Profile for Jennifer Rose > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Rose "J. Rose" RSS Feed (Grand Rapids, MI)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good variety and high quality - great way to sample brands and flavors!, December 7, 2013
Just received 40 unique kcups with my order, none expired or damaged, looking forward to trying the new winter/holiday flavors! I have consistently been impressed with my orders on the sampler packs, I never receive more than 2 of a particular cup - yes, sometimes you get duplicates of a certain flavor (lots of companies make hazelnut, for example, so it is inevitable - but really, most brands are different in some regard). I enjoy rummaging in the box every morning and getting a surprise!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Improved Packaging and Variety, August 28, 2013
I previously purchased this sampler pack and I must say it is much improved this go round. I received exactly 35 kcups and no more than 2 of a particular flavor. All cups stamped with an expiration date had dates in the future (I ordered August 2013, many were stamped for 2014 and a couple for November 2013). Last time, they arrived in a brown paper bag. This time, they came in a nice box with a recipe guide (nice touch). None were damaged, no issues with shipping, a great purchase and I'm excited to try the new flavors!

UPDATE: My second "subscribe and save" shipment arrived with even more variety. Very few duplicates, new flavors and brands I have not even heard of before! No more than 2 of any flavor, all in great shape.

niceeshop(TM) Colorful Funky Fun Magnetic Alphabet/ Wooden Fridge Magnets Kids Educational Toys
Offered by CZ-Sky
Price: $3.59
2 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice alphabet set for the price, August 26, 2013
This is not a designer set...but if you are not-so DIY inclined (like myself) this is a nice set of magnets at a good price (about $3/set). I received A-Z as pictured. Shipping was free and it does take a little bit longer than a usual Amazon shipment, but I have no complaints. My son loves playing with these so I ordered two more sets so we could make some words and not worry if one or two go missing. I also purchased a couple of the number sets - very happy with the orders, especially for the price.

NUK Surround Toothbrush and Massager, Toddler, Colors May Vary
NUK Surround Toothbrush and Massager, Toddler, Colors May Vary
Price: $5.81
5 used & new from $5.58

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Hit!, June 13, 2013
My son is working on those pesky 2 year molars and this really hit the spot for him...he will just go to town gnawing on the brush, and I like that I don't have to worry about bristles coming loose in his mouth. I still do a "real" tooth brushing with him, I wouldn't count on this to clean each pearly white, but for $2.99 and teething relief? I'll give it 5 stars!

Anne of Green Gables : Three in One Set : Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea,Anne of The Island
by L.M. Montgomery
3 used & new from $51.33

1.0 out of 5 stars 50 Shades of Green Gables, February 7, 2013
All I can hear is Cher from Clueless squealing MAKEOVER in the background...and suddenly, Anne is a daytime soap opera star about to fall in love with her ex-step-brother's identical twin.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2013 7:15 AM PST

Dreambaby Retractable Gate, White
Dreambaby Retractable Gate, White
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $84.99
29 used & new from $83.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A good investment in safety!, January 14, 2013
I selected this product after reading the reviews for several baby gates. There are many options out there, but I think this was the best one and I was not disappointed in the product. We are not using this to block a staircase, which I think is key. There can be some wiggle room under the gate, although neither of my 70 lb dogs or 15 month old child have figured out any maneuver to get beyond the gate.

Unlike other baby gates with bars, I feel this is more secure. My son likes to stand and rattle the bars (not unlike a prisoner in jail), and the tension gates made me nervous. This model attaches to the wall with brackets, so I feel it is more secure. It also comes with an extra set of brackets so that you can move it within your home, or in our case, take it with you to the grandparent's house!

I would not hesitate to recommend this product.

The Bear
The Bear
by Ryan Sohmer
Price: $19.15
8 used & new from $15.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift for First Time Parents, November 28, 2012
This review is from: The Bear (Hardcover)
Funny, tender, and so very true...the artwork in this book is amazing, and the author's quasi-poetic observations are witty and often very touching. Anyone with a new baby definitely would enjoy this book! It takes a light-hearted look at parenting without being overly sentimental or saccharine.

Infantino Ocean Teethers
Infantino Ocean Teethers
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite teether!, June 17, 2012
I bought these when my son was about 4 months old, he loved them and was able to grasp them easily and bring them to his mouth. Now, at 8 months, he gnaws on them all the time. I switch out the different shapes to help hold his attention and curiosity. There is always one in the diaper bag too, just in case. I highly recommend, as with other Infantino products, this is a great buy. UPDATE: Now that my son has outgrown the need for teethers, these make fun bath toys too!

NUK BPA Free Teeth Ez, 3 Pack, Colors May Vary
NUK BPA Free Teeth Ez, 3 Pack, Colors May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, March 4, 2012
I purchased these for my 5 month old son, he loves them. They are the perfect shape for grasping and chewing. Like other reviewers have stated, it is nice to have the three firmness levels to choose from...this is more bang for the buck in terms of buying a product. I love that they are dishwasher safe and BPA free, as always, nothing but high quality from Gerber.

Update: my son likes these so much, I just ordered another set for him to have at the sitter's house! He loves the gel teether cooled in the fridge, but will also gnaw away at the medium teether. He's not quite ready for the firm one yet, but he likes to hold it because of the shape.