Profile for Bramabulldog369 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bramabulldog369 "bramabulldog369" RSS Feed (SC)

Near The Cross
Near The Cross
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars But God, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Near The Cross (MP3 Music)
It always reminds me that God is always with me

I'm Going Through
I'm Going Through
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 21, 2014
This review is from: I'm Going Through (MP3 Music)
I love this song, always have me going

The Legend of 1900
The Legend of 1900
DVD ~ Tim Roth
Offered by HARVEST MOUSE, LLC
Price: $29.99
35 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars "A good story is worth more than an old trumpet", October 21, 2014
This review is from: The Legend of 1900 (DVD)
If I could describe this movie in one word, that word would be phenomenal. It is an awesome story about a guy who lives on a boat all of his life. As a music lover, the music within this film is awesome. Ennio Morricone done a phenomenal job with this soundtrack. This film will have your heart full of music and life, and will even appreciate the little things in life.

Real Love
Real Love
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 2012 meet music in its finest!!!!, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Real Love (MP3 Music)
I heard Ryan Shaw's Real Love album while in Barnes and Noble and I had to download it. I regret not finding out about this guy sooner! He has an Sam Cook Otis Redding type of voice, and his music speaks volumes of love and from the heart. It is a taste of the old skool meeting the new skool, and I love it. Haven't stop playing the album yet.

Back To Love
Back To Love
Price: $7.00
49 used & new from $4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul has returned to music!!!!!, December 13, 2011
This review is from: Back To Love (Audio CD)
Anthony Hamilton is one of the most soulful singers within the R&B world, and within this album "Back to Love" he does not let us down!!! Anytime this artist performs, he puts his heart and soul into the song, and it is heard within this album. His single Woo has been hitting the airwaves and has been a great sign for a great return. "Back to Love" is guaranteed to have you either nodding your head to the music or tapping your foot! This album has its share of fast songs that can give you a good groove to, and it has its share of slow songs that make you reflect on life and love. Song songs have a nice R&B feel and some songs got a touch of the Ol Skool music that take you back. I've purchased the cd last night at 12:01am (thanks to Amazon mp3) and I've been playing it nonstop since. Its been a long awaited return for Anthony Hamilton, and this return is a great one.

Musiqinthemagiq
Musiqinthemagiq
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth at its finest, May 18, 2011
This review is from: Musiqinthemagiq (MP3 Music)
Musiq Soulchild's new album "Musiquinthemagiq" is an album to have! This album has its songs where it gets your foot tapping and body moving, and it has its songs where it slows down and gets the mind to think. This touch of soul music will touch the actual soul. His collaborative song "Anything" with Swizz Beats has a small taste of the "Old Skool" groove and has a strong dance feel to it. In my personal opinion, "Single", "Medicine", and "Silver &Gold" are some of the power songs of the album. This is a great album and a great addition to your collection!

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Price: $11.88
66 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars May hate the man, but gotta love his music!!!!, November 22, 2010
Though many are not enthused by Kanye West's actions within public (especially at award shows and personal interviews), but you must give credit where credit is due. His latest CD, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" has been one of his best works since his Graduation CD. The cover sets the tone itself by showing the abstract-ness of the album. Its full of music that will have your head bobbin, feet tapping, and possibly singing along. Kanye West first single "Power" set the tone of the album and it goes hard! Its a strong tune that will have you jamming. Then as you listen along, there are some great songs. (Personal favorite is All of the Lights). Kanye West, you have outdone yourself this time. Kudos to a great album!

I Care 4 U (with Bonus DVD)
I Care 4 U (with Bonus DVD)
62 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The Voice of an Angel, December 11, 2002
Aaliyah's Cd is sweet. I loved it! It made me think of her and some of the new songs are great. It sounds like she never left, but she's just sleeping. If you really like Aaliyah, or you like slow music, this cd would be a great buy. Also, Christmas is comming up soon so if you know a person that likes Aaliyah (like me), then this will be the greatest present you can get them. I know I would be happy. Her voice can calm a person down, and her lyrics can put you in a relax and loving mood. Trust me, buy the cd and you will love it!!