Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Larysa > Reviews

Browse

Larysa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Larysa RSS Feed

20% Vitamin C Ester Daytime Repair Serum C + E + Ferulic + Phloretin (0.5 oz) -- Best Vitamin C Serum for Your Face, With Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Tetrahydrocurcuminoids, DMAE, Coenzyme Q 10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Resveratrol, Centella Asiatica, Green Tea EGCG, Lycopene, and more. Natural, Anti-Aging Actives Support Collagen for Smoother, Firmer Skin. Fades discoloration for an even complexion that is radiant and healthy.
Offered by Kate Ryan Skincare
Price: $38.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This serum is adictive, July 14, 2016
It is the best vitamin c serum I had ever used. I purchased 3 bottles already. It absorbs in seconds and doesn't make me feel like I have something on my skin, unlike other vit c serums. The only downside is it is much more expensive that other vit c serums but cheaper than other serums that have this form of vit c. Bottle is a little small too. I wish it would be double of the size so I don't have to order that often. I'll definitely buy more. I want to try some other products from this line. Wish I could try samples.

Nivea Sun Protect Super Water Gel SPF 50/PA+++ (Face & Body)Pump Type 140 g (Japan Import)
Offered by ToysGlobal JAPAN Store
Price: $12.38
71 used & new from $12.38

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sunscreen i have ever tried., July 13, 2016
OMG!!!! I can't believe this is sunscreen, it feels like face serum, smells clean. Very easy to apply, spreads nicely. It is completely transparant and very moisturizing. Lotion comes in a nice bottle with a pump and plastic cap that holds pump inactive, which makes it perfect to throw in your beach bag and take with you anywhere you go. Price is very reasonable. I don't think I'm ever buying sunscreen from us again.

Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Abcentric
Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Abcentric
Offered by T Jay Doud's
Price: $83.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line- this works., April 18, 2016
There are a lot of things that other reviewers criticize about this program and I agree with most of them. Bottom line it works. I am finally getting slimmer , I'll be able to wear bikini this summer and for the first time in the last few years feel good about wearing it. I did have to adapt to this program a lot, here are some of my tips:
1) Tracy does not count reps and does not explain each exercise well. My solution do each level for the first time slowly and concentrate on doing it right, don't worry about how many reps she does. Here's the thing - arms, standing abs and abs are easy to follow, leg exercises - different story. She first does the whole complex on one side explaining on how to and telling when she goes to next exercise; then she goes to the other side when she just repeats the exercise but not the explanations. I do left side first than rewind and do the same for right side.
2) Leg exercise are mostly done on all fourth. Sometimes on knees and elbows!!! I am not capable on doing it even on a carpet therefore i use two small reqtangular airplane pillows; one to put under my knees, other under elbows . It works really well for me I went from doing 10 reps to doing 40 just by using pillows.
3) Balance exercizes. Some of the leg exercizes are on one knee and one arm. Can't do those : ) . I support myself with both arms just keeping my abs tight all through the exercise.
Hope those little tips will help you. Keep in mind you will see results.
P.S. dancerobics cardio portion of the program is very high impact so be very careful; I'm not doing them since I had issues with my knees in the past. Food plan is basically a calories restriction plan so as long as you are making helthier choices and cutting down on processed food you are moving in the right direction. I strongly suggest to be more careful with cardio and food plan is does seems like they can hurt if being used incorrectly. Take it slow and listen to your body. Good luck on your jorney.

ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 5 Running Shoe, Silver Grey/Carbon/Dutch Blue, 8 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 5 Running Shoe, Silver Grey/Carbon/Dutch Blue, 8 M US
Price: $53.43
5 used & new from $49.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Softer high impact exercise, April 18, 2016
They look better in person than in the picture, accent colors of the details are much brigter. Size: I'm between 7.5 and 8, I ordered 8 and they fit perfectly. Great arch support. Definettly soften the impact of jumping, which was my number 1 reason for this purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, January 31, 2012
I have been looking for MY perfume for years, but everything i had smelled , I felt like I had smelled on someone before. After smelling CANDY for the first second i thought to myself- another sugar perfume variation, but wait...then, sudenly, it was not. I don't know what is in it but whatever it is, it makes me feel warm and protected, sexy and confident at the same time. I don't want to say anything. . . but this might be the one...

Bioelements Pumice Peel, 2.5-Ounce
Bioelements Pumice Peel, 2.5-Ounce
Price: $25.61
18 used & new from $18.09

5.0 out of 5 stars The best scrub i had ever used, January 18, 2012
I love this scrub. It consists of very fine exfoliating particles( almost dust like fine), so when you use it, you are getting rid of the dead skin cells but, at the same time, you are nor irritating your skin which a lot of the scrubs tend to do. I like that it is a mechanical peel, because with chemical peels sometime I feel like it's not doing much. This peel is excellent you feel the exfoliation, but a very very gentle one. I would recommend using this product once a week, to get rid of the dead skin cells.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF55 Liquid Daily Sun Protection, 1.4 Ounce
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF55 Liquid Daily Sun Protection, 1.4 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, July 27, 2011
This is the best face sunscreen ever. It is very similar to Sheer physical UV defens by Skin Ceuticals, for one third of the price. It dries quickly, leaving a light pleasant scent behind;it's easy to apply makeup over it. It is so light you will not feel it on your skin.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin, 4 Ounces (Pack of 2)
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Combination Skin, 4 Ounces (Pack of 2)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $24.00
13 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like anything about this moisturizer, July 27, 2011
I purchased this moisturizer at CVS after trying neutrogena Ultra sheer liquid dayly sun protection which, by the way, is amazing. I'm so so dassapointed in this oil free moisturizer, the reasons are: it does feel greasy, it's irritating, it is hard to apply makeup on it, it does not moisturize. After three or four times of using it i end up washing it off my face and squeezing the rest of my old moisturizer out of the tube( Vichy for oily skin ). I would not recomend it to anyone; there are some options out there that are in the same price range but much better quality-neutrogena Ultra sheer liquid daily sun protection.

Lumene Beauty Base Cover Palette
Lumene Beauty Base Cover Palette

5.0 out of 5 stars Great concealer!, January 10, 2011
This concealer is one of my favorite because it has three shades to work on every part of my face. I use peachy color to cover under yes circles, light to cover any other imperfections and darker tone to shade my face( I use it to accentuates my cheekbones and on a sides of my nose to make it visually thinner). Texture is very nice, coverage is amazing and it stays on all day, if you set it with a little bit of loose powder. I have light skin tone and it does wonders for me. CVS used to sell it but they don't anymore; I'm so glad I found it here, at Amazon.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars The worst makeup palette I had ever tried, July 7, 2010
If you are loking for good portable makeup pallete, this one is the worst i had ever tried.I bought it few month ago to take with me when I travel . It looks cute and practical as a pallete, but each product in it is very bad quality. First time I applied eye shadows my eyes felt itchy, lips felt uncomfortably sticky, blush felt fine, but looked so bad on my cheek. Blush color is so shiny shows every pore and highlights every imperfection. All the products smell like an old makeup. Overall design of the palette is very nice and useful,colors are ok, but the quality and the scent of products are bad.