Profile for G. Sanchez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Sanchez "Urban Artist" RSS Feed (San Jose, CA United States)

UNIX and Shell Programming: A Textbook (with InfoTrac)
UNIX and Shell Programming: A Textbook (with InfoTrac)
by Behrouz A. Forouzan
24 used & new from $51.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Visuals, Way To Lenghty, February 17, 2008
I'm actually taking Forouzan's class at DeAnza college in Cupertino. He's a great guy, but like his book he goes explains everything too much. What should be a 30min talk about grep, he explains in 2 hours.

This book is perfect who have a hard time understanding computers. For the more advanced students I suggest a smaller book with the basic commands the their attributes.

Hugo Chávez: Oil, Politics, and the Challenge to the U.S.
Hugo Chávez: Oil, Politics, and the Challenge to the U.S.
by Nikolas Kozloff
Price: $21.23
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest Writings, June 3, 2007
Most books involving such notorious figures are often disgustingly bias. This book is written by a leftist who does not allow his stance impact his writing much. To saying anything is completely unbiased is ridiculous.

The title really explains the book. Oil is such an important aspect, and it ties right into American politics. He also gives some background about the history of many important figures.

The book is well written, and is a good read. Since I'm a poor student, I normally sell my books, but this is a keeper!

A War Of Witches: A Journey Into The Underworld Of The Contemporary Aztecs
A War Of Witches: A Journey Into The Underworld Of The Contemporary Aztecs
by T. J. Knab
24 used & new from $8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Stop Reading!, December 8, 2006
I was actually assigned this book for my Sociology of Religion class. I'm not one for reading... in fact I rarely read anything, and when I do it's because I need to. This on the other hand I couldn't stop reading. Read it within a few days which is probably a record for me. lol

Take it from me. I hate reading, but I couldn't stop reading this! Awesome book!

Nikon 7072 Lens Pen Cleaning System
Nikon 7072 Lens Pen Cleaning System
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $8.95
17 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Easy!, August 23, 2006
I was skeptical when I ordered the pen because I wasn't too sure how clean it would really keep my lens.

Last week I traveled through out Mexico and visited some beautiful places, along with seeing a lot of family members. With all these family members around, a few accidently touched my lenses. I decided it would be a perfect time to test my new pen. End Result? PERFECTION! The lenses looked like thru were brand new!

I used to carry little paper whipes designed for lenses, but now I use the Nikon Lens Pen and I don't need to worry about carrying whipes and throwing them away.