Profile for JulieColorado > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JulieColorado "julescolorado" RSS Feed (Denver, CO USA)

54 WATT ROYAL NAILS PROFESSIONAL UV LIGHT GEL AND ACRILIC NAIL DRYER & CURING RN541 WORKS WITH CND, SHELLAC, OPI, HARMONY GELLISH, IBD GELAC, ETC.. FITS 2 HANDS OR FEET AT THE SAME TIME.
Offered by Blue Novelties
Price: $69.99
4 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love the UV light, August 24, 2014
Absolutely love the UV light! My nails look great and I've saved so much money vs. going to the nail salon.

Hello Kitty: Peace and Love - 240 Piece puzzleball
Hello Kitty: Peace and Love - 240 Piece puzzleball
Offered by math-n-stuff
Price: $39.00
5 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun family project, November 6, 2010
Our family spent two evenings after dinner building this puzzle and we all had a lot of fun. With each piece numbered, it taught the kids sorting and counting since there are about 250 pieces. It did take an adult to push some pieces together. It is not a toy to hand to a young kid and expect them to build it on their own. My 6 & 7 year old enjoyed it and it sits in my daughter's room proudly on display :)

Mega Bloks NEO Hydrax Energy Base
Mega Bloks NEO Hydrax Energy Base
Offered by BlueDolphins
Price: $44.95
6 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fun toy, November 6, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 5 year since he loves building things like Legos and Erector sets. After the initial build, there was really nothing to do with the toy. And it takes up a lot of space. This one will be added to the toy donation pile :(

ALEX® Toys - Do-it-Yourself Wear! Friends 4 Ever -Jewelry 737WX
ALEX® Toys - Do-it-Yourself Wear! Friends 4 Ever -Jewelry 737WX
Price: $14.51
96 used & new from $6.62

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 year old told me to give it 10 stars :), November 6, 2010
I gave this to my daughter for her 8th birthday and she loves it! There is an instructional video on [...] that walks you through the steps to make a friendship bracelet. The video is very helpful and my 8 year old started making her bracelet immediately with very little help. Once the initial setup is on the loom, it makes for a great car trip or plane trip activity :) Every time she finishes a row, she cheers that she can see her bracelet growing.

SENSE-ation No-Pull Dog Harness - Large/Wide (Black)
SENSE-ation No-Pull Dog Harness - Large/Wide (Black)
Offered by P Coast Partners
Price: $26.46
6 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Corrected a pulling dog immediately, April 9, 2010
I just adopted a large 2 year old lab/mastiff mix from the Humane Society and the dog is amazing but the one warning they gave me was that she was not leash trained. They weren't kidding! I couldn't control her at all as she pulled me behind her. After their recommendation, my 1st purchase at their shop was the SENSE-ation no pull harness and it helped immediately. They did take some time to fit and adjust it to her. Now she is great on a leash and I don't feel like I am choking her :) My recommendation is to purchase the harness somewhere that will fit it for your dog.

Dogs Go...
Dogs Go...
by Annie Horwood
Edition: Board book
30 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite book, December 12, 2003
This review is from: Dogs Go... (Board book)
This is the only book my daughter wants us to read to her. She loves hearing all the sounds and then making them herself. I HIGHLY recommend this book!