Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for DJ > Reviews

Browse

DJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DJ RSS Feed (SAN ANTONIO, TX, US)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, August 6, 2013
This little wallet is the perfect size for my driver's license. It holds up well through all the wear & tear I put it through everyday & it continues to look great through it all! Wonderful product!

iPad Mini case - Bear Motion ® 100% Genuine Leather Case for iPad mini and iPad mini with Retina Display - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!, August 6, 2013
I've been searching for a genuine leather case for my iPad mini for months & when I found this little gem, I fell head over heels in love with it. So of course, when it arrived in the mail, I couldn't contain my sheer excitement; I tore open the box & screamed! I was ecstatic!! It was everything I'd hoped for & more! Thank you bear motion for making this gal very happy!

Friends Forever (Limited Edition): A Novel
Friends Forever (Limited Edition): A Novel
8 used & new from $26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a disappointment, April 14, 2013
I had high hopes for this story since the synopsis sounded intriguing but as I began reading the story, I realized that I was not losing myself in it; I felt as though I was being dragged from one character situation to another without much substance. The idea of this story is phenomenal but the details, the "meat" of it unfortunately falls flat.

I'd recommend borrowing this one from a local library or purchasing it at a discount book store.

Sterling Silver and Swarovski Elements Drop Earrings
Sterling Silver and Swarovski Elements Drop Earrings
Price: $39.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sparkle, February 23, 2013
Wow, I LOVE these earrings! Not only are they the perfect size for me, they sparkle endlessly! Most crystal earrings I've purchased in the past were way too small for me; with my wild hair & round face, I needed something that would accent my features & these beauties did the trick!

If you're looking for something bright & bold, these are for you!

Betrayal: A Novel
Betrayal: A Novel
221 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Too predictable...., May 12, 2012
This review is from: Betrayal: A Novel (Hardcover)
As much as I am an avid Danielle Steel fan, this book was anything but a masterpiece. The story in of itself was decent enough but it unfolded too predictably; the qualities of the characters were one-dimensional & the reader was lead along a path that was already complete without much ability for speculation.
Sadly, this novel was a disappointment in many ways; I was very much looking forward to diving into this story full-speed ahead and instead, forced myself to complete it. If you find yourself intrigued by this novel's description, do yourself the favor of buying the book at a deep discount.

Love Is the Only Soldier
Love Is the Only Soldier
Price: $14.81
39 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting new songs!, December 1, 2011
"Love is the only Soldier" is one of those albums that's jamp-packed with emotion. Every song on this CD tells a unique story and brings the listener to another level of wonderment. When I first received a copy of this CD, I listened to it over and over again. I just couldn't get enough!

This CD is easily one of my favorites! A definite must-have for any serious Jann Arden fan!

If I Knew, Don't You Think I'd Tell You?: Selected Journals of Jann Arden
If I Knew, Don't You Think I'd Tell You?: Selected Journals of Jann Arden
by Jann Arden
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Jann!, December 1, 2011
On my gosh, Jann Arden is one of my all-time favourite artists! Not only is Jann a great talent, she is also incredibly genuine. I think if this book as a VIP pass into Jann's world. It brings the reader into her intimate world of thoughts, feelings and outlooks on life.

When Jann shares with her fans, she does so in such a way that makes every person feel as though she is her best friend and this book is no exception. Some of the journal entries Jann writes speak directly to her fans and that's whAt makes this collection of writings such a wonderful read.

Beware, you may find yourself staying up WAY past your bedtime reading this book! Fabulous!

The Long Road Home
The Long Road Home
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.19
304 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, December 1, 2011
You know, I've been a HUGE Danielle Steel fan for a long time now, so I was definitely looking forward to reading this novel. The summary of the story was a bit different from her other novels, so I decided, "why not". So off I went; I dove head first into the story.

I must say that I was expecting something very different from what was actually delivered. For one thing, the plot was saturated with twists and curves. It felt as though I was riding a roller coaster of sorts because I couldn't foresee what would happen next. Every turn took me in a new direction and I truly enjoyed that aspect of this story.

The other thing I enjoyed was that this story as a whole transcended time, meaning, it could have taken place at the turn of the 19th, 20th or 21 century. It's setting was quite malleable so you as a reader couuld picture this story unfolding in nearly any era.

The final aspect of the story I enjoyed was that it was believeable. Some of Danielle's stories are a bit out there, but this one is believeable. The reader could see how these events could happen to any young person at anytime.

So overall,"The Long Road Home" was a great novel. It is definitely worth reading, particularly if you're in the mood for something unique. Enjoy!

Bella Vita Women's Dalton Slip-On Loafer,Black/Suede,12 W US
Bella Vita Women's Dalton Slip-On Loafer,Black/Suede,12 W US

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable & versatile, August 25, 2011
I travel a great deal as part of my job so I needed shoes that not only traveled well, but also withstood the long walks through airport terminals & the frequent on & off doning at the security checkpoints. These shoes did the trick beautifully; they're stylish, fit well & are incredible comfortable. I give these shoes a big thumbs up! The only downside to these shoes is the fact that I had to endure 2 large blisters at the heel until they were broken in, but in some cases, this little bit of inconvenience cannot be helped with new shoes.

Tone Fitness Weighted Vest, 12 lbs
Tone Fitness Weighted Vest, 12 lbs
Price: $29.95
13 used & new from $26.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but poor fit, August 25, 2011
I loved the idea of wearing a weighted vest without the item actually feeling like a full vest, but I wasn't thrilled at the fact that it fit so poorly. I have broad shoulders and a relatively large chest & this vest was definitely not designed for a woman my size; this item would be much more suitable for someone who is probably below a women's size 14 and relatively petite. If you are tall & built larger than the average woman (whatever average is these days), then you'll likely find this vest too small for you.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2015 7:40 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2