Profile for Fontaine Ralston > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fontaine Ralston "Fontaine Ralston" RSS Feed (the Mississippi Delta)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
DecoBros Crystal Glass Coffee Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-Cup Pods
DecoBros Crystal Glass Coffee Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-Cup Pods
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $16.97
5 used & new from $12.15

5.0 out of 5 stars clears up counter space, March 30, 2015
THis is a great little gadget. It has made my coffee area so much neater. I put the Keurig on top of the drawer and it works like a charm.

Whole Habanero Chile-4oz-Dried Habanero Pepper
Whole Habanero Chile-4oz-Dried Habanero Pepper
Offered by TastePadThai
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good substitute for fresh during winter months., December 30, 2014
Great for cooking. Hot with a good flavor.Very high quality product.

Bioderma Sensibio (Crealine) H2o Micelle Solution (For Sensitive Skin) 500Ml/16.7Oz
Offered by Bluhend
Price: $31.50
5 used & new from $25.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price and lasts a long time, December 30, 2014
Gentle as water, yet dissolves every trace of foundation and mascara. I wouldn't use anything else.

The Taste of Country Cooking: 30th Anniversary Edition
The Taste of Country Cooking: 30th Anniversary Edition
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellar, November 16, 2014
This book was a life-changer for me. Mrs. Lewis's recipes are exquisite and her outlook on life above reproach.

Rahua Voluminous Conditioner-9.3 oz.
Rahua Voluminous Conditioner-9.3 oz.
Offered by Luxury4him
Price: $34.00
10 used & new from $34.00

2.0 out of 5 stars nope, December 21, 2013
Was looking for a miracle product in something so expensive. It is very conditioning and keeps the hair from frizzing, but weighs my hair down so much that it looks oily. I'll have to give it away.

The Protector Rose Gauntlet Gloves, Size 7
The Protector Rose Gauntlet Gloves, Size 7
Offered by Bear Wallow Gloves
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best, December 21, 2013
If I don't use these gloves when working among my roses, I come out looking as though I have been fighting a tiger. These are heavier than the ones I have had before and of excellent quality. The hands are flexible and the sleeves make me indomitable among the thorny bushes.

Dyson Multi-Angle Brush Attachment
Dyson Multi-Angle Brush Attachment
Offered by TECH BUY
Price: $36.49
19 used & new from $28.98

3.0 out of 5 stars not as versatile as it could be., December 21, 2013
I bought this to vacuum shelves that are high overhead. Had I thought it through, I would have realized that the brush would only reach the front of the shelves, not all the way to the back. Also, the way the head swivels is awkward, there is no way to turn it to vacuum a flat wall. This should be obvious if you study the picture and consider how the head must turn. I was so enthralled with the possibilities of a shelf brush that I neglected to really think through possible limitations. It is a nice addition to the tool box, but not particularly versatile. If the hose on the vacuum were longer, I could have reached upper shelves more easily. I had to buy a glorified dust buster to get what I couldn't get with my Dyson.

Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner
Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner
Offered by BESTDEAL TECH (TAX Free)
Price: $379.00
38 used & new from $259.95

5.0 out of 5 stars portable, December 21, 2013
You can zip all over your house and get it vacuumed in a jiffy. Same great Dyson suction but less bulk than an upright. My only complaint is that the plastic wheels are not as sturdy as they could be.

Fir Balsam Incense Box with 40 Cones
Fir Balsam Incense Box with 40 Cones

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmmmmm, December 21, 2013
This smells so good. I used it in my house while to chase the winter doldrums away. It smells a little like a Christmas tree and a little like a cozy wood fire.

Bioderma Crealine H2O Micelle Solution, Sensitive Skin, 16.91 Fluid Ounce
Bioderma Crealine H2O Micelle Solution, Sensitive Skin, 16.91 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Little Pop Shop
Price: $29.99
34 used & new from $24.75

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, December 21, 2013
It is so unlike me to buy expensive foreign beauty products, but I will never be without this. It removes every speck of makeup even waterproof mascara. And you can get it in your eye without fear. A little goes a long way - the large size will last for over a year. The travel size is very sturdy and will never leak in your makeup kit. Cannot recommend this enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7