Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for H.F. > Reviews

Browse

H.F.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 688

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H.F. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
NUXE Anti-Aging Nuxuriance Mask Roll-on, 1.6 fl. oz.
NUXE Anti-Aging Nuxuriance Mask Roll-on, 1.6 fl. oz.
Price: $52.98
5 used & new from $52.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome application for a mask, June 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the application of this mask. It definitely seems more like a serum, but I really like the cooling effect and feel of the roller. It does pill off if you apply too much and I don't see the point of "wiping it off with a cotton round". I just do a light application and leave it to sink in. It's not working wonders but I'll keep using it to see the lasting effect.

Nuxe Nuxellence Detox, 1.5 Oz.
Nuxe Nuxellence Detox, 1.5 Oz.
Price: $75.00
8 used & new from $74.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Good night cream, June 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really love this cream. In the morning my skin looks better, with less fine lines and it definitely has a plumping effect. On the down side though, I still wouldn't pay this price and I don't like the fragrance. I'm not a floral person and prefer a citrus or fragrance free.

Bird B Gone MMYARD Solar Yard Shield Ultrasonic/Sonic Bird Animal and Pest Repeller
Price: $54.99
2 used & new from $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Constant barking, June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this, set it up easily and put it in my veggie garden. There's a groundhog that's been stalking around the lettuce as well as birds. I let it charge for two days. Since putting the batteries in, it's been making a constant buzzing noise and now that it's fully charged with two days of full sun, it's constantly barking on the setting I picked. There is no motion detection, its just CONSTANT. The only time it doesn't do it so far that I can tell, is at night. I hate it. I'll give it a few more days but I think it's useless so far.

Maybelline New York Color Tattoo Eye Chrome Shadow, Beige Luster, 0.11 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Glittery, June 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love creme shadows, I find they're a lot more user friendly for the lazy. Just swipe it on, use your finger to blend and voila, you're done! This was easy to apply and the actual color is a nice neutral beige. It was a little too glittery for me but it's to be expected with the name Chrome and descriptions of luster and metallic. Great for night time, but not an everyday wear type of thing if you're a less is more person. But if you like sparkle, you're all set. Great lasting power.

Blue Dog Bakery Perfect Trainers All Natural Dog Treats, 6 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Blue Dog Bakery Perfect Trainers All Natural Dog Treats, 6 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Price: $31.92
5 used & new from $31.92

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves 'em!, June 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dog has always loved any treats by the Blue Dog Bakery and these are no different. I use them most when he comes when called. He anticipates them and then asks for more. I'm particular about the types of treats he gets, they always have to be with no additives or junk. Bonus on the no corn, gluten or soy. Great training treats.

You'll Grow Out of It
You'll Grow Out of It
by Klein, Jessi
Price: $17.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, June 13, 2016
This review is from: You'll Grow Out of It (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm picky with anyone who thinks they're funny - a lot of the time stand up comedians seem funny but don't make me laugh. Thankfully, Jessi Klein is hilarious! I spent so much time laughing out loud and responding with "don't I know it!". Great writing, very relatable. She really paints a picture with her stories. I loved the cake chapter as I've wondered the same thing - am I going to do this? I also wanted to tell her I read the chapter about baths while I was in the bathtub. I like reading in bubbles. She is so funny! If you're looking for a light, LOL set of essays, this is it. So good. I'll be telling friends about it.

Fashion Bed Group B41256 Cosmos Snap Bed with Flowing Curves Panel Design, King, Coffee
Price: $529.00
5 used & new from $529.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic looking bed frame, June 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I recently got a larger king bed and didn't have a bed frame with a headboard/footboard anymore. I missed having it. When I saw this I knew it'd fit perfectly in my space. I put it together on my own easily, taking it upstairs in stages. Bringing up the headboard and footboard then going back for the other pieces. From start to finish including moving my mattress and box springs and putting it back and putting on new sheets etc, it took me about an hour and 1/2 tops. It was easy to assemble with easy to read instructions and all the parts needed. Only a few screws(8 total) otherwise everything snaps in space. You definitely need a box spring with this frame, since there are 4 supports, not 8-10 slates like platform frames. You especially need the box springs ig you have a very expensive mattress and want to keep in top shape. It looks really nice. The only thing I would change is to have a taller footboard but that's personal preference.

Franklin Sports 8' x 4' Spyder Pong
Franklin Sports 8' x 4' Spyder Pong
Price: $98.23
3 used & new from $98.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but cracked upon assembly, June 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was really excited to try this out because I love playing ping pong. Putting it together was easy with good directions. I found that 3 of the elbow joint cracked as I put the legs in which was really disappointing. Seems a little cheaply made for the price. Otherwise I hope it holds up despite the cracks. Playing is ok, the netting is not taught enough for a really good game or people serious about "table tennis". It would be fun for kids who don't really know the difference. It's too small for six players but maybe four could work, though I think it's best for two. I wish it came with a carrying case since it's a yard game, making it easy to bring to a friends house for a bbq etc.

Zinus 3000 Metal Platform Bed Frame, Twin
Zinus 3000 Metal Platform Bed Frame, Twin
Price: $102.48
3 used & new from $95.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable guest room option, May 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a Zinus twin mattress in my guest room that didn't have a box spring. This worked perfectly with it. Easy to assemble, less than an hour. Well build, nice room for storage underneath. This completes my guest room for an affordable cost.

Reo Versa Compact Dish Rack, Gray/White
Reo Versa Compact Dish Rack, Gray/White
Price: $35.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I absolutely love the size of this! Easy to "assemble", just a few things to place together. Works great on my countertop - takes up less space which is great since I only use my dish rack to dry random cups etc now and then. Otherwise its the dishwasher the majority of the time. Feels well built and easy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20