Profile for Lisa Walsh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa Walsh "Alpha Mom" RSS Feed (Loyalville, PA and Branford, FL)

Tether Tug Dog Toy (XL (over 60 lbs))
Tether Tug Dog Toy (XL (over 60 lbs))

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for my litters of German Shepherd pups!, November 3, 2014
My German Shepherd pups LOVE LOVE LOVE this toy! I have posted videos of them playing with it at http://facebook.com/loyalville

Leather Honey Leather Cleaner, the Best Leather Cleaner for Vinyl and Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interior, Shoes and Accessories. Concentrated Formula Makes 32 Ounces When Diluted!
Offered by Leather Honey Leather Conditioner
Price: $15.95
2 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Having used the Leather Honey in the past with excellent results, I decided to give this product a ..., August 26, 2014
Having used the Leather Honey in the past with excellent results, I decided to give this product a try after a window got left open in my van and all my leather dog leashes got moldy and mildewed (I'm a dog trainer and German Shepherd breeder). Well this stuff too care of it, and then I reconditioned my leashes with the leather honey - both are GREAT products, if your leather is dirty, stained, or mildewed, use this product first, then the Honey, you won't be disappointed!

Pro ID Mini Pet Microchip 125 kHz
Pro ID Mini Pet Microchip 125 kHz
Offered by Countryside Pet Supply Co.
Price: $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars So much smaller & less stressful for your pet!, April 15, 2014
LOVE these chips, a lot less discomfort to "install" than a regular chip, and you can get lifetime registration for under $25 with no annual renewals, etc. I raise German Shepherds and Parson "Jack" Russells, and these chips work especially well for the smaller pups and for cats due to their much smaller size. I won't use any other chips now.

KIND PLUS, Cranberry Almond + Antioxidants, Gluten Free Bars 1.4 OZ (Count of 12)
Price: $14.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Love KIND bars & Cranberry Almond is my favorite, June 14, 2013
These bars stick to your ribs, low glycemic, good taste, I wouldn't be without these bars in my desk drawer and glove box for when I need a quick pick-me-up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it on everything!, January 14, 2013
This product kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi including ringworm. It will work on ANY skin problem. I use it on all my own boo boo's too! The hydrogel is better because it clings where you spray it.

Brenda Aloff's Fundamentals:Foundatio
Brenda Aloff's Fundamentals:Foundatio
DVD ~ Brenda Aloff

5.0 out of 5 stars Every puppy should come with this "instruction manual", August 19, 2006
I am a professional dog trainer and breeder of German Shepherds. I encourage all my puppy buyers to get and watch this DVD even before they get their puppy. Most training DVD's show already trained dogs, but Brenda uses ACTUAL UNTRAINED PUPPIES, what a concept! You will learn what to do when your puppy doesn't "get it" right away. Filled with excellent information and covers all the basics. If puppies came with this DVD, there would be far fewer of them at the animal shelters, and I would be out of work. Two thumbs WAY up!

101 Training Tips for Your Dog: Learn the Experts Way to a Happy Well-behaved Pet
by Kate Delano Condax
90 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars training by force and intimidation! NOT RECOMMENDED!, January 21, 2000
This book is the exact opposite approach taken by most trainers today. I don't approve of the methods suggested for corrections. There are many better, positive method training book available.