Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for houndstoothandcamo > Reviews

Browse

houndstoothandcamo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

houndstoothandcamo "Book Worm:)" RSS Feed (Jasper, AL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 6S Plus Case, Terrapin [Red] [Floral Interior] Premium PU Leather Wallet Case with Card Slots Cash Compartment and Detachable Wrist Strap for iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus - Red
Offered by Clickjunkie
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, January 22, 2015
Just received mine & it's perfect! My 6+ fits securely with folded cash, ID, & debit card. Magnet is strong. I've read some reviews that the case casts a red haze on photos, but it doesn't seem to do it on any of my photos. Highly recommend.

NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil Black Bean
NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil Black Bean
Offered by theAlist
Price: $6.45
20 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars eye shadow BASE, February 18, 2014
I've used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils for years. People need to realize that these really aren't designed to be cream eyeshadows. They're best when used as a base for your eyeshadow to help it be more vibrant. So, if it runs all off your eyes andsmudges everywhere, that's why. It's not eyeshadow, it's a base. A very, very good one.

Six Pack (abe)
Six Pack (abe)
DVD ~ Kenny Rogers
Price: $6.49
31 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick shipping., January 26, 2014
This review is from: Six Pack (abe) (DVD)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my brother. He loved the VHS as a kid, and I have hunted for year for this on DVD. Finally found it, and it shipped extremely quick!

Sunsational Bingo Dauber / Dabber Set of 12 - 4 oz. - Mixed Colors
Sunsational Bingo Dauber / Dabber Set of 12 - 4 oz. - Mixed Colors
Offered by DesignerDeals
Price: $18.95
3 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., January 26, 2014
The place where my mom and I play Bingo charges a lot for this kind of dauber. So, I included this set in her Bingo-themed birthday present, and she loved it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, January 26, 2014
Bought this as part of a Bingo-themed birthday present for my mom, and she absolutely loved it! It is so dang precious!

Bingo Ball Necklace
Bingo Ball Necklace
Offered by School House Cards
Price: $6.74
3 used & new from $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Mardi-Gras ish., January 26, 2014
This review is from: Bingo Ball Necklace (Toy)
I bought this as part of a Bingo-themed birthday gift. It was not what I was expecting at all. I would expect something like this on the streets of New Orleans for Mardi Gras. But hey, it was cheap, so what should I expect?

COWBOY KNEELING AT THE CROSS BELT BUCKLE
COWBOY KNEELING AT THE CROSS BELT BUCKLE
Offered by Men's Belt Buckles Com llc
Price: $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Birthday Hit!, October 22, 2013
Bought this for my dad for his birthday, and he absolutely loved it! Everyone was jealous of it and was asking where I got it!

Hooking Up
Hooking Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet read. :), November 21, 2012
This review is from: Hooking Up (Kindle Edition)
I think this book is honestly what any lady would expect out of a one night stand! lol. It's was very cute and unlike anything I've read. Nothing too raunchy, but tons of emotion! I read this in a couple of hours. Definitely a great read if you've got a few hours you wanna dedicate to reading. :)

Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (Fifty Shades of Grey Series)
by E. L. James
Price: $9.56
2709 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars "Oh my." *bites lip*, July 11, 2012
Okay, straight up, there was a definite need for some grammar and spell checks.

Aside from that, the book was pretty good. I was very, very hesitant to read this series because of my intense loyalty to the BDB. I ended up caving, and I was completely wrapped up in it and couldn't put it down.

About a month before I finally ordered this on my Kindle, I read the reviews. The reviews were horribbbllleee. Now that I've read the book, I came back and re-read the reviews to try and understand what folks were finding so awful about this book.

I don't know about everyone else, but I like my books to be as real as possible. Aside from Christian being Mr. Moneybags, this book was exactly that. Maybe folks just don't like admitting how predictable and repetitive they actually are. I've read quite a few reviews ranting on the repetition of phrases and actions. Hello, people, we are all like that. We all have certain body languages and phrases that we repeat over and over and over and over. That's just real life.

All in all, this book was very enjoyable and quite addictive, although it does pale in comparison to the BDB.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2012 7:09 AM PST

Before I Fall
Before I Fall
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice read., March 18, 2012
This review is from: Before I Fall (Kindle Edition)
After reading some of the reviews on this book, I was extremely skeptical of buying this. But I thought what the heck, I'll give it a shot. I ended up loving it. I think it's a very heartbreaking story, and it definitely gave me a new perspective on my life. I would definitely recommend this. =)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3