Profile for Mark T. Brody > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 633

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark T. Brody RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0(1 lb)
Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0(1 lb)
Offered by Trend Market
Price: $64.50
14 used & new from $58.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Horrifying taste, but a revolutionary formula, May 22, 2015
This is an amazing formula, and the product works fantastically. My main problem with it, is the taste. It's horrible tasting. It's without question the worst tasting vitamin/health drink I've ever had. I have to choke it down every time. However, when I do, I always feel very good. So it's a little bit of give and take.

Personally, I like the original Beyond Tangy Tangerine much, much better. The formula isn't AS good, but it's still amazing. And actually, I feel better overall from the original formula too.

BTT 2.0 is just OK for me. I'm going to buy the original formula until they change the taste of this one.

ProJoba Omega
ProJoba Omega
Offered by Health University
Price: $19.49
3 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down, best omega-3 product out there., May 19, 2015
This review is from: ProJoba Omega (Health and Beauty)
This is the only omega product that has ever made noticeable differences in my health and wellness. I had given up on them, but I got this as a throw-in on a Youngevity Mega-Pack. Was gonna try to sell it, but decided, eh, I'll take it. Glad I did. This stuff is the best I've ever used by a long shot.

The only other omega-3 product I've ever had any success with was good old flaxseed oil. But after getting 4-5 rancid bottles in a row, I gave up on that too.

I'm happy I accidentally stumbled across this projoba product. Aces all the way.

Spectrum Black Steel Coffee Time Wall Mounted 3 Hook Key Rack
Spectrum Black Steel Coffee Time Wall Mounted 3 Hook Key Rack
Offered by Super Z Outlet
Price: $6.75
8 used & new from $6.33

3.0 out of 5 stars WAY smaller than I thought it would be, but still nice., May 13, 2015
This key holder is nice. I like how it looks in my living room. But it's WAY smaller than I thought it would be. Like, half the size almost. All in all, it's nice, it does the job, but it could definitely be bigger.

Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Supplement, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 12 Count, 26.67 Ounce
Offered by Solution Depot
Price: $31.90
22 used & new from $22.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Not "soft-batch" whatsoever., May 6, 2015
Ok, so the entire marketing premise behind this bar was using a baking process, and that the bar was like a "soft-batch cookie". I was like, GREAT! I love soft baked cookies! The marketing material went on to bash other protein bars, saying they are hard and taffy-like. I was sold. I browsed the ingredients, didn't pay much attention. More on that later...

Much to my dismay, these bars were not like "soft-batch" cookies whatsoever! They are exactly like taffy. They are extremely chewy and have an odd texture, just like a normal protein bar. Secondly, the ingredients... this bar contains "sugar" as an ingredient multiple times in the bar, and also contains soy protein isolate. Seriously? In 2015, you're still putting sugar and soy protein in a bar?! Obviously, MusclePharm has not kept up with the latest research in health and nutrition.

All in all, terrible bar. I don't know if these glowing reviews are planted or what. It's amazon, so it's very possible. This is a bust of a protein bar, just like most others on the market.

TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 2015
TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 2015
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing game!, May 1, 2015
This review is from: TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 2015 (App)
Easily the best baseball game I have ever played for a smartphone, by leaps and bounds. The game is as fun and addicting as nearly any game I have ever bought for a traditional gaming system. I loved Tap Sports Baseball, and the 2015 version is even better. Amazing game.

Insten® In Car Music Cassette + Holder Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6/ Galaxy S6 Edge Apple® iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) Samsung© Galaxy S4 S IV S3 III i9300 i9500 N7100
Offered by Insten Fulfillment
Price: $9.47
2 used & new from $9.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good. Auto-reverses non stop and sounds horrible on top of it., April 30, 2015
Had high hopes for this product, but all it does it auto-reverse every 2 seconds in my car. I replaced my RCA cassette deck that I had for about 5 years with this one and was greatly disappointed. The sound quality is bad, and like I said before, it just auto-reverses non-stop. Then eventually my poor radio player just ends up rejecting it.

Alkaline Booster by Alkazone - 1.2 oz
Alkaline Booster by Alkazone - 1.2 oz
Offered by Express Health
Price: $19.75
7 used & new from $17.35

1.0 out of 5 stars My least favorite Alkaline Booster so far, April 30, 2015
I have used a lot of alkaline boosting products over the years, and I don't care for the Alkazone brand one bit. I just don't feel "right" when I am taking in these drops. I used Alkalife drops for about 10 years prior to using these. I bought Alkazone because Alkalife increased their price by like $8 per bottle almost overnight when they re-designed their packages. My switch did not go over well.

I'm big on an alkaline diet and alkaline water, but not big on these drops. Like I said, they just make me feel off. Can't really explain it any other way. I don't feel oxygenated and energized, like how you should feel, living in an alkaline body.

BESDATA Car Cassette Adapters for iPod, iPad, iPhone, MP3, Mobil Device, 3 Feet Long Cable with 3.5mm Male & 2.5mm Male Adapter & Microphone for Phone Calls, Black - KD200
Offered by TKOOFN-US
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $7.33

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. Buy from a well known brand. This is junk and doesn't work correctly., April 21, 2015
I have bought several cassette adapters in my day, since I drive an old car, and this is far and away the most unreliable one. It was cheap, so I pulled the trigger. Shame on me for choosing cheap over a well known brand. This thing is horrible. The tape auto-reverses and I get error messages all of the time. It gets REALLY hot, and the sensor must lose contact with my player.

Total waste of money.

Signature Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, King
Signature Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, King
Price: $240.00
5 used & new from $240.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT buy. Mixed reviews on here, but a total score for me., April 21, 2015
I was very hesitant on pulling the trigger on this bed. I read a lot of mixed reviews. I was torn, but desperate, because I couldn't afford a full sized normal box spring king mattress. I took a leap of faith and have been very pleasantly surprised!

This mattress is firm. If you don't like firm, it may not be for you. But I love it.

This mattress came out of the package absolutely REEKING of fumes. The fumes didn't go away for about 3 days. So honestly, I might not sleep on it for a few days. Have a backup plan in place. The thing stinks like pure toxic chemicals. When it finally went away, the bed has been a pleasure to sleep on. My back feels better, and I sleep like a rock. Great buy!

The Circle of Profit: How To Turn Your Passion Into $1 Million
The Circle of Profit: How To Turn Your Passion Into $1 Million
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Long winded sales pitch for authors other pricier programs., April 21, 2015
This is basically written as an advertisement for the authors other programs. It wasn't even very well done either. He doesn't hide the fact that he's trying to plant the "advanced marketing" seeds in your mind throughout the book. It could have been a lot more subtle. But it was done in a kind of annoying way. I gave up on the book about 1/2 way through because of it. It was just one long winded sales pitch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20