Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Brookie MOMster > Reviews

Browse

Brookie MOMster's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brookie MOMster RSS Feed (Columbus, OH USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Pink Power PP181LI 18V Cordless Lithium Ion Drill Kit for Women with Battery, Case, Charger & Bit Set
Offered by Sunbelt Products
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash!, July 11, 2016
Didn't even come with an owner's manual. The drill is weak. As a woman who is handy and loves pink, I'm offended that they market this wuss drill to women. I'm buying a Black & Decker, and junking this pink garbage!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2016 12:54 PM PDT

Nylon Hanging Butterflies Decoration
Nylon Hanging Butterflies Decoration
Offered by Butterflycraze
Price: $3.99
2 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for wall decor!, September 2, 2015
Fast delivery. Looks great on my daughter's bedroom wall!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Bath Center
Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Bath Center
Price: $36.99
27 used & new from $24.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tub!, August 27, 2015
My 4 month old daughter loves bath time now! I love how the sling dips into the water, so baby can stay wet and warm.

Fisher Price My Little Snugapuppy Cradle and Swing
Fisher Price My Little Snugapuppy Cradle and Swing
Price: $101.99
33 used & new from $80.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, with room for improvement..., August 27, 2015
(I had a more detailed review, but my internet crashed and none of it was saved, so here's the condensed version:)

Pros: soft, sturdy, comfortable
Cons: size (the legs are at least 2 feet apart), noisy (the motor is loud and annoying)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Terry Bib Bear, Brown, One Size
Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Terry Bib Bear, Brown, One Size
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not my terry cloth..., July 21, 2015
They're cute, but I'm not partial to bibs with waterproof linings on the back. Hence, the 3-star rating. I prefer terry cloth bibs, but these get the job done and do what they're made to do. I just wish they had put "waterproof lining" in the product description. Or made them completely out of terry...

Munchkin Lil' Apple Plates, 3 Count
Munchkin Lil' Apple Plates, 3 Count
Price: $5.37
12 used & new from $5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes mealtime more fun!, July 21, 2015
My 4-year-old loves them! We bought them to help make mealtime and new foods more appealing to our little picky eater. She's more interested in meals and more willing to try a new food if we serve it on her fun apple plates. (Go figure!) I love that they are dishwasher safe and (in a rare pinch) microwaveable.

Dr. Brown's Formula Caddy Bottle, 8 Ounce
Dr. Brown's Formula Caddy Bottle, 8 Ounce
Offered by etailz
Price: $12.31
12 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!, July 21, 2015
This product is genius! We no longer have to carry around large canisters of powdered formula or clumsily scoop formula into bottles while we're out and about. We can pre-measure the right amount of formula for up to three bottles, and keep the bottles of water and this formula caddy on standby for a quick feeding! Anything to make my life as a mom easier, I'm all for it. And this makes on-the-go feedings easy! Shhh... We use it at home for night feedings too, so we don't have to go downstairs at 2am to mix bottles. :-) Great invention; great buy!!

Fruit of the Loom Women's Plus Size "Fit For Me" 5 Pack Assorted Cotton Brief Panties, Wardrobe, 9
Offered by Superior Closeout Inc.
Price: $12.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Assorted Colors!, September 4, 2014
This is not the color you're getting. I ordered 4 of these and got 4 packs of nasty red, black, and nude-colored underwear. Save your time & money. Just buy them at a store, and KNOW what you're getting.

Mizani Butter Blend Sensitive Scalp Rhelaxer Single Application article A (7.5 OZ/213G) Nutter blend sensitive scalp Activator article B 1.81 FL. OZ. /53.5ML
Offered by J&B Professional Beauty
Price: $11.76
7 used & new from $10.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Going back to Ultra Precise!, August 20, 2014
Burned my hairline even with protective base, difficult to rinse out, and made my hair feel like straw. I won't be using this again. I'm going back to my Ultra Precise no-lye relaxer.

ADX Wireless Motion Sensor LED Light, Security or Night Light (Size: 3" x 3"), 6-Pack
Offered by new goldengulf
Price: $20.00
7 used & new from $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO BRIGHT!!!, March 1, 2014
I purchased this item to illuminate my staircase at night (for safety reasons) without having to turn on the bright overhead light, but these things are so bright that I just might as well turn on the overhead light. I also don't like that I'd have to hang these with a nail, but with the battery compartment on the back, there's no way to stick them to the wall--unless you want to remove and reapply a Command strip every time you needed to change the batteries. I ended up using these for closet lighting. Unless you want stadium-strength lighting in your home, I'd forego purchasing this product. It would have been far better if they had used about 1/2 the number of LED lights and if the lights had come with a separate casing that you could either nail to the wall or hang with Command strips.

Page: 1 | 2