Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS
Profile for Mark T. Brody > Reviews

Browse

Mark T. Brody's Profile

Customer Reviews: 844
Top Reviewer Ranking: 911

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark T. Brody RSS Feed (Louisiana)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
MesoFX (Formula 454) ★ Russian Super Muscle Builder Now Available In The U.S.! ★ 4 Week Cycle ★ Pack On Up To 20 lbs Of Rock Hard Muscle FAST.
Offered by Primal Muscle
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting product with promise, May 20, 2016
This is one of the more expensive testosterone boosters on the market today. But when I started researching the ingredients, I started to understand why. Before I even bothered trying it, I went and googled every ingredient in here. There were a bunch of herbs I had never even heard of before, and I consider myself a pretty astute student of herbology (if that's even a word!). I decided to give it a whirl, because there didn't seem to be anything harmful in it, and the folks at Primal Muscle Sports Supplements were kind of enough to allow me to give MesoFX a shot at a discounted rate, in exchange for my honest review.

I started noticing right away that I felt different. I always chalk that up to initial placebo effect, because I have experienced that plenty of times before. I noticed my appetite started increasing, which placebo has never done for me. Sex drive increasing has never really happened to me with placebo either. Now, as far as my workouts, and gaining the 10-20 lbs of rock hard muscle, like the company advertises, well, that hasn't happened. Nor will it, I don't believe. However, I didn't expect it to happen, so I'm not angry that it didn't. I just wanted to have an edge with my workouts, and feel a little younger and more energetic/happier, and this product has accomplished that for me. I think only a fool would take this and expect to get steroid like results. And frankly, I don't believe any of the reviews that said it happened for them. But, I still feel like this is a quality product, albeit, ridiculously expensive. I'm sure there are better alternatives on the market, as far as a good bang for your buck, but I have to say, this product does have something to it. It's different, and the herbal ingredients are definitely nothing like I've ever seen on the market.

SUPER SALE Facial Hair Remover Threading Tool + FREE Hair Razor - Epilator For Women / Ladies - Professional Quality Stainless Steel Facial Hair Epilator Stick
Offered by XISS Beauty
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but works as advertised, May 20, 2016
Definitely works as advertised. It was a lot simpler to use than I thought it was going to be. I don't know why, but I was expecting something more complex. It takes like 10 seconds to do. Works great, works fast, and is a super cheap way of doing so. It is a little poorly made. Probably costs 25 cents to manufacture, but that's not taking away from the effectiveness of it. I don't care if it costs 1 cent to make something if it works. It's still a value buy in my opinion. I did receive this product at a discounted rate, in exchange for a fair and honest review.

#1 FORMULA Zenphorol® Stress and Anxiety Relief | Reduces Symptoms of Depression and Panic Attacks. Boost Mood, Aid Restful Sleep, Promotes Physical and Mental Well-Being | 1530mg
Offered by Nutribioticals
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great without knocking you out like a lot of other products do, May 20, 2016
There's a lot of stuff on the market for stress and anxiety relief. I have taken a whole bunch of them over the years. I have taken some that work, but they leave you drowsy, and sleepy. Yes, they cure your anxiety, but they present a whole new problem, in that you can barely even keep your eyes open. I have been looking for something that takes the edge off, but still leaves you alert enough to complete your daily tasks. I have found it, in Zenphorol. The stuff works great. It has resolved situational anxiety like a champion. The very first test I had, was a situation that normally either would have made me angry, or given me a stressed out feeling. I was waiting for the adrenaline response, but it never came. I was obviously thrilled, and since, have made this product a part of my nutritional supplement rotation. If you need to roll the dice on any supplement, I would definitely look into this one, because it works without KO'ing you. I did receive this product at a discounted rate, in exchange for an honest review.

iProvčn DT-K117B
iProvčn DT-K117B
Offered by iProvčn
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!, May 20, 2016
This is a good quality thermometer. It works as advertised. It came with disposable plastic things to put over the thermometer itself, which was unexpected, but kind of cool. I guess that's the sanitary way of taking your temp. I had always just used it the standard way, but that little addition, for whatever reason, got me excited, lol. I wish I could write a more detailed description of my experiences with it, but it's just a normal oral thermometer, that seems to work really great! I did receive this product at a discounted rate, in exchange for an honest review.

Keurig 2.0 Reusable K-Carafe K-Cup Pod Coffee Filter Bundle - Refillable Gift Set Combo with Bonus Measuring Coffee Scoop. K200, K300, K400, K500 Series Compatible - by 4Luxe Kitchen
Offered by 4Luxe
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, huge savings already, May 20, 2016
I refused to go the Reusable K-Cup route for awhile, fearing that they would make an inferior cup of Joe. After plunking down a good $20 a week on K-Cups, thanks to my coffee loving Misses, I decided it was time to pull the trigger on one of these. I have read that some people had issues with a Keurig 2.0 with a lot of these, but I sure haven't. The thing has worked like a charm from Cup #1 to probably Cup #40 right now. No problems whatsoever. And I have most certainly recouped the little amount of money I paid for it, in the savings I've gotten. I ended up getting some great local beans and make my own K-Cups now. Great value, great experience overall. I did receive this product at a discounted rate, in exchange for an honest review.

