Profile for northstar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

northstar RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sperry Sperry Top-Sider Women's A/O 2 Eye Slip-On,Dark Brown (Fuchsia),9 M Us
Sperry Sperry Top-Sider Women's A/O 2 Eye Slip-On,Dark Brown (Fuchsia),9 M Us
Offered by SoleConnect
Price: $72.76
3 used & new from $60.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Why does size vary so much with Sperry?, December 31, 2014
I have 4 pair of top siders, ranging from 8.5 to 10 and they all fit the same. Guess they're not a good brand to order online.

KRUPS XP1600 Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Combination, Black
KRUPS XP1600 Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Combination, Black
Price: $99.99
35 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, December 29, 2014
This has already paid for itself with the money I am no longer spending at coffeehouses.

Spinrite Sugar'n Cream Yarn Solids, Black Current
Spinrite Sugar'n Cream Yarn Solids, Black Current
Price: $6.47
13 used & new from $2.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Skip it., December 29, 2014
I would not use this for anything other than a rag, and I would not go to the trouble to knit a rag.

Mad Men: Cast & Creators Live at PALEYFEST
Mad Men: Cast & Creators Live at PALEYFEST
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 23, 2014
Fun to see the actors speak about their roles with the writer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright!, June 25, 2014
These are an ultraviolet blue that really pop. I use them around the ceiling in the bathroom for a nightlight and get compliments from guests.

A Delicate Filigree Ring with Opal Triplet Sterling Silver Made in America
A Delicate Filigree Ring with Opal Triplet Sterling Silver Made in America
Offered by The Silver Dragon
Price: $32.00

1.0 out of 5 stars So small, June 3, 2014
Not as pictured. Stone is tiny, detail is so small you have to squint to see it. I would return it but I would probably have to pay for shipping.

Speakal iCrystal 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock (White)
Speakal iCrystal 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars this is my second one, plug won't last forever if used a lot, August 6, 2013
I first bought this in black, and a couple of years later I ordered it in white. They both look cool, but the plug you put your ipod or phone on will eventually quit working. Easy fix, buy an adaptor cord with a jack on both sides and you can plug it into the back and it will still play. Plug the jack into the headphone jack on the device and it will work. It originally came on my eliptical so you can use your ipod on it. Good sound, nice appearance and can't beat it for the price.

The Success and Strategies of Lifespan Integration
The Success and Strategies of Lifespan Integration
by Michelle Thorpe
Price: $25.00
30 used & new from $25.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Written by a cheerleader for the technique, not objective at all., July 2, 2013
This book is nothing more than a drum-beating for the technique. I was looking for objective information on it, and was disappointed. There is nothing in it about anyone having any trouble or concerns at all, even though preliminary research on the subject shows varied successes and outcomes. Not in this book. Everyone in it is miraculously cured and had no hiccups or false starts as you would expect. You might need therapy after reading it for feeling inadequate as all the subjects profiled are apparent rock stars.

Rainbow Mist' Sterling Silver Moonstone Ring, Size 9.75
Rainbow Mist' Sterling Silver Moonstone Ring, Size 9.75

1.0 out of 5 stars uneven stone, excessive flaws, July 1, 2013
This stone looks like a child made it. One corner is easily 4mm shorter than the diagonal one. There are at least 4 severe cracks going horizontally across the middle of the stone, ruining any reflective properties moonstones are supposed to have. When I received it it had one pretty noticable one, but now it is just full of cracks. I have an office job and do not wear it while doing yardwork or other strenuous activities, and I've never had a moonstone crack before, considering complaining to merchant.
UPDATE:
Did contact merchant hoping for nothing more than a replacement for what I paid for. They refused since the 30 days was up. I told them the cracks were not all there then, and that I just wanted a good ring. They don't care about customer satisfaction, would not recommend this merchant.

Optimus H-4110 9-Inch Dish Heater
Optimus H-4110 9-Inch Dish Heater
Offered by muzzha!
Price: $32.99
56 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars live and learn..., October 1, 2011
I guess I learned a lesson with this one. I purchased this product in August to prepare for the cold winter ahead, as two of the three optimus space heaters I'd bought the last year had mysteriously quit working after only a few months. In late September we got a cold night, so to avoid having to turn the heater on before October I broke this bad boy out and plugged it in. Nothing. I have tried other outlets, manually pushed the shut off button to make sure it's engaging, still nothing. When I went to inquire about returning, the "window" had expired. So basically, 100% of the money I spent for this product was wasted. I will not pay to ship it back and take whatever they give me as a refund, because they might not give me anything and then it would just be more than I've already wasted. Do not buy this product, and if you do, be sure you check it as soon as it arrives. I assumed it would work, I was wrong. They don't give you the option to give a product 0 stars, or I would. Not sure I'll ever buy another Optimus product.

Page: 1 | 2