Profile for Sesh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sesh RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
WakaWaka Solar Lamp
WakaWaka Solar Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Really powerful and versatile, April 10, 2013
This review is from: WakaWaka Solar Lamp (Lawn & Patio)
This is a great light.

Pros:
Very bright at the brightest setting
Multiple settings to help conserve battery life (and your nightvision)
Very long battery life, I used it over multiple days without having a chance to set it out to charge.
Batteries are actually AA rechargeables, so you can replace them without replacing the lamp.
Sets up easily, either on a table or mounted on a bottle for extra height.
Nice LED indicator light to let you know when it is charging.

Cons:
No way easy way to hook this to a pack while charging. - I couldn't find a way to clip this to my backpack with the solar panel facing out. There are two holes on the base of the stand, but it would be really helpful to have a way to attach a clip directly to the body of the lamp that you could then hang.

Tri-Wing+Cros wing Screwdriver For Nintendo DS Lite/Wii
Tri-Wing+Cros wing Screwdriver For Nintendo DS Lite/Wii
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $5.26
5 used & new from $2.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Came with 2 phillips screwdrivers, no triwing, April 10, 2013
I ordered this product to get both a triwing and phillips "cross" screwdriver.
However, when the part arrived, both screwdrivers were phillips head (even though the body of the red was printed with an image of a triwing tip)
Fortunately, I was able to return it without any charges.

Toyota RAV4: 1996 thru 2010 (Haynes Repair Manual)
Toyota RAV4: 1996 thru 2010 (Haynes Repair Manual)
by Bob Henderson
21 used & new from $39.47

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice manual that covers a lot, but seems to have been expanded to too many years., April 10, 2013
I bought this manual to help me do some body repairs on a 2003 Rav4. I had originally seen some pages online that had nice diagrams of the front of the car being taken apart.

Pros:
This manual covers almost everything. It has some nice details of different parts of the car, and typically has step by step instructions for basic repairs.

Cons:
The manual covers a lot of different Rav4 years. The actual Rav4 has changed a lot between 1996 and 2010, and the Haynes manual has dealt with this by adding paragraphs to describe how do remove a part on a specific model.
However, haynes also seems to have removed some pictures to make room for information on more models. They might have a picture for taking apart part of a 1996 model Rav4 but not the same picture of a 2003.
I found this especially frustrating as Haynes also has an online presence. A simple solution would be to provide the extra details online once you have purchased a paper manual.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2014 4:30 PM PST

Bialetti Mukka Express Replacement Pressure Valve
Bialetti Mukka Express Replacement Pressure Valve

4.0 out of 5 stars An Essential Replacement Part, April 10, 2013
As another reviewer noted, one of the issues with the Bialetti Mukka is the plastic connection on the pressure valve. The mukka pressure valve is meant to be pushed down and locked into place on the mukka, however, over a year or two of use, the plastic sections that lock the valve into place start to wear down and slowly the valve loosens until it no longer holds pressure and coffee sprays everywhere. I can't truly call this a design flaw, as this is a part that gets a lot of use on a daily basis, and one might expect over time that it will need replacement. I would rather have to replace this little piece than have it wear down the actual aluminum on the mukka and need to replace the entire cappucino maker.

This replacement valve will solve the problem of spraying coffee, or a loose valve. It also comes with a replacement o-ring that sits right under the valve, which is also a part that will degrade over time.

My main recommendation: keep an eye on the teeth that lock the valve into place, if they are starting to break get a new valve before you need to clean the kitchen.

OE Replacement Toyota RAV4 Rear Driver Side Bumper Cover (Partslink Number TO1116102)
Offered by Mojo Parts
Price: $54.08
4 used & new from $36.06

4.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit! 2003 Rav4, March 29, 2013
This bumper fit perfectly on a 2003 Rav4. Unlike some cases with non-manufacturer parts, you didn't need to stretch or fiddle at all to get all the screw holes to line up properly.

