Profile for nAtchie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nAtchie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
X-Acto School Pro Heavy-Duty Electric Sharpener (1670)
X-Acto School Pro Heavy-Duty Electric Sharpener (1670)
Price: $31.20
62 used & new from $31.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Horse, April 4, 2013
This is a must have in our household. Our kids are always working on art projects and have tons of colored pencils of various sizes. Now they can sharpen them all without any issues. This sharpener does a really good job and doesn't prematurely shorten a pencils life. Happy with this purchase.

RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon, Set of 5
RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon, Set of 5
Offered by Better Linen
Price: Click here to see our price
15 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, April 4, 2013
I bought this on a whim, thinking it would be kind of nice to have the odd sizes. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these measuring spoons. They are really nice. And even better, I find myself using them far more than I thought I would.

Anker® USB 3.0 & eSATA to SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD [8TB Support]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $24.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy!, April 4, 2013
Very straight forward and easy to use. It was so very fast and simple to transfer all sorts of data I feared we lost from another computer. What a great idea :-)

Chef's Choice Model 1520 AngleSelect Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener-White
Chef's Choice Model 1520 AngleSelect Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener-White
Price: $169.95
19 used & new from $161.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, April 4, 2013
We have a decent selection of knives and tried the stone method--it's just not our thing. After much thought and research we decided to go with this Chef's Choice 1520. So easy to use and it's so nice to have sharp knives again! One of the best purchases in a while!

Due North Foot Rubz Foot Hand and Back Massage Ball
Due North Foot Rubz Foot Hand and Back Massage Ball
Price: $6.45
18 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, April 4, 2013
Who knew that a simple little rubber, nubby ball would do the trick?! I'm speaking of basic achy foot relief, but even more important-- the dreaded Plantar Fasciitis. Yes, inserts help a little, but this little ball has helped more than anything!! It's inexpensive, extremely convenient and I highly recommend it.

Cuisinart 722-36H Chef's Classic Stainless 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
Offered by Gourmet Kitchen Gallery
Price: $38.99
16 used & new from $30.59

5.0 out of 5 stars What a pleasant surprise!, February 25, 2013
This pan showed up as an Amazon recommendation and it caught my eye. I wanted something without the non stick coating that was large enough for our needs and the price was so low I was doubtful that it would be very nice. I was pleasantly surprised. This pan is in regular rotation in my kitchen! One of the best purchases I've "blindly" made here on Amazon. If you are considering this pan, you will not be disappointed!

Zevro Dual Dry Food Dispenser, Black/Chrome
Zevro Dual Dry Food Dispenser, Black/Chrome
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $37.99
8 used & new from $37.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for us, February 25, 2013
This *looks* like a good idea.....but for a regular household this just didn't work for us. It crushed up cereal and makes a mess. We keep the plug on the bottom to help keep the cereals fresh, but it must not work cause the cereal is as stale as if we left it on the counter in an open bowl. This might be well suited for a hotel type of use, but for real life daily use it was a flop for us.

HIC Full Stick Butter Cutter
HIC Full Stick Butter Cutter
Price: $9.58
5 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful !, February 25, 2013
This little gadget is a must have. Works perfectly so far. This cutter is easy to use and easy to clean.

Kitchen Supply 8 x 2.5 x 2 Inch Paper Loaf Pan, Set of 25
Kitchen Supply 8 x 2.5 x 2 Inch Paper Loaf Pan, Set of 25
Price: $13.54
3 used & new from $13.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 25, 2013
I was a bit skeptical when ordering due to a few reviews here about sticking/leakage, etc, but I have to say, I'm so happy I went ahead and ordered! I used these and another size for holiday gifting. I've made quick breads (pumpkin) in them and they came out perfect! I've also baked yeast breads in them and they came out better than any loaf pan. I lightly sprayed them with non-stick spray and things were fine. Also, I placed them on a sheet pan for baking and used the normal baking temps with perfect results. If I could, I'd use them for all my loaf bread baking, but as often as I bake bread it would be too cost prohibitive.

The Complete Sonic the Hedgehog Comic Encyclopedia
The Complete Sonic the Hedgehog Comic Encyclopedia
by Sonic Scribes
Price: $14.20
58 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Sonic fans!, February 25, 2013
My daughter, who is a huge Sonic fan, was happy to see this book. Lots of detailed info. Good size.

Page: 1 | 2