Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Betsy Russell > Reviews

Browse

Betsy Russell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Betsy Russell RSS Feed

Meet Me in Atlantis: My Obsessive Quest to Find the Sunken City
Meet Me in Atlantis: My Obsessive Quest to Find the Sunken City
by Mark Adams
Price: $27.95
45 used & new from $4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed the chance to "go along" with Mark Adams on ..., April 29, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed the chance to "go along" with Mark Adams on his adventure of discovery. It brought back my early education and reminded me of the joys of intellectual pursuits. Thank you Mark.

The Lost Wife
The Lost Wife
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman, September 19, 2011
This review is from: The Lost Wife (Kindle Edition)
I have just read the last page of Alyson Richman's latest book, "The Lost Wife". A remarkable love story, poignant and haunting. It begins in Prague in 1934 and ends in New York City in 2000. Those extremely dark days of history produced remarkable rays of light and transcendence. It is a celebration of man's indomitable spirit.
I find myself revisiting the lives of Lenka and Josef, not ready yet to say good-bye. Thank you Alyson.

The Dukan Diet: 2 Steps to Lose the Weight, 2 Steps to Keep It Off Forever
The Dukan Diet: 2 Steps to Lose the Weight, 2 Steps to Keep It Off Forever
by Dr. Pierre Dukan
Price: $16.88
846 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dukan Diet, September 14, 2011
A friend lent me Dr. Dukan's book just over a month ago. I began his diet on August 8th, eating only proteins for five days and lost 3.5 pounds. One month ago I switched into the Cruise phase and, as of this morning, have lost a total of 10 pounds. I feel better than I have in years, a sense of balance and well-being that I had forgotten was possible! Once I meet my target weight, which should be soon, I will enter the Consolidation phase to assure that the weight will not be regained. By Thanksgiving I plan to have reached the final phase, Permanent Stabilization. I know that I can do it and never have to diet again. Thank you Dr. Dukan.