Profile for Haptic > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Haptic RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2
Vinsic Tulip 3200mAh Power Bank, 5V 1A External Mobile Battery Charger Pack for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Devices, Cell Phones, Tablet PCs (Green)
Offered by TAOTRIBE
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty well, I've used it a couple of times ..., September 13, 2014
Works pretty well, I've used it a couple of times at work when I couldn't get to an outlet. It does what it is supposed to. I'm pretty happy with it and I haven't yet tested the full capacity of the charger yet, because I don't let my phone get down to 0% and then recharge, but I've been able to charge from 20% to 100% before and it seemed to still have juice remaining, so it probably can do it.

C2G / Cables to Go 13787 6 feet 3.5 mm Male/Female Stereo Audio Extension Cable  Black
C2G / Cables to Go 13787 6 feet 3.5 mm Male/Female Stereo Audio Extension Cable Black
Price: $3.76
59 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality.., November 30, 2013
Bought it - it worked for a week and stopped working. I use it at work so I'm not sure if someone just broke it when I wasn't there and left it or it was just a faulty product (hence the 2 stars). Great price though but a bummer to have to replace it so soon.

The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition
The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition
by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
Price: $14.12
346 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but not super helpful, November 30, 2013
Ahh the GMAT. A necessary evil for those of us who want to go to business school. This book is straight from the horse's mouth - the official guide from the GMAC. It's not particularly helpful and doesn't really help and teach you how to do the problems - I highly recommend the Manhattan GMAT books for that, but it definitely was helpful in gauging how difficult the actual test was and how much I needed to prepare.

Bodum Chambord 8 cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34 oz., Chrome
Bodum Chambord 8 cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34 oz., Chrome
Offered by Greco Products
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift! Easy to use!, November 30, 2013
My dad decided one day that he wanted to be a coffee aficionado. No one in my family took issue with this, aside from the fact that he didn't own a coffeemaker and never owned one when we were growing up. Not one to be dissuaded by the past, my father would constantly email us articles on the best ways of making coffee and hope that by disseminating this knowledge, he could vicariously live through us and become the coffee connoisseur that he wanted to be.

At some point I decided that I received enough emails and I got him this for Christmas. He loves it and I've yet to receive another coffee-related email. Success!

Sharp SPC800 Quartz Analog Twin Bell Alarm Clock (Silver)
Sharp SPC800 Quartz Analog Twin Bell Alarm Clock (Silver)
Price: $7.88
15 used & new from $7.88

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, November 30, 2013
I have problems getting up in the mornings. I have 3 different alarms set up on my iPhone, I have an alarm set on my Blackberry and I have one of those gradual wake up alarm clocks. Why did I still get this alarm clock despite having an overabundance of alarms? Easy - it's terrifying. When this alarm clock goes off, I literally will jump out of bed. It terrifies me because it sounds so much like a fire alarm. For that, it works perfectly. I haven't really been able to turn it off and just go back to snoozing (the adrenaline rush is too much).

Note - it is super loud, so if you have neighbors it may bother them a bit.

Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal
Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal
by Potter Style
Edition: Diary
Price: $11.07
64 used & new from $7.07

5.0 out of 5 stars For those who enjoy reminiscing over past times, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal (Diary)
Growing up I've always been one to keep a diary. I fell out of this habit as I got older and didn't have the time to painstakingly detail my everyday. Enter the 5-year journal. Everyday you fill out a few lines in this book (probably takes 2 minutes, max) and voila, you're done. I'm nearing the end of my first year now and sometimes when I'm bored I'll go back and re-read my entries from earlier in the year. It's a great way to record your memories in written word. I loved it so much I bought one for my best friend for her birthday.

Logitech Wireless Mouse M305 (Dark Fleur)
Logitech Wireless Mouse M305 (Dark Fleur)
Offered by IsaacTronics
Price: $59.00
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, long lasting, November 30, 2013
I bought this back in October of 2010. It's still working perfectly. I used to use the microsoft wireless mouse but would have to replace that annually since the receiver would break constantly. This is so much better.

