Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Mako Shark > Reviews

Browse

Mako Shark's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mako Shark RSS Feed (Orlando, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
Quinn Popcorn: Microwave Popcorn Reinvented {Variety Case: Hickory/Parmesan/Olive Oil} 3pk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great popcorn, September 3, 2014
I thought this popcorn was extraordinary. Most of the packets were sunflower oil except the olive oil. I would prefer the olive oil in all of the brands but the sunflower oil was good too. My favorite flavors are the non-dairy so I enjoyed the olive oil and the lemon although the others were good. I like that fact that it is non-gmo. This was a great product.

Chair Gym Total Body Workout , Blue
Chair Gym Total Body Workout , Blue
Offered by Brookstone
Price: $149.99
15 used & new from $103.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Chair Gym Extraordinary, August 3, 2013
I cannot say enought good things about this chair. I have been using it for three months. I can get a full body workout with this chair. I do a full body workout three days a week. I record TV programs and all I do is watch one of my recorded programs and work-out at the same time. The work-out seems like the time flies by. You don't have to fight traffice going to and from the gym then once at the gym you don't have to wait for a machine to free up if it frees up. This is one of the best things I've ever bought.

North American Herb and Spice, Sinu Orega, 2-Ounce
North American Herb and Spice, Sinu Orega, 2-Ounce
Offered by OxKom
Price: $12.43
75 used & new from $12.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Sinu Orega, April 4, 2013
I use this daily as a preventative measure so I don't really know if it's doing anything; however, since the oreganol has been so amazing, I'm sure this will help in the long run. It is very strong and burns for a few moments but if I get the preventative effects from it, definitely worth it.

BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with 3.1A Dual USB Car Charger
Offered by BESTEK.
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bestek power inverter, April 4, 2013
I took this camping and it does exactly what it says it will do. However, do not try to run a magic bullet blender on it. The inverter was fine but blew the power point fuse. The only drawback is that it is loud and gets warm. Not sure how it would perform in 90 degree weather. The temp in the car was in the low 70's.

Thieves 15 ml Essential Oil by Young Living Essential Oils
Thieves 15 ml Essential Oil by Young Living Essential Oils
Offered by Healthy Livings
Price: $36.28
14 used & new from $36.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Young's Living Essential Oil Thieves, April 4, 2013
I love this product. I use this a few times daily plus the aroma is so amazing. A great quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oreganol P73, April 4, 2013
This product is amazing. I had some kind of respriatory infection for the first 6 months of 2012. It went away and came back. When it came back, I bought this product and it keeps it away as long as I use it everyday. The doctors still don't know what is causing the problem but this is keeping it away.

Gaia Herbs Thyroid Support, 120 Liquid Phyto-Capsules
Gaia Herbs Thyroid Support, 120 Liquid Phyto-Capsules
Offered by WishingUWell
Price: $28.20
24 used & new from $22.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Thyroid Support, April 4, 2013
I had to get on thyroid medication to subside some of the symptoms and didn't really get a a chance to see how effective this would have been.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stress Repsonse, April 4, 2013
I really didn't notice much of a change when taking this stress response product. Maybe I was too busy to notice but it beats chemicals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Young's Living Oil Thyme, April 4, 2013
The oil arrived and in good shape. The oil seems to concentrated and of good quality. I would buy it again.

Raw African Black Soap from Ghana 1 Lb
Raw African Black Soap from Ghana 1 Lb
Offered by Halaleveryday
Price: $11.50
7 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Gritty, April 4, 2013
This batch is really gritty so it scratches my skin when I use it. My prior order was excellent and was not gritty at all.

Page: 1 | 2