Profile for mes5909 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mes5909 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ecosusi Designer Waterproof Nylon Tote Bag Beach Bag Simplicity Handbag - 7colors (Black)
Offered by ECOSUSI INC
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Small tote :(, March 17, 2015
I purchased this with the intent on using it as an additional carry-on for my recent flight. Unfortunately, it had to go back. It was far too small and the straps were not as long as I had expected. It was also made of a very cheap material- reminded me of a 'free with purchase' type bag. I'm sure it would have worked fine for an everyday purse or pool type bag, but not what I purchased for, so it didn't work for me.

Burgundy Adult Softwear Blanket with Sleeves Microfiber Fleece Blanket 87299 One Size Fits All 54" X 71"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, February 27, 2015
I purchased this to use on a long series of flights. It worked great! I could use my arms, but remained warm. It's thin- not thick like the traditional 'Snuggies' I've seen. I like this because it made it thin to pack in my carry on. Great for the price and for my purchase intent!

Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
Price: $24.99
27 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Vac!, January 28, 2015
I purchased this to more easily vacuum up my stairs. After reading tons of reviews on cordless handheld vacs, I decided to stick with a corded version and buy an extension cord. I received this and am super happy with it! The suction is awesome and the cord is very long- long enough to go up my entire flight of stairs without having to plug in multiple places or use an extra cord!

I saw where others had issues with the vac blowing dust around due to the side venting- I do not have that issue on carpeted or fabric areas. I had minimal issue with it when I was touching up a few places on my hardwood floors. Luckily, I didn't buy this to use primarily on my hardwood surface and it works well for my intended purpose!

MAC Sports Folding Wagon Red / Black
MAC Sports Folding Wagon Red / Black
Offered by TradeDeal
Price: $94.31
9 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Wagon, December 19, 2014
This wagon is really fantastic! We use it for everything- pulling our toddler and our junk to the pool, pulling our stuff to the park, wherever! It's easy to fold, fits great in the car, and is easy to travel with. We love to use it at the beach, but it does NOT do very well in loose sand. That does't stop us, but just expect a workout pulling it through. From what I've seen, there are wagons that are more sand-friendly, but they cost so much more. We'll just continue to 'cope' with this one, lol! It's material and frame is very durable, easy to clean. We're super happy with it!!

World's Best Air Soft Microbead Neck Pillow, Charcoal
World's Best Air Soft Microbead Neck Pillow, Charcoal
Offered by Vanilla Bean Kings
Price: $31.39
2 used & new from $23.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow for Travel, December 19, 2014
Great pillow- very soft, really comfortable, love that it snaps, etc. Don't try ripping the tag off like I did!! I ripped the tag off on the plane and spilled microbeads everywhere!! My fault entirely, no mfr defect or anything. Luckily, these pillows are not hard to replace at most airports, lol. Just a warning!

The Legend of Rainbow Bridge
The Legend of Rainbow Bridge
by William N. Britton
Price: $8.96
6 used & new from $7.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably a better read for an older child dealing with pet loss, December 19, 2014
It's a really long book for a very short story, hence my rating. My 3 year old was having a hard time processing the loss of a pet. I read the book first and only ended up reading about a page or two to her. She appreciated the portion about the rainbow bridge and liked the pictures.Perhaps she was too young for the book- didn't look at age suggestion, if there was one. Ultimately, I don't think I would have purchased this book (for her) should I have come across it at a bookstore and looked through it first.

Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20000RED
Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20000RED
Price: $19.96
45 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vacuum for Hardwoods!, December 19, 2014
I received this today and, so far, it is awesome! I purchased this to run over my hardwood floors (dust bunnies, stray food crumbs, etc.) since sweeping never seems to quite get every, little thing. It's exactly what I wanted! I ran it under furniture, on area rugs, under the dining table and it's done a great job of grabbing the stuff sweeping seems to leave behind. I didn't buy this to replace my normal vacuum, so I'm not sure how it performs on larger messes, nor have I used it frequently yet. I will update the review if I find it to perform outside of the inexpensive price tag and/or my intended use! So far, great suction, easy assembly, and it's doing the job I wanted it to do! Quite happy!

10 Disposable Closed Toe Spa Slippers
10 Disposable Closed Toe Spa Slippers
Offered by Hot-Shelf
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for house guests, March 25, 2014
I recently co-hosted a party with a friend who has a newly constructed home. We purchased these so that guests would feel comfortable removing their shoes and heels at the door. We chose this particular slipper because of the closed toe, to ensure that no one felt uncomfortable having the toes exposed. They were a hit! They come packaged in pairs and are of good quality for being a disposable shoe. Will purchase again should the need arise.

2 White Leather Ring Finger Jewelry Holder Showcase Display Stands
2 White Leather Ring Finger Jewelry Holder Showcase Display Stands
Offered by Bejeweled Display
Price: $5.99
10 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Display Items, March 18, 2014
I use these in my boutique to display rings and they look great! Can stack multiple sizes at once. Serves the purpose well.

Powerful Phrases for Effective Customer Service: Over 700 Ready-to-Use Phrases and Scripts That Really Get Results
by Renee Evenson
Price: $12.81
61 used & new from $9.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhelpful overall for my purpose, March 18, 2014
I purchased this hoping for some additional phrases and scenarios to share with my customer service groups (call center). This was NOT the book for me. It's geared for more face-to-face retail interactions and the examples used would be difficult to 'translate' to a phone or chat interaction (author mentions body language and eye contact a lot). Overall, regardless as to what industry you work in, these are not 'powerful phrases', but rather basic. Perhaps this book would work for someone who has never worked in a customer service field before? Perhaps it would make a good introductory book for a retail industry...Not sure, but it seems pretty basic and not at all what I was looking for personally. Back to Amazon it goes :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 3:16 PM PDT