Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for nhbound1 > Reviews

Browse

nhbound1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nhbound1 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Original Touchfire for iPad 1,2,3,4 - Newer Versions Now Available!
The Original Touchfire for iPad 1,2,3,4 - Newer Versions Now Available!
Offered by Touchfire, Inc.
Price: $39.99
7 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Alternatve to Bluetooth Keyboard, February 1, 2014
I originally purchased an Adonit Writer Plus which is a folio with Bluetooth keyboard. After having problems with the keyboard folio I needed to find something that would meet my needs.

The Touchfire keyboard has met my needs and allowed me to be more productive with my ipad 2
It has no mechanical or electrical component that may fail.

Body Glove 9339903 ShockSuit Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - White/Charcoal
Offered by It's A Big Deal
Price: $36.22
2 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best protective case, December 19, 2013
This case provides optimal protection and includes full screen protection.

Pros: total protection for the smartphone, excellent protection for the screen, not bulky like the Otterbox

Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, July 21, 2013
I found Finding your Element a very good book. It should be required reading for anyone who wants to find their passion.

WIRELESS CENTRAL Brand Hard Snap-on Shield GRAY RUBBERIZED Faceplate Cover Sleeve Case for NOKIA 710 LUMIA (T-MOBILE) with TRI Removal Tool Case [WCE265]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, November 13, 2012
I compared this product with many more expensive covers/shields.

It is easy to install and provides excellent protection at an inexpensive
cost.

The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very insightful book, November 13, 2012
A friend recommended 'The Road Less Travelled ' to me.

She told me it was a classic she had read in college. I certainly agree it is a classic and
helped me understand more about myself and the world in which we live.

The key message for me after reading this book 'personal growth can be achieved by seeking the truth and honestly evaluating our own behaviors and relationships'

V-Shield 3x Nokia Lumia 710 Premium Invisible Clear LCD Screen Protector Kit 3 Piece Kit
Offered by Oriental Style--Ships from Hongkong
Price: $1.45
7 used & new from $1.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and does the job, November 10, 2012
I did not find the screen protector to be easy to apply and couldn't remove the air bubbles on the screen

Stylus Pen, New Trent Arcadia (1PC) Limir [Dual Purpose] Stylus/Styli for Capacitive Touch Screen Smartphones and Tablets. [2-in-1: Stylus Micro-Knit Tip + Fine Ball Pen]
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $8.95
3 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stylus, November 10, 2012
I am using the New Trent stylus with my new iPad. It is good quality and I use it for taking notes

CaseCrown Bold Standby Case (Blue) for Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet (Not Compatible with Kindle Fire HD 7)
Offered by Senyx
Price: $5.00
2 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 10, 2012
I bought the case for my Kindle and was very pleased with the quality of the case. The only feature I would add is somewhere to store a stylus

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 10, 2012
The screen protector was easy to apply good quality and a much lower price than well-known brands

Would look for this product for other devices I own

Snugg iPad 2 & iPad 4 Keyboard Case - High Quality Cover with Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard - Apple iPad Keyboard Compatible with iPad 2, 3 & iPad 4 - Lightweight, Quality and Easy to Set up!

2.0 out of 5 stars A knock-off of Logitech keyboard, November 10, 2012
I was disappointed with the quality of the product. USB cable for charging was sub-quality

Returned the product to Amazon