Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Duck > Reviews

Browse

Duck's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Duck RSS Feed (Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2
Pyrrha "talisman" Sterling Silver Truth Necklace
Pyrrha "talisman" Sterling Silver Truth Necklace

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made., December 18, 2013
My wife bought me this for my birthday. I love the necklace and the representation. When she received it, she took it to a jewelry store here in town to see about the chain and if it should be replaced. The jewelers told her that they wouldn't and explained that the chain was actually well made.

The charm, on the outsides, looks like it's glass in the picture. It is not. Just a glare from the pewter seal.

I would give this 5 stars, however, the packaging and presentation on this product was horrible. The box is generic and there were absolutely no care notes or instructions that came with it. The necklace was actually in a disarray. I would have expected that they would make this item a little more presentable then it was.

Dorfman Pacific Outdoor Khaki & Black Bucket Hat Large
Dorfman Pacific Outdoor Khaki & Black Bucket Hat Large
Offered by Cameron's Treasures
Price: $14.00
7 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and comfortable., June 11, 2013
My first dilemma was 'which color'? =P I use this for golfing while in the hot sun. Since I shave my head, I needed something that completely covers from the rays. The vent holes keep the hat from sweating, the large brim keeps the sun out of my eyes when I'm searching all over the air wondering where my ball went, and the added feature of being able to snap the sides up is quite nice.

I do recommend, and have, this bucket hat.

Andux Number Print Golf Iron Covers with Zipper Long Neck 12pcs/set Black/blue Mt/w07+2LW
Offered by Andux
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied., June 11, 2013
The 'long shipping date' that is posted when you order, doesn't really apply. Going to the sellers site, it comes from over seas and thus must have a time frame. I received the product in about a week.

As far as the product is concerned, they do exactly what they are intended to do. I have not lost one cover yet. They slide on and off the clubs easily and with the large numbers, give identification to the club hardly without a glance.

Recommend.

Under Cabinet Lighting 21 LED - 3 Panel Deluxe Kit, Warm White (Dimmer Optional, Sold Separately)
Offered by Inspired LED
Price: $74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied., June 11, 2013
I've checked all the major hardware depots around town and couldn't find anything that was even close to this design. With the lighting so thin, it is basically invisible unless you look under the cabinet. The only thing seen is the power wire to the outlet. The lighting surpasses what we have previously used and, according to other videos in the reviews, is much cheaper to operate.

The only, and the only thing, I kinda regretted was the length of wire that attaches one light to the other. In my case, it was simply cutting the wire to size and splicing it back together. Other than that, I would highly recommend, and have, to others who are looking for under cabinet lighting.

Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. (Silver)
Offered by ToiletTree Products
Price: $34.95
4 used & new from $29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars No more shopping for another..., April 11, 2013
I shave my head. Daily. And for several years, about every couple months, I had to purchase another mirror at department stores because the "fogless" it claimed, would fog up. It's impossible to shave when you can't see yourself =). So I took to trusty Amazon to look for yet, another replacement. When i came across this mirror by ToiletTree, and saw that the reviews were 5 star with over 1000 ratings, I gave it a shot.

I've been using this for a few months now and I'm completely satisfied by what it claims and how it works. I have yet to even see a "start" of a fog. It has done what it has promised and more.

Besides not fogging up, the ability to tilt the mirror was just incredible and as an added bonus, the squeegee to start you off. (to get rid of water spots.. not fog).

The ONLY thing I would recommend to make this product even better is an upside down guide on the back. The same guide that's used to support the mirror, have another upside down and off to the side. So when you drain out the water, you can store the mirror upside down to prevent any deposits.

I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Kurt Adler Wooden *Elvis Presley in Blue Jumpsuit w/Teddy Bear Nutcracker
Kurt Adler Wooden *Elvis Presley in Blue Jumpsuit w/Teddy Bear Nutcracker

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Charming., December 26, 2012
In one word, pleasing. My mother is an Elvis fan and when she received this for Christmas, she was all 'giddy'. LOL. The product comes in a black box with the Elvis signature and shows of a collection. Everything seemed in tact, sturdy, and exactly what the image shows. If you have someone whom not only enjoys nutcrackers and Elvis, they will be pleased.

mediaxpo 25 Standard Single DVD Cases, 14mm, Black
mediaxpo 25 Standard Single DVD Cases, 14mm, Black
Offered by Square Deal Recordings&Supplies
Price: $13.28
20 used & new from $4.46

4.0 out of 5 stars They work., December 21, 2012
Good enough and they are exactly what you see. There is an odor to them though. Almost like a pesticide or something. Seems a little better after airing them out and spraying them down with 'oust'.

Little Adventures Fairy Wings Pink
Little Adventures Fairy Wings Pink
Offered by Really Great Toys
Price: $10.42
3 used & new from $4.70

4.0 out of 5 stars These are 'butterfly wings'., December 21, 2012
This review is from: Little Adventures Fairy Wings Pink
I hate to leave negative reviews, but the heading is a little misleading. My granddaughter wanted 'pink fairy wings' for Christmas. The description reads 'Pink Fairy Wings'. Simple enough. However, the product is actually butterfly wings and not fairy. I doubt she will know the difference because she's 3, but there is a little disappointment on our end. Package arrived via USPS.

The seller, Magic Matt, did contact me after the review to attempt to correct the problem by shipping another set at no cost without the return of the other. I was pleased by his actions but told him it was not necessary since my grand-daughter didn't notice the difference. She was quite happy with what she received.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars As it seems, December 13, 2012
For the past few years, I've been buying my daughter pearls. She has an expensive obsession. This year she wanted something bulky and beady. When I seen this, it looked to cover all 3.

After taking a good look at it when I received it, I was pretty impressed. The necklace, on the whole, is quite beautiful and shines in the light. Everything looked of good make (thought I'm not a jewel smith), well place, organized, and laid out. For just over $100 here on Amazon, the necklace was well worth it. And I would give it a 5 star if...

The packaging needs improvement. Despite the beauty of the necklace, the presentation really needs some work. It came in a small velvet bag that gets placed in a gold box. Not a jewelry box.. just a simple box. Appearance is everything.

NFL Mens Cleveland Browns Zone Blitz III Short Sleeve Crew Neck Overdyed Tee (Ath Gray Heather/Classic Brown, Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked better in person., December 13, 2012
My brother was missing his home team while over seas in the Army. So thought to send a little home to him. The Browns shirt looked in great condition, vibrant colors and well stitched. Definitely would consider this line again.

Page: 1 | 2