Profile for traveller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

traveller "very cool!" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
InnoGear® Carbon Fiber Bluetooth Self Portrait Selfie Stick Monopod Hand Grip with Remote Shutter and Telescopic Tripod Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3 S4, Note 2 3, iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4s, HTC one M7 M8 Mini -Detachable and Assembled, Support Zoom In or Zoom Out Function (Black)
Offered by InnoGear
Price: $31.99

2.0 out of 5 stars question to you now: keep it or return it?, December 24, 2014
tried it:
pros: light, and can hold even iphone 6 without case removal.
cons: zoom in/out movement is barely noticeable, not useful at all. the grip is so so. the twist and lock sometimes not that easy to operate.

it is not a robust operation, I will pay up to $49 for a get one I know that will last and easy to use.

Niteize Clip Case Sideways Extra Large - Retail Packaging - Black
Niteize Clip Case Sideways Extra Large - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $11.31
29 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars iphone 6 Plus?, October 3, 2014
Will it fit an Iphone 6 Plus? Does anyone know? Please share if you do, thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 3:17 PM PDT

INNOVA 3160 Diagnostic Scan Tool with ABS/SRS and Live Data for OBD2 Vehicles
INNOVA 3160 Diagnostic Scan Tool with ABS/SRS and Live Data for OBD2 Vehicles
Price: $189.00
20 used & new from $189.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was good but., July 16, 2014
I thought it was good but...
It gave a B1615 code on my Acura RL 2000 ( an SRS problem...). But the dealer could not understand it and either did I.

The dealer's code are DTC 15-1, DTC 15-2 or DTC 15-3 to pin point what exact SRS causing problem ( OPDS, side air bag circuit or PODS sensor).

So this tool almost useless to my task, I ended up going to the dealer anyway to spend another $185+ tax.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2014 2:03 PM PDT

NEW! NYBERGLAS AUTO TRIM REMOVAL Tool Kit - Revolutionary FASTENER REMOVER Pry Bar Scraper Set - Tire Removal Tool - Auto Body Repair Tools - Removes Even the Most Resistant Interior Door Trim Molding Dash Panel - "CAN'T BREAK, WON'T BEND!" GUARANTEE
Offered by Lerene
Price: $22.79

4.0 out of 5 stars nice tool, would be be five stars if came with a roll up pouch, June 2, 2014
bought and used for the first time on my lexus SUV to take off its Navegation system for a repair, the tool performed excellently.

I wish it came with roll up pouch, I had to find a box to store these as today... but nice tool!

Saris Thelma 3 Bike Universal Hitch
Saris Thelma 3 Bike Universal Hitch
Offered by Brands Cycle and Fitness
Price: $379.99
3 used & new from $379.95

3.0 out of 5 stars good for mtbs, but not for touring bikes, February 12, 2014
it holds my mountain bike quite well, but i am now having a trouble: I can not put on my Surly LHT on it. the space between the front wheel and the bike frame is too small.

now what? buying a 2nd rack for my road/touring bike?

Condor Haze Softshell Jacket
Condor Haze Softshell Jacket
Price: $84.96 - $126.61

3.0 out of 5 stars it is good but could be better, November 23, 2013
nice jacket, good color and style.

however the waistband is only for front part of the jacket, leaving the rear part open for wind or water.
hidden panel pocket seem useless.
the arm pit zippers are not exact under armpits, they line up only front part of the arm,

Thule TEED-117 EnRoute Escort Daypack, Black
Thule TEED-117 EnRoute Escort Daypack, Black
Offered by BrandsWalk
Price: $94.95
20 used & new from $92.96

4.0 out of 5 stars could be better, July 24, 2013
Good, light weight bag. It has better protection cushion (both at the bottom and expecially the two sides!!) than the North Face can have. Great to put my 13" Mac air there. I thought it would not be big enough to carry 4 big, thick books, but it can hold up to 4 big college books and binder.

I took one star off, because except the laptop compartment, all others do not come up with these nice large, rubber zipper pullers. they just use small slippery cloth-like tiny pullers. What a miss that Thule has, put all large, blue, pullers on all zippers, i will give you 5 stars.

Nikon 7238 Action Ex Extreme 8 X 40 mm All Terrain Binoculars
Nikon 7238 Action Ex Extreme 8 X 40 mm All Terrain Binoculars
Price: $129.00
40 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars attached front lens caps?, June 23, 2013
i have this model, it works fine in the field. Howver, the front lens caps are NOT attached, very easy to lose them in operations.

Dose anyone know where we can get a 3rd party front lens cap that can be attached to the binoculars?

It is a shame that Nikon overlooked this nice, and very basic feature.

Thanks.

ECCO Men's Track 5 Plain-Toe Boot
ECCO Men's Track 5 Plain-Toe Boot

3.0 out of 5 stars the size, only 40 and 41 are avaible from A & B shoes, March 24, 2013
I am an ECCO fan and I'd like to buy 42 size which this A& B Shoes does not seem to carry.

I am not sure they are just out of stock or ECC does not have this size in their product line, which is very unlikely. I wear 42 ECCo walking shoes...

Can anyone tell me how to order 42 size? Thanks.

I gave 3 stars to the seller, I will give fives stars to ECCO when I buy the booots.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2013 3:04 PM PDT

Portable Training Bag Stand
Portable Training Bag Stand
Offered by OnlineSports
Price: $275.38

3.0 out of 5 stars has anyone bought this yet?, February 6, 2013
I am thinking buying it, but I would like to see somer reveiwes from those who bought it. It looks good and space saving but I am not sure how stable it is to hold a 70 lb bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5