Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "kristina80" RSS Feed

Animal Faces
Animal Faces
by Akira Satoh
21 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book anyone can enjoy!, November 8, 2000
This review is from: Animal Faces (Hardcover)
I got this book for my 2 year old son because he loves to name animals, especially elephants and giraffes. But when I got the book in the mail, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. The faces of these animals are all so different yet the book points out how similar they can be. As a lover of photography, I often take pictures of animals at the zoo. But now I go to take close-up shots of any faces I can get! Thanks to the book, my son can now identify zebras, gorillas, hippos, and camels and call them by their names. Not bad for 2 years old, I think!

Vacu Vin Guy Buffet Rapid Ice Wine Chiller, Sommeliers
Vacu Vin Guy Buffet Rapid Ice Wine Chiller, Sommeliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift! Really works!, November 8, 2000
I was ordering a wedding gift and came upon this item. Even though it seemed unlikely that this product could actually chill a bottle of wine in minutes, I bought one for the present and one for myself. I am so glad that I did! I use it ALL THE TIME! We were always wishing that we had a chilled bottle around when unexpected friends stopped by or just for last minute fun. Now that is no problem. I even got a call from the newlyweds, who thanked me for the wine chiller, but didn't mention the rest of the gift! Rather inexpensive for such rave reviews!

Barney's Adventure Bus [VHS]
Barney's Adventure Bus [VHS]
VHS
Offered by sherlockhome2
Price: $15.99
55 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Barney video for toddlers!, July 19, 2000
This quickly became the most requested video at my house. My son usually likes Bear or Elmo best, but when we recieved this video as a gift, it was all we heard! He was only 16 months at the time (now 20 mo) and he now "sings" many on the songs like "Baby Bop Hop" and "Old McDonald." I know many people have said the video is not as good as other Barneys, but if your child really enjoys music, dancing, and singing they will love this video!

Bear in the Big Blue House, Vol. 3 - Dancin' the Day Away / Listen Up [VHS]
Bear in the Big Blue House, Vol. 3 - Dancin' the Day Away / Listen Up [VHS]
VHS
Offered by joanandree
Price: $8.95
16 used & new from $1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear is a family favorite!, July 19, 2000
Bear in the Big Blue House is the favorite around my house. My son loves this volume the best because of the "Bear Cha-Cha-Cha" and "the Otter." He dances to all of the songs and I find myself singing along with Bear. He is a lovable friend for young kids and teaches them words, meanings, and manners in a subtle, but effective way. I highly recommend any Bear video to parents of toddlers, but especially THIS ONE!

Special Circumstances
Special Circumstances
by Sheldon Siegel
Edition: Audio Cassette
34 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great court room thriller!, March 27, 2000
This may be Sheldon Siegels first book, but you couldn't guess. I was captured from the start. There were several times I couldn't turn it off...I would just sit in my car and listen in my garage. The plot twists were great and it surprised me right to the end. Mike Daley is a character I can't wait to read about again. I look forward to Siegel's next novel!