Profile for Lisa W. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa W. "To blessed to be stressed." RSS Feed (MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Garcinia Cambogia Extract 1050mg w/ 160mg Potassium 60ct 65% HCA Fat Burner
Garcinia Cambogia Extract 1050mg w/ 160mg Potassium 60ct 65% HCA Fat Burner
Offered by Daily Health
Price: $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!!, May 1, 2013
Okay, so I can't really give this a 5 star because I went on vacation and enjoyed all of the food. I must say it really does suppress your appetite, was taking them on vacation and had to stop just to eat my meals. I've not gained any weight since starting them but have noticed that there is less jiggle...lol. I'm ordering another bottle 30-days is not enough to test the product for real I'm looking to be 25 lbs lighter by June 15th. I'll keep you posted to let you know if it worked. Wish me well :-)

Leegoal Deluxe White Leather Pink Diamond Rhinestone Bling Peacock Hard Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5 5G + Screen Protector
Offered by LT-Giant
Price: $3.90
13 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, May 1, 2013
I absolutely love this case. For the price it's well worth it. I've even dropped my phone several times and Every stone is still in place. AND of course I get complimented on it every day!!! Get it it's worth the cost...actually it's a steal!

Doggles Dog Harness Jean Jacket, Blue, Small
Doggles Dog Harness Jean Jacket, Blue, Small
Price: $11.66
9 used & new from $10.70

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE!!!, January 21, 2013
Ordered this in the wrong size but it's so cute that I'm returning it for the right size. I can't wait to put it on her.

Hunter MFG Baltimore Ravens Mesh Dog Bandana, Large
Hunter MFG Baltimore Ravens Mesh Dog Bandana, Large
Price: $10.49
9 used & new from $10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars GO RAVENS!!!!, January 21, 2013
Lola, hated putting it on but she absolutely LOVED the attention she received when we went outside !!!! GO RAVENS!!!!!

Best Pet Folding Play Pen - Medium - Leopard Skin
Best Pet Folding Play Pen - Medium - Leopard Skin
Offered by Rowland Direct Wholesale
Price: $38.92
3 used & new from $38.92

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, January 21, 2013
My Lola loves this playpen. I started off crating her and only purchased the play pen for when I left for work so that she would not be cramped. She refused to go back into the crate, when I finally got her in she whined so much that I took her out and placed her in her play pen. She slept like a baby. I recommend this for all pet owners that hate to see their babies caged up.

Steve Madden Women's Chelseey Ankle Boot,Blush Suede,11 M US
Steve Madden Women's Chelseey Ankle Boot,Blush Suede,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, November 2, 2012
I'm giving them five stars...they are beautiful. Can't wait to wear them. Don't know where to because my knee has gone out...but one day I'm gonna make force some pain upon myself and wear them out. The color is very different.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They Fit!!!, November 2, 2012
Ladies, I've been looking for a boot to just throw on when I'm with my son on the weekends and these are perfect. I've searched for motorcyle boots and I refused to pay over $200 for them...went to the store and tried several pair on. My legs are big and "THEY FIT"!!!! Wore them to work today for the first time, casual Friday and I've been comfortable all day. They are cut big, but that makes it even better because I can fit my big cozy socks on with them. I say buy yourself a pair, stop thinking about it...JUST DO IT!!! You will be happy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, November 2, 2012
The boots are really cute on. I wouldn't actually call them suede but they look good on my feet. Trying something different this year....save money!!!! These were worth every penny that I spent, my friends think I spent money on them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2013 8:14 PM PDT

Cellularvilla Case for Lg Thrill 4g Optimus 3d P920 P925 Big Purple Diamond Hard Case Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!!, November 2, 2012
I'm such a girlie girl, I love my case. The compliments keep coming, I would never buy a case from the mall. The cost is so much cheaper here.

Jessica Simpson Women's Given Platform Pump,Black/Alsina Leather,11 M US
Jessica Simpson Women's Given Platform Pump,Black/Alsina Leather,11 M US
Offered by ShoeMetro
Price: $33.99
2 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SHOE, October 15, 2012
Unfortunately I had to return the shoes because they ran a little bigger than expected. Wish they came in 10.5 because it would have been a perfect everyday shoe for work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3