Profile for Kevin D. Corcoran Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 112

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kevin D. Corcoran Jr. RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Clear Red Thumbsticks, D-Pad, Triggers, RB LB Kit for Xbox 360 Controller
Clear Red Thumbsticks, D-Pad, Triggers, RB LB Kit for Xbox 360 Controller
Offered by E-MODS GAMING
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, April 17, 2013
This product is amazing!! very easy to install (they provide a detailed youtube video of installation) and it came to my house very quickly, i barely had to wait. As far as quality i say this is a top quality kit that every gamer should buy. and for the price, you cant beat it!

K&N RU-3700 Universal Rubber Filter
K&N RU-3700 Universal Rubber Filter
Price: $41.99
44 used & new from $41.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 17, 2013
This deserves a 5 star rating because not only was it packaged great, but it came a day early!! cant say enough about the great service. And of course, this is a quality product, you cant go wrong with K&N intake filters :)

The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire
by David Deida
Price: $11.52
132 used & new from $5.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Ehh..., December 25, 2012
This book is far too repetitive in each section. Basically, the author comes up with a good idea, presents it in the form of a chapter, then dilutes it with redundancy until you realize that you've just read the section's title in as many shapes and forms as possible.

I'm moving on to other manly books... next up: 100 maxims of manhood, the modern gentleman, and the modern lover!

Mens Premium Heel and Toe Merino Wool Boot Socks 6-pack, Shoe Size 6-12
Mens Premium Heel and Toe Merino Wool Boot Socks 6-pack, Shoe Size 6-12
Offered by Feel Good Apparel
Price: $31.35
2 used & new from $30.72

1.0 out of 5 stars $30 for 1 pair of socks?, October 13, 2012
This review is based on the fact that my shipment only contained 1 pair of the socks... instead of the 6-pack it denoted in the product description/title.

Left me with an inconvenient and difficult interaction with Amazon customer service...
I'm leaving for a trip and needed these (iceland) and now I'm stuck with no socks!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2012 11:38 AM PDT

Groom & Clean Greaseless Hair Control, 4.5 oz.
Groom & Clean Greaseless Hair Control, 4.5 oz.
Offered by claims corp
Price: $7.47
19 used & new from $4.58

1.0 out of 5 stars This product is not for young men., July 16, 2012
I'm a 22 year old male fresh out of college and let me start by saying this product smells like Nair hair removal gel. I used it for the first time today and I really can't stand the smell at all... I'm actually going to wash it out as soon as I'm done writing this. I was hoping it would relax my curls a bit (I have frizzy, curly hair aka. jew fro hair) and it really just made it more curly :/

Anyway, I can't return it because the shipping to send it back is the same price I purchased it for so now i'm stuck with an overpriced bottle of crap haha.

I would not recommend this product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 7:04 AM PST

Pioneer TS-G1043R 4 In. 2-Way Speaker with 120 Watts Max. Power
Pioneer TS-G1043R 4 In. 2-Way Speaker with 120 Watts Max. Power
Offered by Best Shop
Price: $29.23
12 used & new from $29.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Bangers for little buckers., June 26, 2012
These little guys are incredible for the price! They are the perfect size for front mids.. they have incredible clarity and presence. I'm a part-time recording engineer and these sound great to me. Obviously, they are not as good as high-priced italian made speakers... but let's be honest, for such a low price you are getting a great product. I'd go as far as to say the average driver would be blown away by these.

SSL EV2.1000 EVOLUTION 1000-watts Full Range Class A/B 2 Channel 2-8 Ohm Stable Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
Price: $55.92
41 used & new from $45.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid., June 26, 2012
This is an amazing amp. It's incredibly affordable, solidly built, and durable as hell. I have mine under the passenger seat and I almost always have someone in the back seat where their legs stretch out and (as much as I hate it) feet usually rest on the amp. It's been a month or two and I've never had a single problem!

Fox Run Coffee Grinder
Fox Run Coffee Grinder
Price: $16.99
7 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice ornament, Not so nice usability., June 26, 2012
This review is from: Fox Run Coffee Grinder (Kitchen)
Let's put it this way... this thing sucks at what it is supposed to do. But it looks great while doing it. :)

200-Yard Water Balloon Cannon Kit (colors may vary)
200-Yard Water Balloon Cannon Kit (colors may vary)
Offered by Ant-Mans Store
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, June 26, 2012
Well, it works! My friends and I were launching water balloons off of our two story roof (not advised if you can't hide) and we launched a solid 100 without any problems! I'd say 200-250 yards is accurate.

In case you aren't aware (like me and my friends weren't when we purchased this model) there is a better one called THE BEAST that shoots at least 300 yards with some big guys using it! Wish we would have grabbed that one instead :\

GoPro Camera CHDOH-002 HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition
GoPro Camera CHDOH-002 HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition
Offered by Camera Guy Store
Price: $389.99
32 used & new from $165.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite thing in the world., June 26, 2012
Gopro is the coolest thing in the world! I've been filming just about anything you can imagine!

Vegas trip, ocean kayaking, cove snorkeling, surfing, cliff jumping, hill-bombing on long boards, water balloon launching, sky diving, bungee jumping, and the list goes on!

This is the greatest gadget ever invented... get yourself one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12