Profile for Kenneth C. Mcgowan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kenneth C. Mcgowan "Red Bird" RSS Feed (Tucson, AZ USA)

K-9 Mail
K-9 Mail
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Reliable, September 18, 2013
This review is from: K-9 Mail (App)
I started out really liking this program. But ever since the last upgrade, I keep getting a message saying, "K9 Mail not responding." So I shut it down. Even though I tap the Empty Trash file, I still have bunches of deleted mail in the trash. Lately, I can't even down load the mail, can't open it, and frequently can't reply. Not happy with it right now.

Until the End of Time: A Novel
Until the End of Time: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read! One of Ms. Steel's Best!, June 21, 2013
This is a lovely, light-hearted story that makes you not want to put the book down until the end. A totally different spin on a love story about an Amish girl who wants more in life without having to give up her Amish home and family. The story gently blends the outside world with the Amish world. It's a different story line for Danielle Steel and one you will enjoy from beginning to end. I will probably read it again because I enjoyed the characters. Can't wait for this one to become a movie.

Loaches: Natural History and Aquarium Care
Loaches: Natural History and Aquarium Care
by Mark MacDonald
16 used & new from $32.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Loaches: Natural History and Aquarium Care, February 17, 2010
Excellent book. Photos good,info thorough and gets me off to a good start on these fascinating group of fishes. Minor item: would have like to seen size in the facts box that accompanies each fish instead of hidden in general text.

Tadpole Care (Quick & Easy)
Tadpole Care (Quick & Easy)
by Philip Purser
11 used & new from $61.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy Tadpole Care, February 17, 2010
Basic care of few species - good beginner's book - a little lacking for me in more detail and content