Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for The Mandalorian > Reviews

Browse

The Mandalorian's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Mandalorian "JJ" RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2
Boing Balls - Large - Set of 3
Boing Balls - Large - Set of 3

2.0 out of 5 stars These juggling balls are okay for what they are but ..., March 31, 2015
This review is from: Boing Balls - Large - Set of 3
These juggling balls are okay for what they are but they require much care. Try not to let them fall so much as they will break.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox 360
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox 360
Price: $25.49
50 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... time and I have to say it is the greatest video game purchase in the franchise since the Budokai ..., March 31, 2015
This is my "first new" Dragon Ball game in a long time and I have to say it is the greatest video game purchase in the franchise since the Budokai series. Honestly it has been that long. I never got to try out any of the Tenkaichis, Raging Blast, Burst Limit, or even Battle of Z. It's a good thing I missed them all. Most were bad some were good. You can probably say thats stupid but thats what I have to say. What better time to get back into Dragon Ball games than Xenoverse. Character Creation sold it for me. Upon playing it on day one I was hooked. I love it now and forever.

Plantronics M214C Headset with Adjustable Volume
Plantronics M214C Headset with Adjustable Volume
Price: Click here to see our price
133 used & new from $9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset for the Xbox 360., January 5, 2015
I had this particular headset to replace my Plantronics Gamecom X10. It broke because I screwed with while using an adapter for it on my cell phone. Not a good idea and never again. Anyways I had it for like a good 6-8 months I want to say but just trying to get it to work with my phone was a bad idea. The sound quality from the speaker is nice and crisp. Like a bit much better than the standard Xbox 360 headset. Of course this is not a gaming headset nor is it designed for one. So why do I say it's a great headset for Xbox 360? It's a little story that went like this...

I was looking for a headset because my previous one broke. I scoured the depths of Amazon for a cheap gaming headset. I could have bought myself the same headset since it lasted me 2 years and a half but I didn't want to do it again because of one flaw. So I came across the M214C. It was being advertise as a gaming headset. It was made by Plantroncs so I felt confident in it and went for it. When I got it I noticed the box was entirely different. It was indeed a headset for a phone. So I went to use it anyway. Ever since then it was everything I expected it to be.

This headset truly works solid for use with the Xbox 360. Everything is nice about it. The microphone isn't flexible but thats okay. It's perfect as it can pick up my voice clearly. One thing that made me buy "confidently" was it's wiring design. Since it has two joined wires instead of it being all in one, it makes me feel confident in my purchase. I have seen the customer images showing how the wires were exposed. I can tell you the owner wasn't really careful with the headset. Now i'm currently without a headset but I have plans to buy this one again.

Although we're in the age of PS4 and Xbox One. If you're looking for a decent cheap gaming headset for the Xbox 360. Here it is.

AmazonBasics 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub with 5V/4A Power Adapter
AmazonBasics 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub with 5V/4A Power Adapter
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The finest USB hub Amazon has to offer, October 3, 2014
I needed a USB hub that would actually do what it's made to do. Now I have had experience in buying other USB hubs before. My first one was this flashy one that had a changing color LED lights and was clear plastic. It worked alright for months but was too brittle and broke. My second one was cheap and just bad. I though by going from flashy and pricey to simple and cheap would be good but that was just a bad idea. Now I come across AmazonBasics USB hub. I check the specs first then all the latest reviews and critical reviews and this thing seems like the real deal. The price was about yay-high but I gave it a go cause I needed a reliable usb hub. So far ever since my purchase in April it has held up solidly. This USB hub is perfect. I highly reccommend this.

All I have to say is stop reading this review and buy this product!

Funko Boba Fett Fold-Up Headphones
Funko Boba Fett Fold-Up Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars A great mandalorian/bounty hunter device, December 15, 2011
I'm a fan of STAR WARS but a much bigger fan of the Fett and Mandalorians. I got these bad boys because they are cool looking and I really needed some headphones to replace my earbuds. The design is sleek and very Boba Fett like. The sound quality is great although I haven't really gone all out with these headphones. Like really blast high sound through these headphones. I like the fact that they fold up for easy storage. That's a plus for me. Now there are some things that make me feel like I am limited on usage with these headphones. The instructions for handling are quite strict as they are stated:

Do not expose to direct sunlight. - That kind of makes me feel like I can't enjoy them while being outside. If someone would try these headphones outside in sunlight I would be happy.

