Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Jon > Reviews

Browse

Jon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon RSS Feed

ASICS Men's GEL-Evolution 6 Running Shoe
ASICS Men's GEL-Evolution 6 Running Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Shin splints gone, October 10, 2011
I have flat foot, and i was also a little overweight, which lead to shin splints that makes running almost impossible for me.
I've decided to buy these shoes and give it a try. In the first 2 weeks I ran and played tennis with them. But the pain was still there. After 2 weeks pain started to reduce, I started to run better, changed my eating style to a more healthy one. And now I've been running with them for almost 6 months now, and I have no pain, I'm healthier, more fit and I can run better. These shoes worked magical for me, not only lead me to a painless run, but inspired me to loose weight.

I strongly recommend them if you suffer from shin splints. They don't look very nice (but beauty is in the eye of beholder) so you can't wear them under jeans really, but they function so well that I'm giving it 5 stars.

Also i received the shipping quickly and without problems from Amazon.