Profile for Cookie MOMster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cookie MOMster RSS Feed (Columbus, OH USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Fruit Of The Loom Women's Plus Size "Fit For Me" 5 Pack Cotton Brief Panties Assorted Colors, Wardrobe, 9
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Assorted Colors!, September 4, 2014
This is not the color you're getting. I ordered 4 of these and got 4 packs of nasty red, black, and nude-colored underwear. Save your time & money. Just buy them at a store, and KNOW what you're getting.

Mizani Butter Blend Sensitive Scalp Rhelaxer Single Application article A (7.5 OZ/213G) Nutter blend sensitive scalp Activator article B 1.81 FL. OZ. /53.5ML
Offered by AtoZ shop
Price: $11.99
10 used & new from $5.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Going back to Ultra Precise!, August 20, 2014
Burned my hairline even with protective base, difficult to rinse out, and made my hair feel like straw. I won't be using this again. I'm going back to my Ultra Precise no-lye relaxer.

Wireless LED Motion Sensor Light, 6-Pack
Wireless LED Motion Sensor Light, 6-Pack
Price: $30.15
7 used & new from $28.04

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO BRIGHT!!!, March 1, 2014
I purchased this item to illuminate my staircase at night (for safety reasons) without having to turn on the bright overhead light, but these things are so bright that I just might as well turn on the overhead light. I also don't like that I'd have to hang these with a nail, but with the battery compartment on the back, there's no way to stick them to the wall--unless you want to remove and reapply a Command strip every time you needed to change the batteries. I ended up using these for closet lighting. Unless you want stadium-strength lighting in your home, I'd forego purchasing this product. It would have been far better if they had used about 1/2 the number of LED lights and if the lights had come with a separate casing that you could either nail to the wall or hang with Command strips.

OPI Gwen Stefani collection, Over and Over-A-Gwen
OPI Gwen Stefani collection, Over and Over-A-Gwen
Offered by Sunshine Beauty
Price: $13.40
6 used & new from $10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Candy Apple Red, February 15, 2014
Beautiful! This is the perfect shade of candy apple red! And it dries super fast! I absolutely LOVE this one!!!

LeapFrog Learn and Groove Music Player (Violet)
LeapFrog Learn and Groove Music Player (Violet)
Price: $14.99
35 used & new from $8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, fun, and clever!!!, October 5, 2012
In my opinion, this is Leap Frog's most adorable "Violet"-themed toy. My 15-month-old LOVES it! The music and animations are great! The only negative is that the volume, even at the lowest setting, is really loud. Otherwise, this is the cutest baby iPod-type thing ever! If your child loves music and dancing, she'll love this toy!

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Case for iPhone & iPod Touch Devices
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Case for iPhone & iPod Touch Devices
Price: $9.98
141 used & new from $3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but hard to open..., September 30, 2012
The concept is great! I bought this for my 15-month-old daughter and she LOVES it! Well, she loves my iPhone and I love that she can play fun, educational games without chewing on or destroying my phone. The only gripe I have is that the case is incredibly hard to open, so remember to keep a "tool" handy just in case you need to get to your phone in a hurry. Probably a better idea to use this case with an iPod than an iPhone so your phone isn't tied up and so you're not consoling a screaming baby because you took away his/her toy to make a phone call.

Mixed Chicks Kids Quad Pack 8 oz
Mixed Chicks Kids Quad Pack 8 oz
Offered by The Beauty Box
Price: $36.00
18 used & new from $35.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Chicks Kids, April 3, 2012
My daughter is African-American, Native American, and Irish. Her hair is extremely curly and tangles easily. It also requires HEAVY moisturizers. This product is just okay, in my opinion. The scent isn't too great, but it definitely perked up my daughter's curls... temporarily. The rinse-out conditioner moisturized her hair (which I loved) and the leave-in conditioner defined her curls and gave them shine. Unfortunately, the shine doesn't last very long. Within a couple of hours, her curls were still curly, but they looked dry and dull again. Also, the leave-in conditioner leaves the hair feeling a bit crunchy rather than soft and bouncy. The tangle tamer does detangle the hair, but I didn't like the scent of the product or the fact that it made my daughter's hair feel oily/greasy. If I purchase any Mixed Chicks Kids products again, it will probably only be the rinse-out conditioner.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2012 8:54 AM PDT

Dr. Brown's Wide Neck Dishwashing Basket, Polypropylene
Dr. Brown's Wide Neck Dishwashing Basket, Polypropylene

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these baskets!!!, November 3, 2011
I love these baskets! I don't have to spend valuable time washing bottles and parts by hand anymore. Every part is thoroughly cleaned in my dishwasher. Aside from the actual Dr. Brown's bottles, these baskets are one of the best baby-related purchases I have made so far. Just make sure you're buying the WIDE NECK baskets if you have wide neck bottles. I didn't realize it when I purchased my baskets, but they make different baskets for their standard sized bottles. Fortunately, I bought the right baskets.

Murder, She Wrote: Season 6
Murder, She Wrote: Season 6
DVD ~ Angela Lansbury
Offered by Blue Moon Discounts
Price: $13.57
62 used & new from $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Better with each season, May 14, 2007
This review is from: Murder, She Wrote: Season 6 (DVD)
The picture quality and storylines are even better than the previous seasons. If you're a JB Fletcher fan like me, this box set is a must-have!

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: Season 3
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: Season 3
DVD ~ Frank Welker
Price: $14.60
52 used & new from $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars More Scooby!!!, April 3, 2007
There's too much drama going on in this discussion! I don't really care about what year these episodes came out or that there are 9 missing episodes of the New Scooby Doo Movies. I'm just glad there's more Scooby!!!

Page: 1 | 2