Do not use in extreme weather or something to that. - Another review by another buyer said they used them while skiing. I know I won't use them in rain.

Keep volume in the lowest level or something to that. - I want to really rock out with my music on these bad boys.

I don't want these headphones to malfunction already so if someone can test theses out in the above statement, you would do me a great favor. Those are the only 3 things that seem very strict. Overall I love these headphones. They make a fine addition to my Fett/Mandalorian collection. I even got a few people noticing them and had been given comments like "Nice headphones." "Boba Fett is cool! Those are real cool." So yeah these are definitely worth the price. There is one thing that I didn't like is that they didn't have a Jango Fett design. So I got this either way. I recommend this to any STAR WARS fan or if you like Boba Fett.

*****UPDATE*****

October 10, 2013

The headphones continue to work great. There are a few things I should clarify. The whole "Don not expose to sunlight is just false. There is no harm done if you're walking out in the day with these on. The whole extreme weather still stands. I don't think you want to use them in a thunderstorm or hurricane. Lastly the volume restriction. I have blasted music very high out of these headphones and they work just as normal.

I would like to mention that once you have these on, everything around you (being the noise in your area) is just muted. Thats how good these headphones are. They are very comfortable. I would like to note the hinges are brittle so be carfeful when adjusting them. Anyways I still recommend these headphones and the others just like it.

32 Disc Wallet- Black
32 Disc Wallet- Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter disc wallet., May 14, 2011
This review is from: 32 Disc Wallet- Black (Video Game)
This my first disc wallet and I am liking it. I had a few reasons why I bought this product. The first reason I bought this was to eliminate the use of having Xbox 360 game cases. For some reason certain games of mine would crack from the center out. I'm sure because of taking them out and putting them in the case was causing that. I don't like the way Microsoft created the button on the Xbox 360 game case. So now I have my games in my wallet now. I can take them out with ease and put them back in. My 2nd reason to buy this disc wallet was take my games on the go much more better. Now it ain't hard to grab all my game cases and trouble myself with taking them anywhere. I like the quality of the wallet and feel. It's very good and secure. It's nice that it has a handle on top. Very considerate of the manufacturer. :D So yeah those are my reasons to buy the 32 Disc Wallet- Black. Overall it's a good buy. I currently have like 6 Xbox 360 games. I plan to have more. In my opinion this is a real good starter wallet for your games, music discs, Software, or movies. You don't need to buy those high price ones that carry more. Also I don't plan to buy a lot of games but only the ones I will always play, so I hope it's 32 games. That's it. Hope I have given you a good review of this fine product. Oh, also the price and shipping were great. As being a Amazon Prime member I got this with free 2-day shipping. Can't beat that.

SANDISK Cruzer 16GB USB Flash Drive - SDCZ36-016G-A11 SDCZ36-016G-A11
SANDISK Cruzer 16GB USB Flash Drive - SDCZ36-016G-A11 SDCZ36-016G-A11
Offered by BoBotechnic
Price: $17.98
11 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for PC uses, not so great with Xbox 360 storage, October 19, 2010
I had bought this flash drive to use with my Xbox 360 to boost my memory storage. I was running with an 8GB drive for a while then decided to get a 16GB. Previously with the 8GB the xbox 360 only let me use 7GB out of the 8GB. I was kind ok with that. So later when I got the 16Gb hoping to get only 15GB of it, it only let me use 14GB. That was a let down. None the less it's better than 7GB. So I suppose I can deal with it. Just like Xbox mentioned about the ability of USB drives, I can take my gaming, my games, and my profile anywhere with me. Overall it's a good buy.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2011 10:22 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Jango Fett "2 Piece" Helmet is worth it!, August 18, 2010
My intentions to buy the Jango Fett 2-piece (Not Deluxe cause that's not what it is) Helmet was to build a Mandalorian costume kit for myself to join the Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club. Shipping was fast and I couldn't be any happier. Let me tell you, this is worth the $37.99 and with free shipping it was definitely worth it, but that was because i'm a Prime Member. The helmet is tough and durable. Painting and designs were great. True to the movie kind of look. It isn't really all shiny/glossy as it appears in other photos but it's alright. This was a good investment I made. As I said before i'm making a official Mandalorian costume kit. I really want to be more informative but writing a review in words is not enough. I will be making a video review soon. So look out for that.

