Profile for Betsy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Betsy RSS Feed (Nevada, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
IZOD Mens Camo Print Sleepwear Pants X-Large Green multi
IZOD Mens Camo Print Sleepwear Pants X-Large Green multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy AND Comfy!!!!, March 2, 2014
First thing I put on when I hit the back door and I can't take them off until I have to. Absolutely the best bet for the well dressed man at home!

Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoe Shoe,Black Night,11 W US
Merrell Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoe Shoe,Black Night,11 W US
Price: $89.95
4 used & new from $89.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than average quality, March 2, 2014
My job has me on my feet for 8 hours of mostly standing. The Moab Ventilator offers an incredible arch and heel support and a terrific Vibram sole that carries me through those long hours. The powerful sole makes the shoe a little heavy, but the wonderful mesh cloth material used to cover the foot keeps my feet nice and cool as well as preventing the shoe from being too heavy. A Great shoe!

Land Lakes Mini Moos Creamer, Half and Half Cups, 192 Count
Land Lakes Mini Moos Creamer, Half and Half Cups, 192 Count
Price: $8.99
43 used & new from $2.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 1, 2014
192 is way too many in an order for home use if you don't care for the flavor. I think the name "Half and Half Cups" is misleading. I expected more of a milk half & half flavor. The Mini Moos is such a cute name but don't buy this for the name. It takes me 3 of these tiny Moos to act as enough creamer in one cup of coffee to be the same amount of another creamer single serve use. I am not ordinarily an always creamer use person, but like it to sometimes soften a too strong a coffee.

Juicy Couture Women's Velour Bling Original Leg Pant, Black, Small
Juicy Couture Women's Velour Bling Original Leg Pant, Black, Small
Offered by ZM Modern Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute pants -- dangerously small, but perfect if they fit you., January 1, 2014
Absolutely a very cute fit ----bought for a very petite adult woman and fit like a glove. I would say possibly too small a "small" if you are not petite. And I am a little nervous about shrinkage after wash ----but right now --- couldn't be cuter! Probably overpriced --- there is no "bling" anywhere except on a tiny label signet letter "J".

Juicy Couture Women's J Bling Hoodie, Black, Medium
Juicy Couture Women's J Bling Hoodie, Black, Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely so stylish and cute and Absolutely so incorecctly sized, January 1, 2014
Because of previous reviews I ordered a medium rather than a small and was absolutely shocked at how incorrectly sized this cute Hoodie is. No way I can keep it -- it will have to be returned. Quality is not bad, but due to poor sizing offered price is way overpriced.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2014 4:39 PM PST

Del Rossa Women's Classic Satin Pajama Set - Long Pjs, Small White Floral Print (A0750P59SM)
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa

5.0 out of 5 stars Satin Pajamas, January 1, 2014
Absolutely lovely soft, silky elegant feel to the fabric --- sleeping like a Queen!!! Nice that they are roomy enough to not feel bound, but trim enough to not be baggy.

Higgins and Burke Tea Capsules Green Tea Package compatible with Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 48 Count
Offered by Coffee & Filters Direct, Inc.
Price: $21.45
12 used & new from $19.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh oh oh : What a Great Green Tea!, December 4, 2012
I received this tea as a 'free sample' tester with my Keurig coffee order. What a treat -- I have often tired of green tea quickly because it can be so bland -- but this tea is just a True Taste Treat -- rich and smooth. Perhaps because it has a little lemongrass & lemon balm herb added to it ?? I don't know, but I am after more of it for sure!!! Thank you Higgins & Burke -- Thank you Amazon!

Yamazaki Seasons Teaspoon
Yamazaki Seasons Teaspoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, May 10, 2011
It is so difficult to find quality stainless steel flatwear these days.
This teaspoon fills the bill on every count -- weighted perfectly, lovely
sheen - nice size (well sized between a long handled tea stir spoon and
a larger tablespoon) Just perfect for big bites of ice cream or yogurt and
a nice soup spoon if you don't prefer a round soup spoon. Now I want the rest
of the Yamazaki Seasons set!Yamazaki Seasons Teaspoon

Newman's Own Organics Premium Dog Treats, Salmon & Sweet Potato, 13-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it better than my picky dogs do, March 7, 2010
I believe this to be a perfect dog treat and have great respect for everything that Newman's Own Organics does. Unfortunately, my two dogs (male 9 yrs & female 3 yrs) just are not impressed. I think perhaps if the 'cookies' were a little less dry and / or their excellent quality ingredients were just a little more aromatic that they would be more tempting and desired by my spoiled, but well loved dogs. If I break the cookie in half, it seems to release slightly more tasty aroma and I can almost talk the dogs into them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2011 1:03 AM PDT

A View from the Porch Calendar
A View from the Porch Calendar
by Willow Creek Press
Edition: Calendar
8 used & new from $26.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate Stimulus Package Relief!, April 4, 2009
A View from the Porch 2009 Calendar
Days are long and work is hard, but kudos to Willow Creek Press who takes me to immediate relief every day of the year on this calendar when I am able to quickly transport myself to a beautiful porch and comfy deck chair and dream for a moment of how lucky we are to live in this beautiful country. There are still enough months left of this year to enjoy this View from the Porch 2009 calendar and if not I highly recommend looking for the 2010 version.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3