Profile for Matucifo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matucifo RSS Feed (Augusta, Georgia)

HSI PROFESSIONAL 1 CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER FREE GLOVE + POUCH AND travel size Argan Oil Leave In Hair Treatment. WORLDWIDE DUAL VOLTAGE 110v-220v
Offered by BeautyChange
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars this is truly an AMAZING Flat Iron!, February 21, 2011
I was blessed (or cursed, if you choose) with very thick, curly hair. For years, I have wanted to wear those cute bobs and sleek looks. I never thought it would happen.

Several months ago, I ventured out of my comfort zone and let my new (yes, I said new) hairdresser cut my hair into one of the stylish asymmetrical bobs. I definitely looked like a million bucks when I left the salon and thought I'd have this one day of perfect hair and the next two months of a frizzy balled up mess.

A co-worker let me borrow one of her cheap irons and I used it until I found this one. I had researched online for what seemed like an eternity and decided to buy this one - by the time I made up my mind, it had sold out. I certainly had hoped that the HSI would give me that 'just walked out of the salon' look that the cheaper store brand hadn't (tons of fly-aways and daily frizzies...)

During the holidays, I checked back in on Amazon for it's availability. I had seen it advertised for about $89 then it jumped to $149 when I finally decided on it. Needless to say, I was disappointed when it wasn't available and really forgot about ordering it until after the holidays. When my co-worker needed hers back, I knew that I needed to order one and found it back in stock with Amazon.

It arrived in a few short days and I was eager to try it out.

I plugged it in the next morning and had absolutely NO trouble using it. It gets very hot very quickly and I didn't need the hottest setting like I thought. The iron glides over my hair and leaves it shiny and smooth. Even the shorter pieces of the back of my hair are easy to straighten.

I have gotten more compliments since using this iron than I ever have before. It is definitely a must have for 'hair novices' like me and definitely worth the price.

Stephanie
Augusta, Georgia
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2011 4:12 AM PST

Color-A-Cookie Disney-Pixar Cars Cookies, 18-Count Unit
Color-A-Cookie Disney-Pixar Cars Cookies, 18-Count Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect party favor, August 7, 2007
I purchased two boxes of these cookies on Thursday and had them delivered on Monday.

My son turned two on July 30th and absolutely loves the Disney Cars movie. I didn't want to fill goodie bags with candy or cheap plastic toys, so I began a seach online for decorative cookies. When I was directed to the [...] website, I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for.

The cookies were a terrific hit. I ended up with about eight cookies left. (I'll be using the remaining ones to encourage potty training.) The kids absolutely loved them. My husband and I even nibbled on a couple ourselves. The cookies come individually wrapped and feature one of three characters from the movie.

This was my first [...] purchase and I was extremely pleased.