Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for C. Johnson > Reviews

Browse

C. Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Johnson RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Nubuck Waterproof Slip-On Shoe,Brown,11 W US
Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Nubuck Waterproof Slip-On Shoe,Brown,11 W US
Offered by Track 'n Trail
Price: $110.00
2 used & new from $109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shoes I've found to pad my sore heels., June 4, 2016
An exact fit for my 11-2E feet. Very comfortable.

Farm-direct: 100% Kona Coffee, Single Serve for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 10 Count, Full-City Roast
Offered by BLUE HORSE KONA COFFEE
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars True Kona taste in a K-Cup, June 4, 2016
Excellent coffee. True Kona taste in a K-Cup! Exceeded my expectations. Still plenty strong in a 10oz brew. I'm going to buy some more right now!

Anker Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Vertical Mouse 1000/1600 DPI, 5 Buttons CE100
Anker Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Vertical Mouse 1000/1600 DPI, 5 Buttons CE100
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99
41 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Excellent value. Saved my finger., August 30, 2015
I work at my computer 9+ hours per day. I had developed 'trigger finger' in my right ring finger. I was sure this was the result of using a mouse for extended periods. My doctor said there was no solution but surgery. But I decided to see if an ergonomic mouse would help. I have been using the Anker mouse for about 2 weeks, and my 'trigger finger' has all but disappeared. Obviously this was more than a $14 value to me! Thanks!

Brightech - SCORPION Portable Car Battery Jump Starter with SmartJump Technology - Combination Handheld Jump Box and Battery Charger for Electronics and Mobile Devices with Carrying Case - The Ultimate Power Booster to Keep in your Car - Crimson Red
Offered by Brightech
Price: $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a believer!, March 7, 2015
I bought my Scorpion after an incident where someone in a parking lot needed a jump, but there was no way to get another car close enough. I remembered a tow driver having such a device and decided I should get one. Comparing features led me to the Scorpion. I charged it when it arrived and put in in my truck. I was not really convinced though that a device the size of a laptop battery was going to start a car. My wife's Mercedes station wagon sat out for three weeks under snow in this winter's sub-zero weather. Of course when I dug it out, the battery was dead as could be. I hooked up the Scorpion and the cabin lights immediately came on. The first turn of the key started the car! When I disconnected the Scorpion, you could hear the engine strain to pick up the charging. This little thing was really putting out some power. My wife said, "Best investment this year!"

The CSSLP Prep Guide: Mastering the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
by Ronald L. Krutz
22 used & new from $16.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Dated, but good presentation., May 21, 2014
Preparing for the CSSLP exam I bought all 3 books currently available. Even though the content in this one is incomplete for the totality of the current version of the test, the topics included are thoroughly covered, well written and easy to comprehend. As a technical reference, of the three, this is by far the best. I do hope the author and publisher consider is worthy of a revision. It would easily then rate 5 stars.

Kuissential Manual Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder 1.0, Hand-crank Coffee Mill
Kuissential Manual Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder 1.0, Hand-crank Coffee Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted..., January 4, 2014
This Cuissential hand cranked burr grinder makes consistently good coffee, even at the larger grind settings. We can really taste the difference between a pot made with this and one made with our blade grinder. It generally makes a slightly stronger brew than when using the blade grinder with the same amount of coffee, thus it is also saving us money. Nice construction, glass container. I can grind enough for 6 cups in the time it takes to boil the water. If this one wears out, I will definitely buy another.

Booda Tail-Spin Flyer, 10-inch
Booda Tail-Spin Flyer, 10-inch
Price: $8.39
26 used & new from $7.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Stronger than it looks., March 27, 2013
I have to say, when I ordered this I was skeptical, even more so when it arrived. It is very lightweight material. However, it has held up to the rough play of my 100 lb shepherd for two weeks without a tear. It has survived much longer than either the plastic Frisbees or the canvas disks. I will buy another, when I finally need one.

Hi-Tek Naturals Grain Free Chicken Meal with Sweet Potato and Duck Meal.
Hi-Tek Naturals Grain Free Chicken Meal with Sweet Potato and Duck Meal.
Price: $59.95
7 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Our shepherds love it, January 18, 2013
We switched our shepherds over to Hi-Tek Natural Grain Free Chicken Meal because it was rated 5 stars on an analysis/comparison site. Our dogs love it. The transition (mixing) from the old food was made in a few days and there were no problems. Both dogs have a history of stomach and skin problems but they've been through one bag of Hi-Tek and started a second with no issues. They even lick the bowl.

Beginning Java EE 6 Platform with GlassFish 3: From Novice to Professional (Expert's Voice in Java Technology)
by Antonio Goncalves
40 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tech book purchase I've made this year!, October 7, 2009
I expected to get a book extolling the virtues of GlassFish and a list of differences between Java EE 5 and 6. What I received is a most thorough tutorial on many aspects of Java EE, with several chapters devoted to each topic, covering the basics as well as the new EE 6 features. More practical useful knowledge in one place than I ever expected. I generally don't write reviews for tech books, but this was definitely money well spent. Well done!

The Wisdom of Milton H. Erickson: The Complete Volume
The Wisdom of Milton H. Erickson: The Complete Volume
by Milton H. Erickson
Price: $42.85
41 used & new from $19.92

5.0 out of 5 stars A virtual Rosetta Stone, December 31, 2007
I am a "layperson" with a deep interest in Erickson's work and I have a collection including most of his writings. However, there is so much of it that I admit I have gotten lost in the volumes, without ever a hope of sorting out the nuggets of technique and the foundations of Dr. Erickson's philosophy. This book does an amazing job of sorting it all out, and I am greatly indebted to Dr. Havens for doing so. Yes, the text is mostly quotes from Erickson's writings. The brilliance is in how they are categorized, and in Dr. Havens' accompanying interpretations. This book has instantly become one of the most valued in my collection.

Page: 1 | 2