Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Marc > Reviews

Browse

Marc's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marc RSS Feed

Monster Tale - Nintendo DS
Monster Tale - Nintendo DS
Offered by itembazaar
Price: $48.05
34 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game that Santa brought for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!, December 29, 2011
My child received 8 DS games this Christmas (from Santa/family/friends) and this by far is the best one. I found it on clearance at Target for less than $6 and I wasn't sure about it because it wasn't a name like Mario or Legos etc. He has played this game more than all of the others combined.
It is easy to follow by still gives enough challenges to keep you interested. It is so much fun getting a new power and trying it out on the other monsters. Fun for all ages!!!!

Swarovski 2011 Annual Edition Crystal Snowflake Ornament
Swarovski 2011 Annual Edition Crystal Snowflake Ornament
Offered by 1happap by The Gift House
Price: $125.00
29 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I get one every year..., December 29, 2011
Amazon had the best prices to add to this ornament to my collection. It is beautiful like always. Thank you.

Lego Battles: Ninjago - Nintendo DS
Lego Battles: Ninjago - Nintendo DS
Offered by 168 Mart
Price: $4.70
209 used & new from $2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Son did not like it at all... boring, December 29, 2011
Santa brought this game for Christmas as requested. He got a Ninjago lego set for this Birthday and was so excited at first.

There is a lot of reading and fowling instructions which is too advanced for him. He is not a strong reader yet and tried to play by skipping over the pop up dialog parts, it doesn't work. This is not a game in which you have to travel from one level to the next like Mario or Monster tail. Unless your child has someone to read and direct him while they play, I would wait until they were at least 12 or 13 years old.
Even trying to help him play didn't help much. I think he has played it less than 5 minutes and is not interested in giving it another chance. I agree with the other parents who didn't like this game either. Not fun and very frustrating for my child

1875W Fiber Optic Pulsating
1875W Fiber Optic Pulsating

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hair Dryer Ever!!!!, December 8, 2011
I've had this hair dryer for years and I would never own another. I have very long thick hair which could be very time consuming to blow dry - but not with this dryer. It is very powerful and I love the pulse and cool settings as well. It gives me great volume (at the roots) which could be challenging with such thick and heavy hair. I have given this hair dryer as gifts to my girlfriends, sisters, and my mother and they all love it as much as I do. I have also tried this on my children's hair (which is short) and the volume lasted until I washed their hair again, I did not use any products either. I have tried a lot of products and tools on my long thick hair over my life, I think this is hair dryer is one of the best products!!!!

Purex® 3 In-Laundry Sheets Refill Kit, Spring Oasis, 38 Sheets
Purex® 3 In-Laundry Sheets Refill Kit, Spring Oasis, 38 Sheets

1.0 out of 5 stars $1,257.00!!!???, December 7, 2011
For $1,257.00 for this item. You must be crazy to buy. This item is overpriced by more than $1200+ check your vendors before buying. Even though Amazon pockets about 15% you have to wonder about "someone" if they could list a $20 item for $1200 over the price even if they put in "on sale". Beware! I would never pay this to wash my clothes- it is more than what I paid for my washer and dryer.