ARRAY(0xa360ab4c)

Customer Reviews: 180

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meredith H "mbh" RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Acana Wild Prairie Dog Food - Acana Wild Prairie Dog Food 15 lb
Acana Wild Prairie Dog Food - Acana Wild Prairie Dog Food 15 lb
Offered by PetFoodStation
Price: $40.99
5 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars dog and humans both approve, April 17, 2014
Although this brand is expensive, it is well worth it IMO. The ingredient list is immaculate -- nothing artificial, nothing unnecessary, everything nutritious and balanced. My dog has always had gluten sensitivities so we've relied on grain-free kibble for the last 14 years. 14 years ago this was a big challenge as grain-free wasn't a concept that dog food manufacturers hadn't really caught onto yet. Now there are tons of good options on the widely-available market, but Acana is one of the best. My dog simply loves the taste of this formula (actually he enjoys all the Acana grain-free varieties, but the Wild Prairie is the most affordable of the group), and I love feeling good that he's eating something that won't upset his tummy (or subsequently my carpet!) and is very nutritious.

Belvita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits Mega Pack - (25 Packs of 4) - 44 oz Total
Offered by TheShops
Price: $18.49
16 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy in my tummy, April 17, 2014
These Belvita breakfast/snack biscuits are simply delicious. They remind me of Dutch spekuloos cookies with the cinnamon/brown sugar flavor. I find these satisfying when I have a sweet tooth and need a hearty snack, as well as practical for breakfast on the run -- I throw these in my purse or laptop bag on the way to the office and munch wherever I like. I wish I could put these on subscribe & save!

Stevia Clear Liquid Extract 4 oz. Limited Quantities
Stevia Clear Liquid Extract 4 oz. Limited Quantities
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $18.76
13 used & new from $15.18

5.0 out of 5 stars so much better than Splenda!, April 17, 2014
I switched from Splenda to this stuff about a year ago and can't imagine going back. There is no weird aftertaste like with other artificial sweeteners, and a 4 oz bottle lasts me for a decent amount of time so the cost is equivalent. I need about a 1/2 dropper per mug of tea/coffee. I haven't tried to bake or cook with this stuff yet but will never go back to Splenda, which I am convinced was contributing to my tendency to develop SIBO.

Honeydew Intimates Women's Havasu Ikat boyshort Panty, Pink Caddy, Medium
Honeydew Intimates Women's Havasu Ikat boyshort Panty, Pink Caddy, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars cute panties, April 17, 2014
Like the low-rise fit of these panties. They are comfortable and look pretty cool with the purple/pink ikat print and lace trim.

Taylor Dresses Women's Stripe Fit and Flare Dress, Black/Silver, 12
Taylor Dresses Women's Stripe Fit and Flare Dress, Black/Silver, 12
Price: $70.15

3.0 out of 5 stars oddly small for this brand, April 17, 2014
I have several Taylor dresses and they all fit about the same; however this dress was about a size smaller fit than expected
(I checked the label and Amazon did send the correct size), so I had to return it. The shape would've been flattering but I wasn't in love with the fabric anyway -- it felt like a cheap/fake shantung.

Jessica Simpson Women's Sleeveless Maxi Wrap Dress, Sodalite Blue, Large
Jessica Simpson Women's Sleeveless Maxi Wrap Dress, Sodalite Blue, Large
Price: $128.00

5.0 out of 5 stars cool maxi!, April 17, 2014
Love this dress; very flattering fit as it flows away from my trouble spot (belly) after shaping around the chest. The print is very cool, the fabric is medium weight so I don't expect I'll feel comfortable wearing this on DC's hottest summer days, but it should be functional from late spring to mid summer and then again in the autumn. I am 5'7" and cannot wear heels so have to have this hemmed about 3" so I don't trip on the length, which is unfortunate because the pattern around the hemline is interesting visually.

Lilly Pulitzer Women's Braylen Top, Resort White In The Garden, Large
Lilly Pulitzer Women's Braylen Top, Resort White In The Garden, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty and comfortable, April 17, 2014
I am an 'apple' shape (i.e. weight around the torso) so this top is very flattering for me as it flows away from the body after draping over the chest. The soft pleating is particularly flattering, and I think the print is good for spring/summer wear. The fabric is a medium-weight cotton.

Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers 4-14.4oz Boxes
Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers 4-14.4oz Boxes
Offered by Celestial Wholesale
Price: $15.09
22 used & new from $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars a must-have for anyone with nausea, April 3, 2014
I have a GI condition that often causes nausea, and I find that only Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers can soothe some of that nausea away. I love that I can purchase in bulk because I go through periods when these are pretty much the only things I want to consume.

Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Organic Sugar, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Organic Sugar, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Price: $37.73
15 used & new from $33.48

5.0 out of 5 stars great staple, April 3, 2014
Good sugar, happy that it's fair trade and organic. Color is a very light brown/beige, and it works for all reasons that one would need sugar. Wish I could find these in a larger size; I thought I had bought these in a larger sized pouch (like a 5 lb bag) at some point but can no longer find this. At any rate, good purchase.

NuNaturals Nustevia Alcohol Free Stevia Glass Bottle Liquid, 2-Ounce
NuNaturals Nustevia Alcohol Free Stevia Glass Bottle Liquid, 2-Ounce
Price: $9.49
19 used & new from $9.40

2.0 out of 5 stars sticky, gooey, April 3, 2014
This is not a brand of liquid stevia that I would repurchase. The color of the fluid is a dark amber, and the dropper doesn't function very well -- it oozes drops of the fluid whether or not I am depressing the plunger. The texture of this stevia fluid is viscous and unappealing and I find that it has an odd aftertaste in my morning tea. I can eliminate the odd aftertaste by adding a teaspoon of real raw sugar, but that kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18