Profile for Winter Mistress > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Winter Mistress RSS Feed (Sacramento, California)

Page: 1 | 2
Hoosier Hill Farm All American Dairy Whole Milk Powder 1 lb
Hoosier Hill Farm All American Dairy Whole Milk Powder 1 lb
Offered by Hoosier Hill Farm®
Price: $12.49
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I sought out and purchased this dehydrated milk product for ..., March 14, 2015
I sought out and purchased this dehydrated milk product for my tea as I prefer not to dilute or decrease the temperature of my hot tea with the addition of liquid, nor do I keep regular milk in the house. The texture is luxurious and makes for an extremely enjoyable beverage experience; well worth the price!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2015 10:34 AM PDT

Tazo Awake  English Breakfast -20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Tazo Awake English Breakfast -20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $25.50
25 used & new from $17.24

5.0 out of 5 stars No Substitute, December 24, 2014
Tazo Awake English Breakfast is a daily staple - deliciously balanced with a clean sharp finish. Nothing else compares.

Syntrax Nectar Sweets Chocolate Truffle, 2 lb
Syntrax Nectar Sweets Chocolate Truffle, 2 lb
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $37.04
8 used & new from $32.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, January 20, 2014
The ease of dissolution make the Syntrax line a repeat purchase for me. Coupled with the great tasting and unconventional flavors are a solid dose of protein in every scoop. Hard to miss with this line.

Wild Target
Wild Target
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars No Big Deal, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Wild Target (Amazon Instant Video)
Well - It's clearly comedy from another culture, and perhaps that is the reason it's not that funny to me. I am a fan of dark comedies and dry humor but sadly, this fails miserably.
Nighy's character is the only notable one: His performance is solid and nearly flawless. He stays in character throughout and his stolid portayal of Victor is applaudable.
I found Blunt's performance hollow and bland: Rose is irritating and obnoxious. Not funny.

The Hunger Games [HD]
The Hunger Games [HD]
DVD
Price: $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, April 17, 2013
The leading actors performaces were tolerable, at best. Supportive casting was nearly painful in it's excessive sentimentality crammed into mini-blurbs of screen time.
I am not a fan of novel-to-movie adaptations in general and The Hunger Games is no exception. If you need background noise on while working a project or other entertainment, this film is adequate for that 'filler' in the room.
The story or attempted plot is very weak - to presume, 70+ years after a rebellion by the 'disctricts' and the resulting aftermath or working peace (aka "The Hunger Games"), that only ~10% of the districts required participants actually train for the 'games' is a huge black hole in the story and completely unrealistic. If such a culture ever existed, no self respecting community or family/parents would allow their child(ren) to live such complacent lives and go into such a 'lottery' unprepared. The premise of the story is based on 'eligable participants' who are between the age of 12 and 18 and are pitted against each other to the death in what is viewed as a game show by those living in the Capitol.
Stupid, unintelligent and debasing fluff.

Tie-On Price Tags - For Jewelry Display (100 Tags)
Tie-On Price Tags - For Jewelry Display (100 Tags)
Offered by Beadaholique
Price: $1.76

1.0 out of 5 stars $799.00 for 100 paper tags on string?!, April 16, 2013
Most likely, the actual price is, or should be, $0.79 for the 100 tags with string as that has been my experience since shopping for an item like this. Even the most expensive tags made of plastic with non-tarnish silver ties were only about $0.05/piece or $5.00 for 100.
This is an unacceptable oversight - seriously.

Round 2" Mini Mirror Can Be Used in Many Craft Projects & Mosaics (60 Pcs)
Round 2" Mini Mirror Can Be Used in Many Craft Projects & Mosaics (60 Pcs)
Offered by Wholesale Craft Outlet
Price: $20.50
7 used & new from $20.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as Described, October 21, 2012
The mirrors arrived in adequate packaging, though if the box had been exposed to rough conditions I do believe there would have been more than minimal damage. The mirrors arrived in retail packaging; if memory serves there were 5 per retail package (celo bag with paperboard top). They were as described, 2" round mirrors and were what I was seeking. Several of the mirrors had edge damage and some were poorly cut. Case in point: I use these for some of my homemade craftworks and when back:back gluing the mirrors, they wouldn't always line up edge:edge. Some were more oval than round. For the price, I was not displeased a great deal and would definitely consider repurchasing from this provider again.

Not Rated Women's Threes a Charm Open Toe Flat,Black,8.5 M
Not Rated Women's Threes a Charm Open Toe Flat,Black,8.5 M
Offered by Shoe Nirvana

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly Surprised, March 3, 2012
Admittedly, I was hesitant to purchase but they looked so unique and cute I went ahead and got them. I have been wearing them occasionally for months now and I have to say, they have turned into one of my favorite casual shoes!
I can wear them with a casual dress with the open front and toe, and they are a lovely compliment. I can wear them with slacks for a refreshing change to the classic peep-toe or closed-toe slip on flat. These shoes have really surprised me in their versatility and comfort. A very happy purchase at an amazing price point.
I wonder if there are any left... I'm going to look, as I could definitely do with more of these shoes!

Buxton Large ID Coin/Card Case Wallet, Dark Red, One Size
Buxton Large ID Coin/Card Case Wallet, Dark Red, One Size
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $11.25
9 used & new from $6.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, March 3, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for a friend who had lost hers - and this was the exact item! She was thrilled. Item description is perfect and you are getting what you pay for. Price point is accurate and reasonable.
Thanks, Amazon!

12" 3-in-1 Combination Game Set - Chess, Checkers & Chinese Checkers
12" 3-in-1 Combination Game Set - Chess, Checkers & Chinese Checkers

5.0 out of 5 stars Versitile, Fun and Portable!, March 3, 2012
Great value for the array of board games in this unique, compact and portable game set. Originally purchased as a gift for a friend who travels most of the year, this set has visited my home on numerous occasions now with the recipient and we always have a blast playing any of the games this set offers.
The self containment and sturdy wood construction has proven that this set will last for years and will only age with grace.
Highly recommended and would purchase again!
Note: for those complaining of the pieces not fitting in the drawers - they were in there when you opened the package, and if you take care and are gentle and mindful when putting the set away they will fit again. Sure it's a snug fit and a bit of a challenge but it's not impossible and honestly we all find fun in putting it away. For the pure versatility of the set, this is such a minor thing to complain about, really.

Page: 1 | 2