Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Mark T. Brody > Reviews

Browse

Mark T. Brody's Profile

Customer Reviews: 670

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark T. Brody RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Beyond Tangy Tangerine Tablets 2.0 (120 tablets)
Beyond Tangy Tangerine Tablets 2.0 (120 tablets)
Offered by supplement centre
Price: $54.00
15 used & new from $43.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, Convenient, But Powder is Better, February 8, 2016
These tablets are good on the go. But after a trial with them, that's all I use them for. Travel, and being on the go. Bringing the cannister of powder with me when traveling is messy. But taking the tablets in a pill carrier is really convenient.

With that said, the powder works better, no doubt. I don't feel as vibrant and energetic from the tablets. Comparing the ingredients, the powder has much higher levels of nutrients. For example; The tablets don't even have any colloidal minerals in them, whereas the powder has 300mg (equivalent of one ounce).

All in all, good product, but I wouldn't replace the powder with the tablets.

And like one other reviewer said, the BTT powder is meant to be sipped, not downed. For me, 3 scoops in either a 24 of 33.8 oz bottle of water and sipped between meals is what works for me. Then I also do rebound FX before and even sometimes during workouts.

The Paleo Diet Cranberry Almond Bar, 2.47 Ounce -- 12 per case.
The Paleo Diet Cranberry Almond Bar, 2.47 Ounce -- 12 per case.
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $40.76
7 used & new from $37.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Easily the worst protein bar I've ever eaten, January 10, 2016
When this company decided, "Yes! This is the recipe we're rolling with!", were they incredibly high and/or drunk?

These bars are easily the worst protein bars I've ever eaten. And I'm not exaggerating.

They are painfully sweet, they are rock hard, they are overly chewy, they hurt your teeth, and they digest horribly.

I mean, you really can't get any worse.

Caveman Foods Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut, 1.4 Ounce (Pack of 15)
Caveman Foods Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut, 1.4 Ounce (Pack of 15)
Offered by Caprice Bliley LLC
Price: $19.78
16 used & new from $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Laughable ingredients, January 10, 2016
To call these bars "Caveman" and insinuate that these bars are allowable on a Paleo diet is sheer comedy!

Brown rice protein being one of the main ingredients, and most of the bars having "evaporated cane sugar" which is just a fancy word for table sugar, is incredible. How on earth do these bars continue to sell and get good reviews?

They taste painfully sweet and make my teeth sensitive. Awful bars.

Funko Mopeez: Marvel - Captain America Action Figure
Funko Mopeez: Marvel - Captain America Action Figure
Price: $8.90
53 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars travel size = incredibly small, December 22, 2015
I was expecting this doll to be at least 2x the size that it was when it arrived. This thing, to give you an example, is like a little bit bigger than the size of a Ty beanie baby.

I thought the price was great until I got it. Now I would say it's small and overpriced.

Funko POP Movies: The Matrix - Neo Action Figure
Funko POP Movies: The Matrix - Neo Action Figure
Price: $7.50
37 used & new from $6.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Small and not very Neo-like, December 19, 2015
This Neo action figure is REALLY small. About 1/2 the size of less than I thought it would be. Also, it really doesn't look anything like Neo either. I have him set up in my office, and I am about 0 for 5 with people guessing who it is so far.

Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein, Supports Muscle Development, Unflavored, 2 Pounds
Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein, Supports Muscle Development, Unflavored, 2 Pounds
Price: $19.46
37 used & new from $19.46

1.0 out of 5 stars So gross, I can't even drink it., December 19, 2015
This stuff tastes so bad, that I can't even drink it. It tastes like stale, spoiled milk. Leaves a nasty aftertaste in your mouth. I don't care what you put in it. Juice, stevia, xylitol, chocolate syrup, fruit..... you can doctor it up any way you want and it still tastes awful. I don't understand it.

I bought this because of how natural it is, but if I can't even choke it down, it's worthless to me. I'm never buying unflavored ever again, that's for sure.

Atill(TM) 3 Pack White Super Extra long Charing Cable 8 pin usb cable 10ft (3 Meters) - For iPhone 6s 6s+ 6plus, iPhone 5s 5 5c, iPad mini, iPod. One year Warranty.
Offered by Atill
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT buy!, December 19, 2015
I bought this 3-pack, but have only used 2 of them. One is still sitting on the sidelines, waiting for the other 2 to die. However, it's been months, and they still work perfectly. I have never had an iPhone lightning cable go for 3 months without something going wrong. Whether it's something coming lose, ripping, or just flat out not working.

I don't know why these work so well, but they do. This was a GREAT buy.

BLACK+DECKER F210 Steam Iron with Nonstick Soleplate, White/Blue
BLACK+DECKER F210 Steam Iron with Nonstick Soleplate, White/Blue
Price: $11.99
101 used & new from $8.10

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't go cheap., December 19, 2015
I bought this simply based on price. I had a cheap Iron I bought at Big Lots that lasted me several years. I figured an Iron was an Iron and they're pretty much all the same. Well, I was wrong. This Iron is one of the worst ones I've used, outside of an old Hotel iron. It heats up quickly, but it's pretty small, doesn't hold much water, and is below average at actually ironing the clothes.

One thing I learned from this purchase - pay for a good quality iron. Don't go cheap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2015 12:28 PM PST

Rubbermaid 1843029 Step-On Wastebasket, 13-Gallon, Metal-Accent Black
Rubbermaid 1843029 Step-On Wastebasket, 13-Gallon, Metal-Accent Black
Price: $22.97
25 used & new from $18.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 19, 2015
This garbage can was a great buy. Good price, works great. It's been stepped on MANY times, even by young kids, and the thing works perfectly every single time (knock on wood).

OMOTON [3D Touch Compatible - Tempered Glass] Screen Protector with [9H Hardness] [Premium Clarity] [Scratch-Resistant] for Apple iPhone 6S Plus 5.5 Inch - [2 Pack]
Offered by OMOTON Mall
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 4 failed attempts, December 19, 2015
Failed to be able to put the screen protectors on without having it bubble up, or get dirt trapped underneath. I figured I was just an idiot, so I had my girlfriend try the next two, when I got a replacement. She was very confident, having done it numerous times before. Well, she failed as well. Maybe it was the gigantic iPhone 6S and it's hard to do. I'm not sure. But what I do know, is we were 0 for 4 with putting these screen protectors on without bubbles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20