Profile for silverwalnut > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 237

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

silverwalnut "silverwalnut" RSS Feed (Arlington, TX, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Daily Celebrity CrosswordTM
Daily Celebrity CrosswordTM
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars NEED BETTER WAY FOR COINS, May 16, 2015
This review is from: Daily Celebrity CrosswordTM (App)
I like the game itself because I like crossword puzzles but the fact of having to down load other apps to get coins is ridiculous.

Hidden Desires
Hidden Desires
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars HIDDEN DESIRES, May 8, 2015
This review is from: Hidden Desires (Kindle Edition)
A pretty good read. It was enjoyable and entertaining. There was humor, which I always enjoy in a novel. I will definitely read more by this author.

I Love My Life
I Love My Life
Price: $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GREAT READ, April 5, 2015
This review is from: I Love My Life (Kindle Edition)
A very entertaining and enjoyable read. The story was very entertaining and well written, with well developed characters. I believe you will like this novel as well as any other of this author's other novels.

Fox Lost (The Madison Wolves Book 7)
Fox Lost (The Madison Wolves Book 7)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ENJOYABLE AND ENTERTAINING, March 30, 2015
Another enjoyable and entertaining novel by Robin Roseau. All these stories are well written and able to draw you into the lives even though it may be a life of a werewolf, werefox or vampire. Give this series a try.

Everything
Everything
Price: $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars "EVERYTHING" A TRIP WORTH TAKING, March 22, 2015
This review is from: Everything (Kindle Edition)
I am not quite sure how I want to rate this novel. It was very well written and the development of the characters were very well done. I guess maybe that is part of my problem because at times I want to take and knock some sense into the two main characters. Again that is a good sign that an author can get the reader so involved with the characters lives. The addiction part of the story of course was the most disturbing and the hardest part to read. I think this is the first novel by this author at least the only one I found. I will definitely be looking for others.

Turning for Home
Turning for Home
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars CAREN A FAVORITE AUTHOR, March 11, 2015
This review is from: Turning for Home (Kindle Edition)
I believe I have read all of her novels and have not been disappointed by any. They are very well-written with excellent character development. I am sure you have read the description of this novel so I do not feel like I need to tell you the story blow by blow. In my opinion you need to put this author at the top or at least near the top of your favorite authors. Her stories are always entertaining and very enjoyable and sometimes gives us a lesson to learn.

All-Time Greatest Hits
All-Time Greatest Hits
Price: $10.00
35 used & new from $6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 9, 2015
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Great CD.

LOVE COMES TO ALASKA
LOVE COMES TO ALASKA
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars GIVE THIS A TRY., March 6, 2015
This was a quick read and very enjoyable. The title tells you it is a love story but it does have a couple of surprises along the way. I believe you will be entertained if you read this novel.

Finding the Grain
Finding the Grain
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ENJOY READING OR LISTENING ON AUDIBLE, March 4, 2015
This review is from: Finding the Grain (Kindle Edition)
This is my second time reading this novel, only this time Audible was reading and I just followed along. This is a very well-written novel. The narrator did an excellent job with the characters voices. There were times I just wanted to shake Blue or Grace by their shoulders to make them wake up. This story tells us that life is not always what we want it to be, that sometimes different circumstances may get in the way of what we want.

Surprise
Surprise
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars SURPRISE, March 1, 2015
This review is from: Surprise (Kindle Edition)
Very well written and interesting characters. I have always enjoyed this author's writing but unfortunately this is not at the top of the list.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20