:UPDATE: 08/13/2011

I have been trying to upload my video review here but Amazon's requirements are too strict. Unlike Youtube to where you can upload a Gigabyte video, here at Amazon videos must be under 100MB. I have made numerous edits and I can't shorten the video enough to not go past 100MB. So I decided i'm gonna upload it to Youtube.

Also since Amazon won't let me put the link to the the video here I have to make you find it. The title of the video is "Jango Fett 2 piece Review" excluding the quotation marks.

Xbox 360 controller screwdriver Torx 8 T8
Xbox 360 controller screwdriver Torx 8 T8
Offered by Let'small
Price: $6.68
4 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool and price., June 7, 2010
First of all this is to the seller. You are a great seller. Shipping was incredibly fast. If other sellers were like you business to people would be better. Alright now to the product. This torx t8 screwdriver is great. It works very well. The hand is sleek and non-slippery. The white part helps you hold your grip as you turn with the handle. At the end of the tip it's magnetic. Which it is a good thing. I wanted this to mod my controller and now I can. Though there is one thing that is a negative. Microsoft why did you have to put a special screw for your controllers? Seriously? Ah hell, anyways i'm happy with my purchase from Brambhai and I would buy from them again. Perhaps soon. Everyone I recommend you buy this torx t8 for the price. The others listed on amazon are asking too much for one tool.

I will post a video in time.

Plantronics Gamecom X10 - Xbox 360
Plantronics Gamecom X10 - Xbox 360
Offered by Video Games Exchange
Price: $9.95
10 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The BEST 3rd party brand headset FOR XBOX 360., February 10, 2010
Length:: 4:54 Mins

I ordered this headset because of two reasons. I wanted my own (cause I only had one and I was sharing it my sister) and for best performance under a reasonable price. So I found this headset here on Amazon. It had good reviews so that was easy enough to convince me. Now let me go into detail about this headset. First of all the most notable thing about the Plantronics Xbox 360 (Xbox compatible too) headset is it's durability. The regular Microsoft headset is kinda ok but it looks like it could break easily as most people have reported this. It's design is very great. The head band is a little bit off curved but that's still ok. The microphone is flexible that way you can have it face to your mouth. It is also switchable in sides so that you can have it either on your left or right side of your face. The output sound on the speaker is like 2x better than the regular Microsoft headset. The shape of the speaker is comfortable than the circle shape. I've been told by my Xbox Live friends that they can hear me very well. Lastly is the headset's color. It's got the traditional Xbox colors Black & Green. Anyways, I love this headset. If you're looking for something cheap yet very good at performance then this headset is the way to go. Hands down. Of course I wouldn't say it's the very best other than those hundred dollar headsets, but it's still good.

*******UPDATE*******

Sept 23, 2011

My headset continues to work great after so much use. There are minor things that have happen but keep in mind when I say "MINOR". The little icon prints on the controller of the headset which indicates the mic being off or on have faded out completely. That's normal because of the constant switching and regular use. The rubber pad that sits at the side of your head came off but I have replaced it using super glue. I have noticed that some people say that they sound quiet to their friends with the headset. This may happen due to the connector not being securely connected. That or that you have your controller being charged with a Play & Charge kit.

So anyways just wanted to give this brief update on this great product. Keep on gaming!

*******UPDATE*******

July 27, 2012

Over time my headset started to get tears and openings along the wire coat. I've patched them up with electrical tape. That held it together for a good amount of time. These started to happen around late May of this year. Now jumping to this late into the month my headset has been cutting out on me a lot. My friends have also noticed this. So I knew it would be only be a matter of time that my headset would officially die on me. Just yesterday it did. For two years and a half I have had this headset. I have taken care of it the best I can and it lasted this long. Well it was worth my money. I do say it's the quality of the wire's coat that made it die. Oh well. Also I must note that the soft cover that covers the speaker does tear in areas to pretty much one side of the speaker. This is to be expected when using the headset over time.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2013 12:57 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2