Profile for Steve from Maryland > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve from Maryland "shpeedy" RSS Feed

Manifesting Love: Call Forth Your Soulmate
Manifesting Love: Call Forth Your Soulmate
by Kathryn Alice
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $20.00
4 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful relationship advice, November 12, 2010
It's hard to say exactly what I found helpful about Kathryn Alice's work because it's so very personal (I'm referring here to both of her CDs and her book). A love affair that I had a lot riding on ended last year and her material did a lot to help me through a very painful time. Have I found a "soul mate"? No. But I think now that someone like that would not have turned up while I was healing. Kathryn Alice helped me heal. Thanks to her I understand myself and love a whole lot better. I have a lot of hope for the future that I didn't have six months ago. I owe her a lot.

Ashland
Ashland
Price: $17.10
30 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, November 1, 2010
This review is from: Ashland (Audio CD)
I don't even have the CD yet. Last Saturday night I'd forgotten to turn my radio off before I went to bed and I was awakened by "Let's Fall in Love". By the time it was over I was in love. Upon hearing that the singer was Alison Ruble I was out of bed like a shot and ordered "Ashland". This woman is incredible. What a wonderful, clear voice, and what emotional interpretations of the music. Log in and order, and I mean right now!

Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls
Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls
by Veronica Vera
Price: $13.50
58 used & new from $4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars The lady does exactly what she said she'd do., January 21, 2000
I'd like to respectfully disagree with those reviewers who criticize Miss Vera's book as too much of an advertisement for her business. In the book's introductory material she says that what she set out to do was offer people who couldn't come to New York and experience her school some idea of what goes on there. She's going to provide a positive evaluation of it, don't you think? The book may read like a commercial to some I suppose, but I found the book interesting and helpful. I'm a transgendered person who would LOVE to experience Miss Vera's school, but as this will probably never occur, I'm quite satisfied with the book. Would that it were longer!