Profile for Stacie C. Buckland > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stacie C. Buckland "-cRaSh" RSS Feed (Princeton, WV)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
OEM Replacement Battery Cover for Dre Beats Studio Black
OEM Replacement Battery Cover for Dre Beats Studio Black
Offered by expressliquidators1
Price: $7.47
6 used & new from $5.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 14, 2015
Perfect!! Great fit for studio beats! Fast shipping!!!

eForCity TPU Rubber Skin Case Cover Compatible with Apple iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Red
Offered by Matters of the Cart LLC
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 6, 2015
Nice looking skin. Not a perfect fit, close enough. Gets the job done and good color! Nice feel. Good for the price!

Ganz Grumpy Cat Sitting Plush, 5"
Ganz Grumpy Cat Sitting Plush, 5"
Offered by The NorthWest Home
Price: $13.99
10 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for GC fans!, December 21, 2014
Bought as a gift for a GC fan and she loves it!

MiniSuit FLEX Rubber Soft Slim Case for Apple iPod Nano 7 (Frost Red)
MiniSuit FLEX Rubber Soft Slim Case for Apple iPod Nano 7 (Frost Red)
Offered by MiniSuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!!!!!!, December 21, 2014
Love this case!!! Gives your ipod a fresh new color with a sturdy, fitted case. Cannot beat the price and value for good looking protection

Garcinia Cambogia Extract Pure with 80% HCA Natural Weight Loss Supplement (180 count)
Offered by EarthWell
Price: $79.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Take as directed, October 7, 2014
Taken as directed this product does help curb your appetite and you'll find yourself eating less. No side effects and I'm seeing gradual results

Noontec Zoro Adjustable On Ear Stereo Hi-Fi Earphone Headphone for PC MP3 MP4 iPod iPhone iPad Tablet Cellphone Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by Etailz
Price: $59.99
7 used & new from $59.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats...beats!!!, October 24, 2013
I love the look and feel of Beats, but not the price. And they have too much bass. I started looking at Soul, and came across these, decided to give them a shot because of the ratings. VERY pleased!! The sound is amazing!!! Great balance. Love the feel! I like the tighter fit, and I had to look twice to make sure these weren't labelled as noise canceling, they aren't, but sound that way. Perfect!!! If you are looking for a sleek pair of headphones with amazing sound, a good feel, try these!!

Endless Ocean: Dive, Discover, Dream
Endless Ocean: Dive, Discover, Dream
Offered by Legendary Games
Price: $49.99
76 used & new from $5.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Overrated, but not bad, August 4, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
The gameplay looks great, if you can get that far, without frustration. I understand that if the game didn't have a story line, and a point, it would become boring, pretty fast, but I wish there were an option to by pass all this training, and unlocking. I'm not interested in training, etc. I've been playing for 3 days, and it's a nice, laid back game, but I'm frustrated, and plan to trade the game in. I'm too impatient for this type of game.

GTMax Black Folio Leather Protector Cover Case with Stand for Apple iPad 2 2G Tablet (Latest Generation)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $2.49
6 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations!, December 14, 2011
I was just looking for something, inexpensive that would allow me to prop the iPad up, for watching Netflix. Similar cases sell for 3 times as much. This case is just as good as the expensive ones! It fits well, it's sturdy enough, sleek looking, protects the iPad well. I honestly can't tell much difference in the more expensive ones, and this one! I am VERY pleased!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An upgrade to old router..., December 1, 2011
I bought this to upgrade from my Netgear router, which I started having numerous issues with. Mostly with streaming video, and using Netflix via the LG TV and Wii console. The router was easy to set up with ALL devices, Windows and Mac, iPad, TV, Wii, etc. The speed is great, the price was perfect. I would HIGLY recommend this router!!

Expression Studio 4 Web Professional
Expression Studio 4 Web Professional
2 used & new from $137.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed for existing site!, August 15, 2011
I built a company website on my Mac using Adobe GoLive, which supports CSS style. I wanted to move the website to the PC at work, so I could work on it in the office, rather then at home. I didn't want to spend $300+ on Dreamweaver, or an older PC version of GoLive. And this did the job!! I easily downloaded the website with the wizard, all files to the computer. The software is very much like GoLive, and Dreamweaver. Didn't take long to catch on and start updating my site on the PC. The price is excellent! If you are advanced in HTML, and like CSS, then don't hesitate to buy this!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5