Profile for H.F. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 594

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H.F. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SOL REPUBLIC SHADOW WIRELESS In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and 3-Button Remote - Steel Black 1140-01
Price: $99.99
6 used & new from $77.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you don't have small ears!, July 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Everyday I take my dogs on a 2+mile walk and I either talk on the phone or listen to music. I've been using the white headphone set that comes with the iphone which works well for me. What I always hate though, is the wire. It gets caught on things, the dogs catch it all the time. It really hurts when those things rip out of your ear! I've tried bluetooth ear pieces but they were never comfortable. I was really looking forward to a wireless situation that was more like regular headphones. These were easy to use right outside the box. I changed the little in-ear pieces to the smallest that are included in the box and I still do have to cram them in a bit(the curse of small ears). The buttons on the neck piece are intuitive. Phone calls and music were comfortable and easy. The sounds quality is pretty good as well. The only thing I have issue with is the size still though - my white headphones are still more comfortable than these. If you don't have ear size problems though, I'd say these are great!

Old Mother Hubbard Crunchy Classic Natural Dog Treats, Original Assortment Mini Biscuits, 3.8-Pound Bag
Price: $10.49
12 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars They go bananas for them, July 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our dogs love these biscuits! The "minis" are small enough to keep in my pocket for little treats here and there, and they get very excited about them. I like that there's a mix so they don't get bored with all one flavor. The ingredients look pretty good as well. I'd definitely buy these again, but this big 3.8 lb bag will last quite awhile!

Phantom Aquatics Speed Sport Mask Fin Snorkel Set, Black/Red, Small
Phantom Aquatics Speed Sport Mask Fin Snorkel Set, Black/Red, Small
Offered by Prime Scuba
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mask and snorkel, unusable fins, July 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a girl with a big head and wear a size 8 shoe, this set in size small fit just fine. The mask fits comfortably and the fins seem like just my size, fitting firmly. Both the mask and fins are easily adjustable to fit. Unfortunately the fins are pretty much unusable because they're so uncomfortable. There's a hard plastic part that hits your foot painfully when you're moving in the water. The mask and snorkel are great and I've been using those with no issue. I love the mesh bag to keep it all together, especially for storage.

Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Cat Food, Indoor Health Chicken & Turkey Recipe, 12-Pound Bag
Price: $36.99
14 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great food, July 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have two older indoor cats(13 & 16) who are picky and have sensitive stomachs on top of it. They both really like this food and haven't had any problems with keeping it down. I'm a big fan of the ingredients for them. Would buy again!

Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Cushion Shape Cubic Zirconia 6mm Stud Earrings (2 cttw)

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, July 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are beautiful earrings! They're larger than I expected, but not too heavy. Crisp and clear, just like the photograph. The detail around the edge is stunning, they feel well crafted. Would make a lovely gift because they're classic and clean so they'd fit in with most styles. Really a great everyday set!

Joseph Joseph 2-in-1 Etched Grater with Adjustable Handle, Twist Grater, Extra Course and Fine
Price: $19.11
14 used & new from $19.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, June 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works great and very easy to store. The sheath comes in handy for storage and I like using it also to catch gratings. I previously had a box grater and this is just as good but smaller and easier to handle. The handle turns very easily to prop it up, or you can just stand it on the end and grate straight down. Cleaned up easily in the dishwasher. Excellent addition to the kitchen

Cuisinox Cocktail Shaker Hand Hammered Finish, 700ml
Cuisinox Cocktail Shaker Hand Hammered Finish, 700ml
Price: $18.84
5 used & new from $14.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Shake it up, June 18, 2015
I got this on warehouse deal for less than $10 - definitely money well spent! This is a must have if you like to make cocktails at home and is a very nice, clean looking piece of barware. Already used it a lot and would not hesitate to get it has a gift.

Crystal Allies Gallery: Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp and 2 Piece Cube Candle Holder Combo
Offered by FBA King
Price: $21.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, June 18, 2015
The reason I took a star off is because the candle holders are very different from each other and one has a chipped corner. One is much taller and less dense looking than the other. They don't really work as a nice pair. Otherwise, I do like all three of these items. I wish the lamp had a dimmer, but otherwise it's very pretty and looks great.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Clay Mask by Ageless La Cure - Natural, Organic Soothing and Hydrating by Phyto 5, 1.75 Ounce
Price: $22.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, hydrating mask, May 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love a good mud mask but was surprised at this one! Usually when they dry, you can move your mouth and crack your whole face. After rinsing you get a really tight "clean" feeling aka your face is super dry. This was completely different! The Phyto clay mask goes on like silk, with a thinner consistency than a typical mud mask. It really just glides onto your skin and has a faint hint of almond oil. Putting it on feels luxurious. I sat down for 15 minutes or so and didn't even really notice when it had dried because my face didn't feel stuck in one caked on clay position like usual. After rinsing it off my skin felt soft and hydrated. Definitely an impressive mud mask. I love the mostly natural, organic ingredients and that it was more calming to my skin than I expected.

The only thing I don't love is the price. While I'm happy to pay upwards of $50 for a nice mud treatment, I usually get more product for that amount. My favorite used to be the DDF sulfur mask which was in a tub of maybe 6 oz. This is under 2 oz. and while I appreciated the air tight distribution(no sticking your hands over and over into an open jar and contaminating it), I still probably couldn't justify the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2015 3:06 PM PDT

BLACK+DECKER LST540 Brushless String Trimmer, 40-volt
BLACK+DECKER LST540 Brushless String Trimmer, 40-volt
Price: $184.05
8 used & new from $156.44

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 and 1/2 stars: A solid piece of equipment, battery life could be better, May 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The black+decker trimmer was easy to assemble right out of the box, but I did have to charge the battery before use. It was dead on arrival which was a disappointment since I had to wait quite a while to try it out. Otherwise a good, solid well built yard tool!

This is a very solid trimmer but has some issues for me. Really, it all comes down to ease of use for your body size. I'm a 5'4 girl who has some muscle though I'm no body builder. I have a WORX trimmer that I love. The three big differences between them are battery life, weight and adjustable angle on the handle(it tilts up and down which makes it more comfortable to use). These are really the only reason my WORX is still my favorite. Otherwise, this one is really nice. It has a large wide trimming path and more power to it. It worked really well trimming down around some large rocks in my yard. The battery wasn't impressive. I do trimming on 1/3 of an acre, and I couldn't finish before it died. I actually prefer a smaller battery because of weight. I have two 20 volt ones for my WORX and those are more than enough to do my whole yard. I just have one charging while I use the other. This one was heavy and didn't have the lasting power unfortunately.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20