Profile for Mary K. Swanson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary K. Swanson RSS Feed (Central Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Coleman Converta(TM) Suspension Cot
Coleman Converta(TM) Suspension Cot
Offered by Campmor
Price: $69.99
16 used & new from $47.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made, light weight and firm, February 10, 2015
This was easier to set up than I expected and quite stable. I am using it as a guest bed. The guest is still sleeping on it after 5 nights, so that's a good sign! : ) It appears to be very well-made. The fabric is very taut, so it makes a very firm surface as a bed. I like that, but the guest required a memory foam topper.

Aerb® Set of 4 Stainless Steel Chilling Ice Cubes Reusable for Whiskey Wine Beverage
Offered by Kollea Direct
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant solution, February 10, 2015
These are very elegant little things, and fairly heavy.

iWerkz Universal Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard (44652PI)
iWerkz Universal Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard (44652PI)
Offered by Genius Web Tech
Price: $29.46
7 used & new from $29.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and sturdy keyboard with no mechanism to lock flat., January 3, 2015
Love this keyboard. While I do not need keys to be clicky, I do enjoy the sound, as it makes me feel productive. It feels sturdy and looks elegant. My two problems with it are the use of a top mounted toggle switch-I think I'd have liked one on the edge, so that it was easier to identify the state. I also wish it had a way to lock it open and flat, so that I could use it in my lap. That is this biggest problem--I will probably have to find a way to do it. Velcro? Hmm....

One note--for reasons unknown, I keep hitting the comma when I mean to use the period. I think it's the placement, but I admit to being a terrible touch typist.

Signs of the Times
Signs of the Times
by Sarvananda Bluestone
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
28 used & new from $0.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun games, after getting through the long introduction., January 3, 2015
This book is almost as appealing to me as another book by the author, "The World Dream Book." The beginning is a little long, but once you get into the actual divination games, it's fun. Bluestone is very well-read, and an excellent writer.

NutraBio 100% Pure L-Glutamine Powder - 500 Grams - HPLC Tested, Micronized, Unflavored, No Additives or Fillers, GMP. Post Workout Muscle Recovery Supplement.
Offered by Etailz
Price: $28.94
3 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No taste, easy to eat, trying for celiac., January 3, 2015
So far, all I can address is the packaging, cost, and taste. Packaging is marked with an expiration date, which is helpful; powder settled so that the bottle appears half-full, but that seems reasonable; the taste is non-existent to me. It may have a slight, almost undetectable bitterness, but I think I could just eat it from a spoon and wash it down with water. The price is better than most, and this is purported to be pure product with no fillers. Who wants fillers?

I have celiac (gluten sensitivity), so I am trying this for after I've accidentally eaten gluten, which happens every couple of months. When it does, I have digestion issues, joint pain, irritability and muscle weakness. It takes a week or so to recover, so I'm hoping this will shorten that time. I will update when I have results.

Top Knobs HUD11PC Towel Bar
Top Knobs HUD11PC Towel Bar
Offered by Ardent_Ideas
Price: $114.30
5 used & new from $114.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but not solid--it has a high gauge tube., December 13, 2014
This review is from: Top Knobs HUD11PC Towel Bar
This is very well-made, but it is not solid--refer to my husband's review which has pictures of the hollow tube. Otherwise, we like it very well.

Murdoch Mysteries, Season Six [HD]
Murdoch Mysteries, Season Six [HD]
DVD
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Season 6 is essential for Murdoch lovers, but more serious than I like, October 20, 2014
Ah, Murdoch! Love this series, though the first four seasons were my favorites. These later seasons are more serious and have fewer surreal elements, like when the characters would imagine themselves doing what they truly wanted to, if convention didn't prevent them.

Logitech Rechargeable Trackpad for Mac
Logitech Rechargeable Trackpad for Mac
Offered by IsaacTronics
Price: $50.48
24 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, but fragile and not responsive enough, October 20, 2014
Attractive, but very breakable. Also not as responsive as my onboard trackpad. I am not using it often like I thought I would.

Natures Dynamics Chewable Digestion Probiotics
Natures Dynamics Chewable Digestion Probiotics
Offered by AHealthShop
Price: $17.21
3 used & new from $15.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Used to taste good, now chalky, October 20, 2014
I used to love the taste of these probiotics and would have given them a 5 star, but the taste is really bad! Hard to describe... chalky? and the flavor of blueberry which was odd but pleasant, is now hard to perceive. Almost inedible.

Aduro U-GRIP PLUS Universal Dashboard Windshield Car Mount for Smart Phones, Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C / 4 / 4S / 3G, Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 / S4, Galaxy NOTE 2, Motorola Droid RAZR / MAXX, HTC EVO 4G, HTC One X, LG Revolution, GPS Holder (Black/Red)
Offered by Entronik
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Near perfect solution, July 17, 2014
I've been using this for a week. I have a 2005 Mini Cooper with a textured dash, and I've mounted it just over the center speedometer. It grips my iPhone 4s firmly, but could take a much wider phone easily. The mount seems firm without the 3m sticker, which I am keeping as a backup. I like the swivel, though I wish it would fix in place once I've decided--I have to tweak it after I put the phone in the grips. I do have to use both hands to install and take out the phone.
I wish I'd bought this years ago, instead of watching my phone slide helplessly around and under the passenger seat and across the floor for the seven years I've owned an iPhone!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4