Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Sassy and Oliver > Reviews

Browse

Sassy and Oliver's Profile

Customer Reviews: 274

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sassy and Oliver RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cherry Bay Orchards Tart Juice Concentrate, Cherry, 32-Ounce
Cherry Bay Orchards Tart Juice Concentrate, Cherry, 32-Ounce
6 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it so much I started ordering the LARGE size., May 28, 2016
I've purchased several different brands of tart cherry concentrate and only two are really thick and concentrated. This one by Cherry Bay, and one by Country Spoon. Either one are good choices! I add a tablespoon to my water and it taste great. Sometimes I cheat and add it to my Cherry Coke for a VERY CHERRY Coke. LOL. This helps with my muscle pains.

Cherry Bay Orchards Tart Juice Concentrate, Cherry, 16-Ounce
Cherry Bay Orchards Tart Juice Concentrate, Cherry, 16-Ounce
Offered by What You Need When You Need It
Price: $15.94
5 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great and it is ultra concentrated, so it's worth the cost., May 28, 2016

Tens Replacement Lead Wires - Two 3.5mm Snap Connectors (2 Pack) - Discount Tens Brand - 3.5mm Plug
Offered by Discount TENS Products
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 28, 2016
Works as well as my original HealthMate Forever lead wires do. And I was glad when I learned this is a small company owned by veterans, here in the USA! I love supporting our vets.

WBM Himalayan Glow Hand Carved Natural Crystal Himalayan Salt Lamp With Genuine Neem Wood Base, Bulb And Dimmer Control.8 to 9 Inch, 8 to 11 lbs.
Price: $18.99
44 used & new from $14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 28, 2016
This creates such a pretty peachy-pink light. Perfect to watch TV with all the other lights off, and this soft glow produces enough light to see to move around. It's really heavy compared to what I was expecting, and no way is it going to tip over. I bought the mid size one. Not sure if it really produces negative ions to remove allergens but I keep it on 24-7. It used a 15w candelabra bulb.

Ethical 96-Ounce No-Tip Stainless Dish
Ethical 96-Ounce No-Tip Stainless Dish
Offered by mattman247
Price: $11.39
15 used & new from $5.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in India. Is nothing made in America anymore?, May 28, 2016
Did NOT come with the black rubber non-slip ring around the bottom, as shown in pic. It slides everywhere. And it's lighter weight than my old one of the same size. It's super LIGHT WEIGHT! I hate it.

Qunol Mega CoQ10 Softgels, 100 Mg, 120 Count
Qunol Mega CoQ10 Softgels, 100 Mg, 120 Count
52 used & new from $27.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Ubiquinol CoQ10 absorbers better than Ubiquinone CoQ10. That's why it cost more., May 28, 2016
Since I take a statin drug, I take this to return my lost CoQ10. I just wish they made in half this size and take two instead of one. I hate long horse pills. Maybe I should cut them myself with a pill cutter, since I almost choke trying to swallow them.

Country Spoon Montmorency Red Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate 34 oz.
Country Spoon Montmorency Red Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate 34 oz.
Offered by Country Spoon
Price: $26.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thick and tasty!, May 28, 2016
I've purchased several different brands of tart cherry concentrate and only two are really thick and concentrated. This one by Country Spoon, and one by Cherry Bay. Either one are good choices! I add a tablespoon to my water and it taste great. Sometimes I cheat and add it to my Cherry Coke for a VERY CHERRY Coke. LOL. This helps with my muscle pains.

CCL Advanced Glutathione 4 oz Spray, Most Effective Delivery with Nano Technology provides Instant Absorption. More effective than Pills, Powders, and Capsules. Satisfaction Guaranteed 100%
Offered by CCL Supplements
Price: $34.77

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll keep buying this Glutathione!, May 28, 2016
I bought the large spray bottle. It has very little taste, and I'm hoping it's the best way "to absorb" Glutathione. I've had it a month and still have a lot in the bottle. Shaking it, it feels like it's still over half full, maybe more. I swish and hold it in my mouth for about 10 seconds before I swallow it (that's recommended on the bottle) which I assume some is absorbed via oral tissues before going to stomach.

Old Bones (The Gideon Oliver Mysteries Book 4)
Old Bones (The Gideon Oliver Mysteries Book 4)
Price: $6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars I really liked it., May 28, 2016
Very good cozy murder mystery. Some surprising turns! I want to try some others from this author.

Piazza Gia Crossbody (Terra Cotta)
Piazza Gia Crossbody (Terra Cotta)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite purse. I bought 3 in different colors., May 28, 2016
This review is from: Piazza Gia Crossbody
Beautiful, quality made leather purse. I love it. I have bought 3 of these. One is light yellow, one is teal, and one is brown. Love the pockets on the outside, the wide one on back holds my Kindle PaperWhite, the 2 small ones on front hold my iPhone, and my box vape. Not a large purse, but large enough to hold above items, and keys, wallet, and a few personal items. ❤️

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20