Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Lisa W. > Reviews

Browse

Lisa W.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa W. "To blessed to be stressed." RSS Feed (MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pleaser Women's Delight-600-14 Ankle Boot,Black Patent,12 M US
Pleaser Women's Delight-600-14 Ankle Boot,Black Patent,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Bedroom Shoes, March 31, 2015
Love them..can't wait to wear them for my sweetie!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul
by Jeff Kinney
Price: $8.51
341 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition!, December 11, 2014
Always skeptical about buying books online. Excellent condition!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 11, 2014
So adorable! Gave it away as a Xmas Gift - I went back to the droid.

2pcs Tragus/Cartilage Piercing Stud 5mm Clear Square CZ Prong Set
2pcs Tragus/Cartilage Piercing Stud 5mm Clear Square CZ Prong Set
Offered by PIERCE ME
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I know they aren't real but above my real diamonds ..., December 11, 2014
I know they aren't real but above my real diamonds they still shine. I haven't taken them out yet, I'm loving the compliments!!!

Garcinia Cambogia Extract Pure 1050mg with 160mg Potassium 60ct 65% HCA Weight Loss Appetite Suppressant Fat Burner
Offered by Daily Health
Price: $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!!, May 1, 2013
Okay, so I can't really give this a 5 star because I went on vacation and enjoyed all of the food. I must say it really does suppress your appetite, was taking them on vacation and had to stop just to eat my meals. I've not gained any weight since starting them but have noticed that there is less jiggle...lol. I'm ordering another bottle 30-days is not enough to test the product for real I'm looking to be 25 lbs lighter by June 15th. I'll keep you posted to let you know if it worked. Wish me well :-)

Leegoal Deluxe White Leather Pink Diamond Rhinestone Bling Peacock Hard Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5 5G + Screen Protector
Offered by Case 4 Less
Price: $5.82
2 used & new from $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, May 1, 2013
I absolutely love this case. For the price it's well worth it. I've even dropped my phone several times and Every stone is still in place. AND of course I get complimented on it every day!!! Get it it's worth the cost...actually it's a steal!

Doggles Dog Harness Jean Jacket, Blue, Small
Doggles Dog Harness Jean Jacket, Blue, Small
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $17.76
9 used & new from $17.76

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE!!!, January 21, 2013
Ordered this in the wrong size but it's so cute that I'm returning it for the right size. I can't wait to put it on her.

Hunter MFG Baltimore Ravens Mesh Dog Bandana, Large
Hunter MFG Baltimore Ravens Mesh Dog Bandana, Large
Price: $11.07
10 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars GO RAVENS!!!!, January 21, 2013
Lola, hated putting it on but she absolutely LOVED the attention she received when we went outside !!!! GO RAVENS!!!!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Best Pet Folding Play Pen - Medium - Leopard Skin
Best Pet Folding Play Pen - Medium - Leopard Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, January 21, 2013
My Lola loves this playpen. I started off crating her and only purchased the play pen for when I left for work so that she would not be cramped. She refused to go back into the crate, when I finally got her in she whined so much that I took her out and placed her in her play pen. She slept like a baby. I recommend this for all pet owners that hate to see their babies caged up.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Steve Madden Women's Chelseey Ankle Boot,Blush Suede,11 M US
Steve Madden Women's Chelseey Ankle Boot,Blush Suede,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, November 2, 2012
I'm giving them five stars...they are beautiful. Can't wait to wear them. Don't know where to because my knee has gone out...but one day I'm gonna make force some pain upon myself and wear them out. The color is very different.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3