Profile for Wanda Faye > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wanda Faye RSS Feed (Stevenson Ranch, CA United States)

Suave Clinical Protection Powder Fresh 24 Hour Prosolid Anti-perspirant/Deodorant, 1.7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Amazon.com, December 27, 2014
Everything is great, I'm glad I am a amazing customer !

Ottohome Collection Beige Contemporary Dazzle Design Area Rug With Non-Skid (Non-Slip) Rubber Backing (3'3"X5'0")
Offered by USA RUGS DIRECT
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 18, 2014
I love the area rug. It is colorful and it works for me.

Foracare V12 Test Strips 50ct.
Foracare V12 Test Strips 50ct.
Offered by CincyDiabeticSupplies

The Movie Album
Price: $7.29
169 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Me Feel Warm and Fuzzy All Over, October 20, 2003
This review is from: The Movie Album (Audio CD)
I love Barbra Streisand, and to have her sing these songs from some of my favorite movies is just phenomonial. I'm glad I purchased this last night. Plus I got the limited edition with a dvd of her performing 4 songs. Its great to know that some things don't change. Barbra is still one of the great ones!

Inner City Miracle
Inner City Miracle
by Greg Mathis
32 used & new from $40.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Miracles Do Happen In The Innercity, April 10, 2003
This review is from: Inner City Miracle (Hardcover)
I was originally drawn to this book about Greg Mathis because while in an airport traveling from Chicago back to LA, I happened to catch his tv show. I was impressed by his style in the courtroom so when I heard that he had written a book about his story, I thought let me pick it up. I had no idea about his background so at first I was physically afraid of this young Greg Mathis in which his book went on to described. I continued to read because I kept thinking when is the miracle going to happen. I was not sure that he would ever become anything more than what he was at the time, a thug and a criminal. Finally, more than half way through the book, the miracle happened and I found myself rooting for the young man, Greg Mathis. In short, his story touched my heart in a different way. Although I'm an african american women and grew up in Chicago during the 1960s and 1970s. The life that Judge Mathis described in his book was foreign to me. But I was so impressed with his determination, preseverance, hard work and his ability to never give up. While I don't have a lot of street smarts I found myself thinking perhaps I had been more judgmental in my past about the young boys who grew up in the project because I totally saw the change in Judge Mathis in this book. I'm glad that I read it and have been sharing with others that it is definitely a must read for all ages. The bottom line is anybody can be anything they want to be if they work at it and become discipline. Kudos to Judge Mathis and other african american males who have decided to allow the miracle to happen in their lives.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A story worth telling - I loved it, January 3, 2003
I saw this movie on New Year's Day and I found that Denzel Washington did an outstanding job in bringing this film to the big screen. The actor D. Luke was phenominal. Now about the movie, I hope that Antwone Fisher's motivation for telling his story is not lost and that people, especially those in the foster care system, find hope. Antwone's story proves that even the worst of circumstances and situations can be overcomed. I cried and I was overjoyed but mostly I was impressed that such a film would be told so that the world can see that there are a lot of Antwone Fishers in the foster care system that story needs to be told. I would also hope that this movie allows us as human beings to check what kind of people are raising our children especially our boys. This is definitely a must see.