Profile for M. Korte > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Korte RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo, 6.7-Ounce Tube
Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo, 6.7-Ounce Tube
Offered by 40% OFF
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $26.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck!, July 7, 2014
I just bought this at my salon after my hairdresser recommended it, and I can't stand it. My hair doesn't feel clean after I use it. It leaves a greasy, sticky residue in my hair, and I rinse my hair very well. After looking at the Aveda site, I see many other people are experiencing the same thing. Definitely not the right formula for me, since my hair feels as dirty or dirtier after washing than it does before.

Blueberry Girl Sexy Costume
Blueberry Girl Sexy Costume
Price: $17.99 - $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE Costume!!, September 9, 2012
This review is from: Blueberry Girl Sexy Costume
This costume is really cute, and is very well made. A lot of times they aren't as nice in person as they appear in photos, but this one definitely is. It is VERY short, though, so I ordered a petticoat to wear under it. It was a really great price on Amazon, too. I was surprised the quality was so great for something under $30. I can't wait to wear it with my little girl, who is dressing up as Stawberry Shortcake.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, July 3, 2012
I'm not opposed to paying more for good makeup, but this was disappointing. I am in my 30's and have oily, acne prone skin. This makeup did not hold up through the day. I had to touch it up often, AND I began to break out terribly. Stopped using it and my skin began to clear. A lot of people love this makeup and it depends on your skin, but for me it didn't work. I much prefer my $12 Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse.

Cars 2 11" McMissle Plush
Cars 2 11" McMissle Plush
Offered by KW Group
Price: $19.99
15 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars My Son Likes It, July 3, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cars 2 11" McMissle Plush (Toy)
My 4 year old was excited to get this for Christmas, he's a big Cars fan. I have to say, though that after the initial excitement thIs has pretty much just sat in his room, like a lot of plush toys tend to. The price is now about half what I paid, wish I'd only paid $6 for it. For what it is it is cute though.

Authentic Puppia Two Tone Lead, Sky Blue, Medium
Authentic Puppia Two Tone Lead, Sky Blue, Medium
Price: $10.00
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 3, 2012
Good functional leash that does the job. Seems to be good quality and matches the harness we also purchased. This is a good size leash for our little Schnoodle.

I Love My Schnoodle - Car Bone Magnet
I Love My Schnoodle - Car Bone Magnet

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Magnet, July 2, 2012
This magnet is well made, holds up to the outside elements and even stays on when the car goes thru the car wash.

Disney Cars Little Boys' Puffer Jacket, Red, 5/6
Disney Cars Little Boys' Puffer Jacket, Red, 5/6

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, July 2, 2012
My 5 year old loves this jacket! It's well made, and keeps him warm. He's a huge Cars fan, so this helps him from resisting putting on a coat when it's cold!

Tales to Play Berenstain Bears Learn to Share Game
Tales to Play Berenstain Bears Learn to Share Game
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $21.22
24 used & new from $18.80

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 Kids Love This Game!, July 2, 2012
We just got this game, and my kids love it! The game pieces are so cute, and the kids love dropping the dice thru the family's tree house instead of rolling. This is a good game for helping children think about positive vs negative actions, and reinforces positive ones. My kids are ages 8, 5, and 3, and all of them enjoy playing this together.

Goliath Pop the Pig Kids Game
Goliath Pop the Pig Kids Game
Offered by NW Needlecrafts
Price: $23.51
45 used & new from $12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for all ages, June 29, 2012
My 8, 5, and 3 year olds all enjoy this game. It's simple, easy to play, and doesn't require batteries, which is always a plus. The pig is very cute, and the kids love watching his belly expand and deflate. We enjoy it!

MOBO ECDIPH4SN07 Case for iPhone 4S - Face Plate - Retail Packaging
MOBO ECDIPH4SN07 Case for iPhone 4S - Face Plate - Retail Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for Peanuts fans!, June 27, 2012
I just received this and LOVE it! Looks even better in person and feels good too. Quality appears good, though I will update if this changes. Should protect my phone well!

Page: 1 | 2