Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for M. A. Casey > Reviews

Browse

M. A. Casey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. A. Casey "In Quest of a Good Book" RSS Feed (Saint Marys, PA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Chuckit! Indoor Ball
Chuckit! Indoor Ball
Price: $5.54
49 used & new from $4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all around dog toy for larger dogs, March 29, 2016
This review is from: Chuckit! Indoor Ball (Misc.)
I have a Labradoodle that absolutely loves this ball! It is largish, soft and squishy but durable. And it can be washed! Great dog toy!

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, January 19, 2016
I usually don't go for books that showcase stressful family inter- relationships but in this case I'm glad I read this book! Sometimes it was stressful but that was countered by the times it was witty . Always it was interesting, making me want to turn page after page . The ending was satisfactory and karma played a part. I really enjoyed this book!

TENNIS PLAYER GIRL Vinyl Car/Truck Sticker/Decal By BobandJudysMarket@Amazon
TENNIS PLAYER GIRL Vinyl Car/Truck Sticker/Decal By BobandJudysMarket@Amazon
Offered by SassyStickers
Price: $3.99
3 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce and understated, November 21, 2015
Perfect for her first car!

After You: A Novel
After You: A Novel
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't disappoint, November 16, 2015
Great sequel! The story never slows down and I often found myself smiling and laughing out loud.

The Penderwicks in Spring
The Penderwicks in Spring
by Jeanne Birdsall
Price: $10.74
99 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Time flies, April 20, 2015
The Penderwicks never disappoint. Several years have gone by which was a surprisingly at first read but it's like coming home to family after being gone for a while. All in all enjoyable and moving.

Shakespeare Saved My Life: Ten Years in Solitary with the Bard
Shakespeare Saved My Life: Ten Years in Solitary with the Bard
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Larry' story, March 31, 2015
I am glad that I read this book. Reading about Larry Newton's discovery of Shakespeare and what it meant as a rehabilitation to him was inspiring. By giving us some insight into what it is like to live in a penitentiary I have a lot to ponder. I believe as the author seems to believe that Shakespeare gave Larry a new understanding of himself and most especially of how to deal with incarceration . I am left a bit lost at what where the book leaves off...wanting now the best for Larry.

Doc: A Novel
Doc: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I ended up Liking the care character of Wyatt Earp the best., November 30, 2014
This review is from: Doc: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
Interesting but overall a bit slow. I ended up Liking the care character of Wyatt Earp the best.

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: A Novel
The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: A Novel
Price: $8.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Book.Love, October 1, 2014
May sound cliche but here it goes: this book made me laugh and it made me cry.
I fell in love with AJ Fikry and his family and friends. Pass it on!

One Plus One: A Novel
One Plus One: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with this book!, July 28, 2014
Moyers has a way of writing that just gathers you right in and won't let you go until the end. I loved the optimism and nearly swooned over the romance. Best read of the summer!

Guidebook
Guidebook
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for college visit!, July 26, 2014
This review is from: Guidebook (App)
I loved how much info this gave me during PittStart weekend. I would love to have that kind of access to more places other than college. National Parks or State Parks for instance. Easy to use and loads of options.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6