Moleskine 2014 Weekly Planner, Horizontal, 12 Month, Large, Black, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25) (Planners & Datebooks)
by Moleskine
Edition: Calendar
13 used & new from $28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars More (evenly distributed) space per day than the horizontal planner!, November 30, 2013
I'm a big planner. I love writing down daily to-do lists and detailing all of the things that I need to accomplish in a day. I also like good quality paper and eschew the $1 cheapies that people tend to give away. Enter moleskine. I've been using their planners for 2.5 years now (currently using the 18-month horizontal weekly planner). Halfway through the first year I realized that there wasn't enough space to write down my weekend plans on the page, and decided to look for an alternative. This is that alternative. The page layout was divided so that I now have more than just two tiny boxes to detail my weekend. Hooray!

Maybelline New York Superstay 24, 2-step Lipcolor, Always Hot Chili 135
Maybelline New York Superstay 24, 2-step Lipcolor, Always Hot Chili 135
4 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively great product, March 22, 2011
First things first, I'm not a big lip color person. I don't really like gloss and I rarely branch out past a simple darker pink color.

I was given the Maybelline SuperStay 24 hour Lip Color to try as a Bzzagent and I was prepared to not like it. In fact, I was so ready to not like it I even went to my local CVS, and compared it to the other long wearing lip colors and decided to hate it. The packaging doesn't look that sleek or fancy, and it just doesn't seem as nice as the other products available (at least upon first glance).

First Impressions: When I received the products in the mail, I immediately tried it out and decided to wear the pink color (there were 4 given to me to try) to a dinner out with friends. I was initially very surprised to find that the lip color is not a lip gloss, but a liquid color that dries and stays put. It actually reminds me more of a lipstick than a gloss. Upon the first application, I felt that the product really dried out my lips, but I remembered from the Bzzguide video that you could slather on as much of the balm as you wanted, and that really helped to moisturize my lips.

Staying Power: The Color stayed on throughout the night. I don't know if it would actually last 24 hours, as I'm very fearful about leaving makeup on my skin for that long, but it does last. Unless you fervently scrub at it, it will not budge.

Color Selection: There are a ton of colors to choose from with this product, ranging from pinks to browns to reds and violets. The lip color does stay for the full day and while it looks like the packaging doesn't include that much product for the price, you have to remember that one application will basically last you an entire day, and that really shows how affordable and cost-efficient this is.

Overall Impression: This is a great product. I love how long the color stays and how the moisturizing balm really helps to keep my lips from getting dried out.

CoverGirl Lashexact Mascara, Waterproof Mascara Cd Black 930,  0.13 - Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)
CoverGirl Lashexact Mascara, Waterproof Mascara Cd Black 930, 0.13 - Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)
Price: $14.19
7 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Lengthens, keeps my curl and is truly waterproof!, March 3, 2011
As an Asian girl, my eyelashes are short, stubby and stick straight. Because of this, I've tried great deal of different types of mascaras, ranging from higher end (the Diorshow line) to the dirt cheap ones (Wet n Wild mascara, anyone?). For me, I want my mascara to help me achieve a natural, neutral look and because of that I didn't really want a super volumizing mascara.

I had tried the CoverGirl Lashexact previously, but I had never tried the waterproof version and because of that, I wanted to see how much different it would be. I had liked the normal version because it really did deliver upon its promise to lengthen my lashes, but I wanted to see if there was a way that I could get that much desired curl as well as have my lashes lengthened.

I really like this mascara, as it is very easy to use and really does gives me what it claims to do - lengthened lashes. The main problem is that because it is a waterproof formula, it is EXCEPTIONALLY difficult to remove, and at night I kind of just stand around my bathroom sink rubbing my eye raw with a cotton pad soaked in makeup remover.

If you can tolerate that, it's a great product. If not, I recommend the normal version of this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2013 5:57 PM PDT