Profile for H.F. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 586

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H.F. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ageless La Cure Natural, Organic Soothing and Hydrating Clay Mask by Phyto 5, 1.75 Ounce
Price: $49.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, hydrating mask, May 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love a good mud mask but was surprised at this one! Usually when they dry, you can move your mouth and crack your whole face. After rinsing you get a really tight "clean" feeling aka your face is super dry. This was completely different! The Phyto clay mask goes on like silk, with a thinner consistency than a typical mud mask. It really just glides onto your skin and has a faint hint of almond oil. Putting it on feels luxurious. I sat down for 15 minutes or so and didn't even really notice when it had dried because my face didn't feel stuck in one caked on clay position like usual. After rinsing it off my skin felt soft and hydrated. Definitely an impressive mud mask. I love the mostly natural, organic ingredients and that it was more calming to my skin than I expected.

The only thing I don't love is the price. While I'm happy to pay upwards of $50 for a nice mud treatment, I usually get more product for that amount. My favorite used to be the DDF sulfur mask which was in a tub of maybe 6 oz. This is under 2 oz. and while I appreciated the air tight distribution(no sticking your hands over and over into an open jar and contaminating it), I still probably couldn't justify the price.

BLACK+DECKER LST540 Brushless String Trimmer, 40-volt
BLACK+DECKER LST540 Brushless String Trimmer, 40-volt
Price: $176.12
13 used & new from $146.59

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 and 1/2 stars: A solid piece of equipment, battery life could be better, May 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The black+decker trimmer was easy to assemble right out of the box, but I did have to charge the battery before use. It was dead on arrival which was a disappointment since I had to wait quite a while to try it out. Otherwise a good, solid well built yard tool!

This is a very solid trimmer but has some issues for me. Really, it all comes down to ease of use for your body size. I'm a 5'4 girl who has some muscle though I'm no body builder. I have a WORX trimmer that I love. The three big differences between them are battery life, weight and adjustable angle on the handle(it tilts up and down which makes it more comfortable to use). These are really the only reason my WORX is still my favorite. Otherwise, this one is really nice. It has a large wide trimming path and more power to it. It worked really well trimming down around some large rocks in my yard. The battery wasn't impressive. I do trimming on 1/3 of an acre, and I couldn't finish before it died. I actually prefer a smaller battery because of weight. I have two 20 volt ones for my WORX and those are more than enough to do my whole yard. I just have one charging while I use the other. This one was heavy and didn't have the lasting power unfortunately.

Philips FLEX BT2000B/37 Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker (Black/White)
Philips FLEX BT2000B/37 Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker (Black/White)
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I dig it!, May 13, 2015
This is so awesome! I have lots of different bluetooth speakers but this is the perfect size and sound for travel. It was a breeze to pair with my iphone 5s and only has 2 buttons, so it's simple to use. The black parts pop down to make it more compact and when you pop them out, you get a bigger bass sound. Comes with everything you need - charging cable and the little black and white shoe tie so you can hang it on something if you prefer. I began using it playing the album Off the Wall by Michael Jackson to check out how it did with a big full sound type of music - horns etc. It was really great! It gets pretty loud as well which is appreciated. Sometimes the tiny speakers barely get loud enough to hear, but I think this will still be a pleasant volume for small parties and picnics outside.

Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Wet Canned Dog Food, 95% Chicken with Broccoli Recipe, 6-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)
Price: $49.74
6 used & new from $49.29

4.0 out of 5 stars They gobbled it up!, April 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a 4 year old rescue border collie mix and my boyfriend has an 8 year old Cavaton. I'd say my dog is a little more picky, though not very much. He seems to have a sensitive stomach, so he's always has Nature's Recipe Lamb and Rice dry food with a little Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul Canned Food for Adult Dogs mixed in. I always try very hard to make sure he has good for him food, no matter the price. It's hard to give this a really proper review on just one can, but I can say they both gobbled it up. I guess I won't really know if this is good for his sensitive stomach being he usually gets the runs when trying a new food. For the price though, I'd probably stick with the Chicken soup for the dog lover's soul.