FUZOO 1Set High Capacity Replacement for Epson 220XL ink Cartridge Compatible with Epson WF 2650 2630 2660 XP320 420 424
Offered by FUZOO
Price: $47.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, no issues whatsoever., May 20, 2016
I've had problems in the past of having problems with replacement ink cartridges for printers. But now, thanks to the amazon review community, it's pretty easy to separate the good buys from the bad ones. In this case, with these Fuzoo Epson cartridges, they work great. I load them in, the printer recognizes them right away, and all is good to go in about 90 seconds. No rejects, no leaking, no funny business at all, from what I have experienced so far. And the price is RIGHT for these bad boys. Go into any retail store and they absolutely mug you on the price. These are a great value, for ink that works! I did receive this product at a discounted rate, in exchange for an honest review.

Kids Vegetarian Gummy Multi Vitamin W/ Vitamin C - 120 count(60 Days-2perday)
Kids Vegetarian Gummy Multi Vitamin W/ Vitamin C - 120 count(60 Days-2perday)
Offered by Surgical Medical Source
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids look forward to taking them every day, May 20, 2016
When you have 3 kids requesting at various times of the day to take their vitamins, you know you have a good tasting formula. They get excited every time it's time to take them. Granted, they eat a pretty healthy diet, so this is almost like they're eating candy or something. That's how they view it anyway. The formula is definitely kid tested, kid approved. We have 3 kids taking it, so they will plow through the bottle pretty quickly, but I believe it's a pretty good value overall. Well balanced did a good job with this one, and also did a great job when they allowed me to receive this product at a discounted rate, in exchange for an honest review.

Garlic with Allicin for Intense Immunity Support & Heart Health - Enteric Coated Tablets for Easy Swallowing - Maximum Strength 400mg - Experience the Allicin Difference - 3 Month Supply
Offered by Zhou Nutrition LLC
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and price point for high Allicin garlic., May 16, 2016
This is a good product. High Allicin content, and enteric coated, for the garlic to go to work where you need it most, in the intestines, where bacteria and yeast are most often likely to grow. Also, when enteric coated, the garlic isn't likely to repeat on you either, which is a great benefit. Also, the price point for this product is very good, compared to similar allicin content products on the market. Zhou Nutrition puts out quality nutritional products at affordable prices, which is why I have purchased from them repeatedly over the past year. I would definitely look into this product if you are interested in many of the benefits that garlic can offer. I did receive this product for a discounted rate, in exchange for an honest review.

[NEW VERSION] TForty2 Bluetooth Speakers Portable Wireless Loud Stereo With Increased Bass
Offered by TGB Goods
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Voice commands leaves a stain on a decent speaker, May 16, 2016
I don't want to start off the review with a negative, but wow, that Chinese woman speaking every time you do something with the speaker is probable one of the most annoying things I've ever heard. Plug it in, she tells you, pair a device, she tells you, change any setting, she tells you. It would be one thing if it were a soft, pleasant voice. But's in a "nails on a chalkboard" kind of voice, spoken in broken english. Not good.

The speaker itself is average. It doesn't sound very good, but doesn't sound awful. It's somewhere inbetween. The bass, which is probably one of the most important aspects of a portable speaker, is lacking on this device. Not a good bass sound at all. The volume is pretty high for such a small speaker, which is a plug. The speaker looks nice, so it's aesthetically pleasing. All in all, it's just an average speaker for me. I did receive this speaker at a discounted rate, in exchange for an honest review.

Bio Coffee- First Organic Instant Non-dairy Alkaline Coffee (1 Box)
Bio Coffee- First Organic Instant Non-dairy Alkaline Coffee (1 Box)
Offered by Bio Coffee
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If this company starts marketing the product a little better, and puts together some incentive deals to buy ..., May 14, 2016
If this company starts marketing the product a little better, and puts together some incentive deals to buy larger quantities of product for discounts, sky is the limit for Bio Coffee.

The coffee tastes WAY better than I thought it would. When I saw it had non dairy creamer and wheatgrass in it, I figured it was going to be a disaster on the taste buds. But, I was wrong. Very wrong! It actually tastes fantastic.

Secondly, because I have been duped so many times in the alternative health world, I wasn't sure if this coffee would actually make you feel good. But again, Bio Coffee proved me wrong. I actually do feel like it leaves an alkaline net result in the body. Which is super exciting for any coffee enthusiast. It tastes like coffee, gives you a lift like coffee, but your stomach and GI tract feel healthy afterwards. Hello!

I bought this from my local health food store for $1.99 per packet. From the looks of it, with the prices on here plus shipping, it would be about the same cost. I would like to see it offered Prime, and for a discounted rate if you were to buy in bulk. Give me some incentive to buy a few boxes at a time and I will do just that. Otherwise, I'll continue grabbing single serve packets at my health food store.

All in all, very surprising results and I will be a repeat customer for sure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20