Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games
Profile for D. Banks > Reviews

Browse

D. Banks' Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Banks RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Conair Supreme Curling Iron -3/4"
Conair Supreme Curling Iron -3/4"
Price: $9.99
19 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Purchase only if you have time to spare!, November 16, 2013
It takes forever and a day to heat up, even on a high setting of 8! I fear putting it any higher because by the time it FINALLY does heat up, it'll be too hot!

Facial Expressions: A Visual Reference for Artists
Facial Expressions: A Visual Reference for Artists
by Mark Simon
Price: $15.06
85 used & new from $4.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but..., February 4, 2013
The book is a great idea in terms of being a great source of different facial expressions of the same face, but the photographic quality is lacking. The photos are in black and white, which is a great idea, but there's flatness to the lighting of the faces, there's not enough contrast created by the lighting.

Revlon RVHS6602N1 Ionic Steam Setter
Revlon RVHS6602N1 Ionic Steam Setter
Price: $28.99
7 used & new from $26.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Steamer, February 4, 2013
This is the 3rd steam setter I've purchased over the years. They barely lasted a year because I didn't use distilled water as instructed. My first steamer, a Caruso steamer, died a miserable death choking on all of the sediment created by mineral deposits in the undistilled water. The second steam, a Revlon steamer, died of the same fate even though I added white vinegar to the water thinking that that would prevent the corrosion from mineral deposits, NOT. Lesson learned - if you want your steamer to last, use distilled water as instructed!

Woman Within Women's Plus Size 7-Day Knit Wide Leg Side Pockets Pants
Woman Within Women's Plus Size 7-Day Knit Wide Leg Side Pockets Pants
Offered by Woman Within
Price: $23.58 - $29.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Faded color, December 21, 2012
Good fit and length, but the color I ordered (black) looked faded as if they'd been washed several times. Definitely not the right fabric for work, great for around the house, etc.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame, great company, December 5, 2012
I ordered this frame on Sunday evening. The frame arrived the following Wednesday, ahead of schedule. Great looking frame, well crafted, nice mitered corners and I cannot believe the low price for such a great looking frame. I initially hesitated to order from this company because there weren't any Amazon.com reviews, but when I clicked the link to the ArtToFrames store on Amazon.com under "Recent Feedback:" there it was, review after glowing review. After reading so many great reviews I wanted to buy a frame whether I needed one or not! Beautiful construction, solid wood, made in the USA, great company!

Wonder Puff Deep Cleansing Puffs #06300 12 Count - Super Value
Wonder Puff Deep Cleansing Puffs #06300 12 Count - Super Value
Offered by BeautyJoint
Price: $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great facial sponge, January 21, 2012
It's a great facial sponge, and it's sold at a fraction of the cost of the brand named Buff Puff.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, January 21, 2012
I didn't care for the smell. The name "Cool Water" sounds clean, fresh, breezy, but the name doesn't match the scent in the bottle. The scent reminded me of the way toilet paper used to smell when it used to be scented.

Flamingo Gold Ceramic Footed Flower Pot
Flamingo Gold Ceramic Footed Flower Pot
Price: $24.63
2 used & new from $2.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable..., January 21, 2012
Where do I begin. My first order of this vase was on Dec. 31. It arrived broken, the bottom half, the pedestal portion had broken off. The vase was so loosely packed that you could hear it rattling in the box. I printed out a return label and ordered another one. I debated on whether I should order another one, but I figured there's no way they could pack another vase so poorly. This a BREAKABLE, terra cotta pot (glazed with metallic gold color). I've just come back from the management office of my apartment building, signed out my package, I lift up my package and once again it's rattling inside of the box. How is it possible to be that incompetent, HOW?

Coaster Plant Stand / Side Table, Green Marble Top and Cherry Finish Wood Base
Coaster Plant Stand / Side Table, Green Marble Top and Cherry Finish Wood Base
Price: $49.95
6 used & new from $49.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad purchase, January 7, 2012
It's described as an end table, but clearly it's a plant stand because of the dimensions. The brass accents are plastic rings that are not the same circumference as the legs, they fit, but they stick out. I didn't use them anyway because they're plastic! The 3 legs are actually 6 pieces, 2 pieces make one leg. Two of the leg assemblies were straight enough, but the third leg due to the inaccurate drilling of the screw/hole portion of the leg assembly, is a bit crooked looking. Its pluses: it's all wood except for the base piece, and the top is solid marble, but I should add that it's only about 1/2" thick, not as thick as it looks in the picture.

Philips MANT-410 Amplified Indoor Antenna (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Philips MANT-410 Amplified Indoor Antenna (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't bring in HDTV stations, March 9, 2009
It doesn't work with HDTV stations, but it works perfectly fine with analog stations, which means it will be useless after June 12, 2009!

Page: 1 | 2