There are a few things to be aware of:

a) The only reason I am removing the star is that the bumper pictured is not painted with the same color primer as the bumper that arrived. The bumper is described as primed, but not painted, but in my case the primer was much darker, almost black.

b) Toyota considers are small screw parts and fasteners as separate parts, so if these are broken/missing on your old bumper you will need to buy new ones separately or find workarounds.

c) The same holds true for the little reflector, this is a separate part.

Origin8 Classic Pro Quill Stem - 26.0mm Bar Clamp, 180 x 80 x 22.2mm Silver
Origin8 Classic Pro Quill Stem - 26.0mm Bar Clamp, 180 x 80 x 22.2mm Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Solidly built, January 22, 2013
I bought this to replace an original quill on my old steel commuter bike. It is solidly built, I don't feel any flex when I put weight on the handlebars, and, although it uses a single bolt to lock the bars in place, I have had no problems with my handlebars moving.

In my opinion, it is important to ensure that you get a quill that is the right fit given your body, your bike, and your handlebars. I chose this because it was almost identical in length and angle to the original quill on my bike. If you don't have a good sense of the length/height/angle of quill that you need, it may be better to stop by a bike shop and try some out.

Note: I did not have the issues with clamp alignment mentioned by the other reviewer, my bars were perfectly angled in the stem without any modifications.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny (all 185 of them), January 22, 2013
I got two of these charging cables so that I could leave one in my bag and one at work, and have the original cable at home. There was really not much to say about them, they were cheap and they charge my iPhone.

Pros: They are practically indistinguishable from the original cable.
Cons: They suffer the same problems as my original cable (wear and tear where the wire meets the USB and dock connectors)

Note: One cable has since broken,

FuelBelt FuelBox, Medium, Black
FuelBelt FuelBox, Medium, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of room, but tends to sag., January 22, 2013
This review is from: FuelBelt FuelBox (Sports)
I got this bag to hold anything I needed for longer rides on a Felt B16 triathlon bike.

Pros:
Can hold a lot - I make wraps with fruit, honey, and peanut butter in an 8' tortilla. I could usually stuff two of these in the box with a little room left for advil or other small pills.
Easy zipper - I had no problems opening and closing this during rides.
Just short enough not to reach over my headset.

Cons:
The box sags to one side on rides - the only things holding this box to your top tube are a pair of velcro straps, so it has a tendency to slide to one side or the other (no matter how hard I tried to secure it to my headset). I tried to fix this by securing the box to the top tube with double sided tape, unfortunately even with this added measure the box still leans when fully loaded.

Other notes: I do not use the plastic insert that comes with the box, since I wanted to maximize storage space. Using this would definitely stiffen it up.
Even without the plastic insert, the box is really easy to clean, just wash it out with some soap and water and dry it upside down.

Weber 441001 Silver One-Touch 18-Inch Kettle Grill, Black
Weber 441001 Silver One-Touch 18-Inch Kettle Grill, Black
Price: $79.00
21 used & new from $74.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Well built small grill, October 20, 2012
This Weber is great for people who don't have the space or budget for a larger model.

It is a solid, grill, easy to use, and very few moving parts so not a lot can go wrong.

The only major downside to this grill is the difficulty of loading extra coal while you are cooking. The sides of the grates on larger Webers can fold up to add more coal without having to remove the whole grate.

Pair this with a charcoal chimney (it will makes lighting your coals a snap) and you will be grilling in no time.

Iphone 4g Home Button Key Replacement Black
Iphone 4g Home Button Key Replacement Black
Offered by DIYMOBILITY™ (3K+ FEEDBACK / SAME DAY USA SELLER. 2 DAY/PRIORITY)
Price: $3.15
5 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A functional button, August 20, 2012
This button looked exactly the same as the one it replaced.

Be aware that the part ships from Asia and may take time to get to you.

Page: 1 | 2