 5 stars OK!?, April 23, 2011
It's alright! I like the rubbery, pink look/feel, but the cover comes off from time to time. I don't know, I know there are better covers out there.

Joico JoiMist Firm Hair Spray (9.1 oz)
Joico JoiMist Firm Hair Spray (9.1 oz)
Offered by Hair Care Expo
Price: $11.09
15 used & new from $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds with no sticky stiffness, April 23, 2011
Well...this sure does work because it BROKE MY ROUND BRUSH lol, but that's ok. It really works! Don't put too much though, with any hairspray it can make your hair look bad, but this holds your style, protects it against humidity ( I love in Texas right now, it's April and very humid right now) and also doesn't make your hair look stiff. It leaves it soft and almost like you didn't even use any. lol I did put too much in the back of my head and when I was using my round brush it got stuck and the handle broke off. That has NEVER happened before, but I thought it was funny. I brushed threw the spot a few times and it was fine. I would get this product! I have been very satisfied with every Joico product. I will be a continuing customer!

L'Oreal Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Correction System, 0.5-Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Correction System, 0.5-Fluid Ounce

1.0 out of 5 stars nooope, April 20, 2011
I didn't even use it long because all it was, was a vibrating stick. I don't know, I just wasn't pleased with it. It felt cheap even though I spend 20 bucks on it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2012 12:46 PM PDT

Remington AC2015 T|Studio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer, Deep Purple
Price: $24.99
13 used & new from $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars WOOOW talk about turbo blow drying, April 16, 2011
Before I bought this product, before I buy ANY product off Amazon, I read the reviews first. I read one that mentioned the air not being strong enough...uhhhhh you sure you had it set on the right button? Because mine was blowing my hair to kingdom come, SERIOUSLY! I had to rush for work yesterday and was afraid I wasn't going to make it with my cheap Target Revlon blow drying that took me FOREVER to blow dry my hair and I always had this spot right in the back middle of my hair that took longest to dry. Well, I got this in the mail yesterday morning, rushed to plug it in and it literally took me one min, maybe less to get my entire hair dry (even that spot). I love that it didn't even have to be on full heat to do it. My other blow dryer left my hair soooooo dry. The ends looked frizzy and lifeless. So I bought this blow dryer and the sleek hair straighter and let me just say, I am in LOVE with these products and so freaking happy!!! The texture of the blow dryer is very smooth and pretty looking. Because of bother of those products, I was NOT late for work :D. I would recommend the sleek hair straightener and this blow dryer to anyone. I haven't tried the other products, but I would not hesitate to if I was interested. 150% satisfied customer!!!

Remington S6500 Sleek and Curl Ceramic Pearl Multi-styler Hair Straightener, 1-Inch, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Bestest, Greatest, Awesomest straightener, April 16, 2011
Let me just start by saying this straightener beats the $60 one I got at Sally Beauty Supply. I used it yesterday for the first time before work and my hair was straight the FIRST time I went over my hair. I didn't really have to go over it again. I have fine, thick hair, but I get it cut to were it looks thin and wavy to straight hair. I love this straighter!! My hair was straight, shinny and NOT frizzy like my other straighter left my hair. I set the temperature on 330 and my hair ahh omg, it doesn't look frizzy in the front ends of my hair. I love it!! I'm 150% satisfied with this straightener!!! You definitely get HIGH quality results for a low price. OH and my package arrived the very next day as I wanted.

Joico Silk Result Thermal Smoother Styling Spray, 10.1 Ounce
Joico Silk Result Thermal Smoother Styling Spray, 10.1 Ounce
Offered by NaturalFreshLook4U
Price: $23.37
2 used & new from $23.37

5.0 out of 5 stars frizz be gone! no lie, April 11, 2011
I am actually buying this item again. I have the HARDEST time keeping my hair from frizzing up in the humidity and heat. I spray this on before i straighten my hair and it's like magic. My hair stays straight and the BEST part is with the right amount of distance when you spray, it DOESN'T leave your hair stiff looking like most hair sprays would.

Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera
Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera
Price: $50.53
160 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm diggin' the old versions, April 11, 2011
I work at AEO and we received these camera's for our new accessories table and I bought this because I LOVE instant picture Polaroid cameras. I wish they would sell them again! I LOVE this camera. I bought it because I'm taking a trip to New York and I wanted something to leave behind for my boyfriend. I would say that the camera is not exactly 'white'. It's more of a light cream color. The quality of the pictures are exactly like they were back then. Kind of dark, but still awesome. The camera is waaay easy to use. All you have to do to insert the film is open the back, line up the little yellow stickers it shows and bam. It slides in, you close it and the first picture you take a black plastic piece that covered the pictures would be released. It does take about 20-30secs for the picture to be displayed. It slowly starts showing, that's normal. I know the first one I took I was about to take another one because I wasn't sure if it worked or not, but it came up perfectly. So I would recommend this camera to any teen that just wants to take pictures for fun and/or anyone taking a trip or wants one just to have one. It's awesome!

Page: 1 | 2