Profile for B.Adams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B.Adams RSS Feed

Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 4 oz.
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 4 oz.
Price: $9.89
8 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than prescription, January 27, 2014
I bought this a couple weeks ago and have used it twice. This stuff is miraculous. I have had prescriptions from dermatologist that didn't work, and have tried every possible over the counter product. After using this one time, my dandruff was nearly gone. Not just a little case of dandruff either. It was my entire head, very thick, and could be see by everyone even if they weren't looking closely

15,000+ Free Easy Chef Recipes
15,000+ Free Easy Chef Recipes
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of recipes, January 6, 2013
I haven't had an issue with it crashing. I just downloaded onto my kindle fire. I do wish it had photos of the recipes. And I'm not sure how the recipes are categorized... only 2 recipes for ground beef? But there are a lot of recipes that seem like they will be good. Can't wait to try some!

Kids Trucks: Puzzles - An Animated Truck Puzzle Game for Toddlers, Preschoolers, and Young Children
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars mommy of 2 1/2 year old girl, November 13, 2012
just got this for my daughter on a kindle fire. great idea to have bubble popping at the completion of the puzzle. two of her favorite games combined into one :)

Barnyard Mahjong HD
Barnyard Mahjong HD
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cute fun game, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Barnyard Mahjong HD (App)
if you like mahjong you will probably like this game. this is a cute twist to the usual majong. I always play on mute so cant say much about music or sound.

Phase 10
Phase 10
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars grest app overall, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Phase 10 (App)
I wish you could customize game a little bit more as far as adding your own name and cresting own avatar. But otherwise a great game, especially for only .99¢…

My Horoscope
My Horoscope
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars right on the money, December 11, 2011
This review is from: My Horoscope (App)
Very easy app to use. Love how it's broken up into the different cusps within each sign. And so far it's right on with me!!!