iDevices iShower2 Bluetooth Water-Resistant Speaker
iDevices iShower2 Bluetooth Water-Resistant Speaker
Price: $99.00
8 used & new from $78.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Jammin' in the shower, April 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I found the iShower2 a pain to pair with my iphone 5s, despite reading the 1 page directions. Thoughthere's a more comprehensive manual online I didn't want to bother with it figuring there's only so many buttons, and in the end after about 10-15 minutes, I got it to pair. Beyond that I really like this so far! I can't attest to the water resistance yet, but it's in my shower and it sounds great! Even using a bluetooth speaker in the bathroom, I still head to reach for my iphone with a wet hand to change songs etc. Now this solves that problem. I can change songs, change the volume and pair multiple phones - up to 5. I think it's great you can even take a call in the shower! I tried the phone feature with good results but haven't used it with a shower running yet. Either way you can accept or deny a call from the ishower2 which is cool. It seems very well made, has a good weight to it and doesn't feel cheap. The clock is nice to keep on top of your time if you're usually running behind. Overall I'm a big fan!

Creative Sound Blaster Jam Ultra-Light Bluetooth Headset
Creative Sound Blaster Jam Ultra-Light Bluetooth Headset
Price: $45.98
11 used & new from $43.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice headphones but a bit uncomforable, April 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These headphones are great for when I'm hanging around the house or cleaning. No matter where I went the bluetooth worked great(in 900sq ft). The bluetooth was easy to pair with my iphone 5s as well. While these aren't excellent sounding headphones, I found the sound to be enjoyable for what they are. They're a light, fairly inexpensive pair that make your experience cordless. I really like that since I'm prone to getting caught on doorknobs etc, especially when cleaning the house. Unfortunately they weren't as comfortable as I would like. The foam cover is old school and cheap. It's scratch and pretty uncomfortable. They're also too tight with no real adjustment to make it better. I'll continue to use them on the go and hope they stretch out a bit, but these won't be my choice for serious listens.

Classic Accessories 55-200-012401-EC Hickory Heavy Duty Square Fire Pit Cover
Classic Accessories 55-200-012401-EC Hickory Heavy Duty Square Fire Pit Cover
Price: $26.41
10 used & new from $21.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover with one downfall, April 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My last cover finally bit the dust after 3 seasons. It was a tight cover but over time it ripped in the corners. This cover is awesome material, but unfortunately I don't like how it attaches. I like easy on and off and this might turn out to be more of a pain. They have little sections they want you to tie onto the legs but otherwise it doesn't really attach tightly enough. I'm starting to feel like the goldilocks of fire pit covers, but I do prefer the cover with an elastic bottom. Otherwise this is a really nice cover well made cover.

Philips Norelco FS9185/42 GoStyler Facial Styler
Philips Norelco FS9185/42 GoStyler Facial Styler
Price: $14.95
12 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Precise trimmer, April 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This styler is just what we needed. My boyfriend has a full beard but he was always trimming each side of his face in an nonsymmetrical way because he couldn't get into the grooves properly with his regular beard tripper. This norelco has a great grip, it's easy to manuver, cordless which is awesome and only takes one battery. Will be great for travel. Even without using the different combs it was perfect for his needs. It's definitely going to become part of his regular beard maintenance! The only thing we didn't like was there was no storage bag or holder. We put it back in the original package, but that's not ideal.

OXO Good Grips GreenSaver Produce Keeper - Medium
OXO Good Grips GreenSaver Produce Keeper - Medium
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $19.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Save the veggies!, April 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this produce keeper! We buy a ton of veggies and fruits and most of the time I can never eat them fast enough. So far I've used this for peppers and salanova lettuce and it's made them last at least double the amount of time which is awesome. I always hated the waste of my veggies and now this helps me out immensely and saves money on top of it. I might get one or two more for some other veggies as well.

Classic Accessories 55-390-030401-EC Ravenna Grill Cover, Medium, Black
Classic Accessories 55-390-030401-EC Ravenna Grill Cover, Medium, Black
Price: $47.00
4 used & new from $46.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, April 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've had 3 other grill covers that were in shambles within a season, so we'll see how this holds up. So far, it fits my grill very well and has a nice weight to it. I think the material will be very durable and I like that it hopefully won't fade with the UV coating. The handles on the top corners make it easy to pull on and off. On the whole I'm sold! Well priced and even has a warranty. Awesome!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20